Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,035 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating (40334 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by royalfly(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs

Forgive nd forget but that's the best blobs ever
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Buffalo2(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs
grin
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I am even beginning to think it is a genuine cry for help. They want to be loved and I would implore women to show them more love. It calls for concern.
They do not love themselves na.
How can they even love someone else?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by grandstar(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Me and one nairaland evening newspaper grin

That is a human being you're calling "evening newspaper". One day, that could he your daughter. Just be happy for them and pray your daughters marry early
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by JesusChristLord: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are a virgin

Zonefree:
If you didn't meet her a virgin, please remove "Beautiful" from the headline.

There's nothing beautiful about a non virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless your union.

Please tell your woman to reduce hand for make up.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations to the men still getting married in this generation, You are the real MVPs.
Women are more woke and self seeking than yesterday, and marriage serves no real value to a man than to slow him down, and make him a slave to a woman who will manipulate him all her life.

Some women have good conscience, so give their men peace. Most don't and you are left between staying to guide your children or leaving to have peace, but produce seeds with no real guides or compass to follow. A child without a father is a liability to this world.

All will be well

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Silentgroper(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beautiful has to be most abused word these days..

Just a random thought...

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Silentgroper(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Samantha123:
Makeup can make a girl look older.

Then why wear it

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Exceed15: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations please don't turn tiger as u don enter now. Give the man peace o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by izubext007: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
May you never suffer waist pain

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Jimbadly: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Small boy.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sharpwriter(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
sniperr007:

Increases to lorry.
grin
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Some women have baby face and use make up to look older.

I also have a baby face when I'm not wearing makeup and people would confuse me for an 18 year old, but when I'm wearing makeup, I look a bit older.

Makeup is also capable of making those women with strong facial features to look younger.
Silentgroper:

Then why wear it

🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Silentgroper(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Samantha123:
Some women have baby face and use make up to look older.

I also have a baby face when I'm not wearing makeup and people would confuse me for an 18 year old, but when I'm wearing makeup, I look a bit older.

Makeup is also capable of making those women with strong facial features to look younger.
weird
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by anonymuz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Godblessaplus1:
Really?
Mine is longer.. many guys grow long nails

that was the first thing I noticed. See the guy dirty tattoo sef.e fit be cultist sef. Dirty nails.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by PPIA: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
A Nairaland got married to his beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating.

You don the service her Toto for 6 long years grin
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nonso3310: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
U no serious
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by DispatcherLagos: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
grandstar:

That is a human being you're calling "evening newspaper". One day, that could he your daughter. Just be happy for them and pray your daughters marry early

Is everything ok with you sir?
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by gerizzim: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xpol:
Congrats, now you guys will know the reality of living as husband and wife.
Marriage is full of " had I known", "so you've been hiding yourself all these while?", regrets here and there bcoz "see finish" will actually come, according to my own research over 95% of married couples are tired of their marriage after one year, many of them remain in the marriage doing suffering and smiling cos of one reason or the others, the remaining ones go for divorce. So my new couples make una dey tolerate una self oh. No one is actually perfect.I wish you well.

"according to your own research.....". a strong bachelor talking. who told you most couples are tired after 1year.?
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Xpol: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
gerizzim:

"according to your own research.....". a strong bachelor talking. who told you most couples are tired after 1year.?

You see this marriage of a thing is just over hyped, the excitement of getting married doesn't worth it. a lady and a man living a free life doing what they love to do without any questioning, a man that drink for instance can still be in drinking bar till 12am till he comes home, a lady can also go out and comes in at will but once married all or most of those things are supposed to be thrown away but it doesn't happen like that. As a bachelor you have so many characteristics you want your future wife to possess but don't let me deceive you, you can't get a woman that'll have all.
If anyone claim to have it all she's likely to be a pretender. If you ask.

Do this Assignment before getting married. Ask 100 married men, if that's too much for you just ask 10, first beg them to be very honest with you then continue to be asking them questions about marriage.do the same with women.

You can just do as if you're doing school research and don't let it be people that knows you coz they won't tell you the truth. Don't do it around your area.
Na manage everyone dey manage no fully happy married life is very scarce.

Women thinking and reasoning are entirely different from men own. If you see a marriage of more than 5yrs that the man has never beat his wife just know that the man is able to control himself not that the wife has never insulted him.

After getting married misunderstanding will always be coming, things hidden will be revealed on each side, see finish will also comes in, the man will like to be in full control which it's hard to get.men go into marriage for many reasons of which full unrestricted asses to sex is mostly part of it. So anytime he's being restricted triggers some kind of negative thinking from within...............

You can court for 10yrs but you'll never fully know each other until after getting married............................

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Chee59(f): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
olopan:
You can replace nnamdi with my name and it could be a beautiful beginning.

what say you? Happy weekend

Unfortunately I have decided to never have anything to do with nairaland guys.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
Where this guy see cash to pay bride price?
grin
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Sholuwa241: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
God bless them but one question in my mind I they see everyone here they congratulate them but no one is seeing that the bride is older than the guy I be my eye no they see whell
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by grandstar(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Is everything ok with you sir?

I am very okay.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by DispatcherLagos: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2023
grandstar:

I am very okay.
I doubt
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by grandstar(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I doubt

I am toooooooo okay.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by DispatcherLagos: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2023
grandstar:

I am toooooooo okay.
More doubts
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by KeyEndurance: 6:28am On Feb 06, 2023
siofra:
So, what am I doing wrong

I've been looking for husband on nairaland for thirteen years and I'm almost 40 angry
Just The Play
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by olopan(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Sad! Well you have your reasons, but not enough to loop a whole bunch of gender based on a certain experience.

I'd leave you to do your thing, Have a great week ahead.
If you change your mind, do reach out via the mail.
Chee59:

Unfortunately I have decided to never have anything to do with nairaland guys.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by olopan(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2023
Well said, a friend just got marriwd recently and he get plenty story to tell.

Who ever think marriage is rosy is delusional.

This is why it is better to go for someone that at least gives a form of peace of mind or prospect you'd expect.
Xpol:
You see this marriage of a thing is just over hyped, the excitement of getting married doesn't worth it. a lady and a man living a free life doing what they love to do without any questioning, a man that drink for instance can still be in drinking bar till 12am till he comes home, a lady can also go out and comes in at will but once married all or most of those things are supposed to be thrown away but it doesn't happen like that. As a bachelor you have so many characteristics you want your future wife to possess but don't let me deceive you, you can't get a woman that'll have all.
If anyone claim to have it all she's likely to be a pretender. If you ask.

Do this Assignment before getting married. Ask 100 married men, if that's too much for you just ask 10, first beg them to be very honest with you then continue to be asking them questions about marriage.do the same with women.

You can just do as if you're doing school research and don't let it be people that knows you coz they won't tell you the truth. Don't do it around your area.
Na manage everyone dey manage no fully happy married life is very scarce.

Women thinking and reasoning are entirely different from men own. If you see a marriage of more than 5yrs that the man has never beat his wife just know that the man is able to control himself not that the wife has never insulted him.

After getting married misunderstanding will always be coming, things hidden will be revealed on each side, see finish will also comes in, the man will like to be in full control which it's hard to get.men go into marriage for many reasons of which full unrestricted asses to sex is mostly part of it. So anytime he's being restricted triggers some kind of negative thinking from within...............

You can court for 10yrs but you'll never fully know each other until after getting married............................
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Chee59(f): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2023
olopan:
Sad! Well you have your reasons, but not enough to loop a whole bunch of gender based on a certain experience.

I'd leave you to do your thing, Have a great week ahead.
If you change your mind, do reach out via the mail.
Thanks. You too

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Burgerlomo: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.