Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating (40333 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by tishbite42: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:
So, what am I doing wrong

I've been looking for husband on nairaland for thirteen years and I'm almost 40 angry
grin grin grin grin
The way you troll even yourself, I'm suspecting you're a man sef

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by doneback04: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Patient is everything in life
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by chaseblack(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs

That is why God did not create everybody alike, some are more stupid than others.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by TheChameleon: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

No hometraining.

The type that wakes his parents with kicks.

Most of the horrible comments were dropped by coward Chestbeaters.

Is it the OP's fault you are cursed to date ugly gals ?
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Enny2013:

Pls, I beg u, stop dragging me on a National Forum lyk dis. I am married, wt 2 lovely kids.my husband won't like to see dis. Have I ever trolled u bfr?
I am so concious of my personality fah.
inform your hubby about this, i am sure he will fish him out.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Chrisslim(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Guy looks quite Younger dan the Babe! sad

Meanwhile, JENNYCLAY, see ur Mate o.

She is now married while you are Busy waiting for Big Men!
U Don dey Old oo undecided

Come and make heaven let me see

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by davidtemi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
OK
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Lobotomy02: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Alhamdullilah. grin
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by olopan(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
You can replace nnamdi with my name and it could be a beautiful beginning.

what say you? Happy weekend
Chee59:
This should have been Nnamdi and I.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sofiscatedmoron: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
That's is to say, u like ladies with giant boobs
Abi?
Like this

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Alusiizizi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
A Nairaland got married to his beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating.

I know this bitch! I've bleeped her on many occasions in the past.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by KosiGee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

Sharrap, she’s not for you. Not every man likes women with melon size boobs.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by lieutenantprime(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
If you didn't meet her a virgin, please remove "Beautiful" from the headline.

There's nothing beautiful about a non virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless your union.

Please tell your woman to reduce hand for make up.
This your vawulence squeeze Face oooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Deeprooted: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

I didn't see anywhere in the post where you were invited to come marry her

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by drimzsmoke(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Me and one nairaland evening newspaper grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you be weyrey!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sproket20(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
@ poster ..... who is the Nairalander?... what is his name? Too many people just posting people that have nothing to do with NL and calling them Nlanders.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sharpwriter(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
olisaEze:
These eyes have seen shege in the dating game. HML to both of you! grin
Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin grin see me laughing like mumu here... Why are you people not nice at all? Una wicked o... Please leave the guy alone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sharpwriter(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
sniperr007:

See it this way.
Egg size boobs increases to coconut size after childbirth.

Coconut size increases to tyre size after childbirth.

Which do you prefer?

Think ahead.
What does Tyre size increase to 😏 angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by brainhgeek(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pregnancy forced them into this after six years

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by onuman: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Enny2013:
6yrs? Una try fah!
Hml...
Methinks, the OP should have shown us how the newly married started their conversions on NL. Congrats, all the same.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
pro thiefnubuuus are naturally stupid.
TheChameleon:

No hometraining.

The type that wakes his parents with kicks.

Most of the horrible comments were dropped by coward Chestbeaters.

Is it the OP's fault you are cursed to date ugly gals ?
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Omodua(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
Where this guy see cash to pay bride price?
Lol
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
But why?

I thought it's only a ladies thing.

They look kinda scary when grown by men... It's like a character from a horror movie, I don't mean to offend you by the way.
Godblessaplus1:
Really?
Mine is longer.. many guys grow long nails

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Ade1177: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

They all get married fast

Big boobs and big breast get married at age of 30 and above

Because guys don't marry them, used for pleasure
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by theforemost: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
This kind of marriage is just for formalities. After eating, locking, and tasting EVERYTHING weights l with themselves for 6 years

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Strech(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
ashawo!!! Wetin carry your eyes go person propertee.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Emdebby2: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
What kind of long nails is this on the groom's fingers?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
See as the man looks so ugly anywhere congrats To both of u
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by TheChameleon: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

Bodmum to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother

pro thiefnubuuus are naturally stupid.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Solocoin: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations to you both and may God bless your union in Jesus name Amen.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by felzokugo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
Where this guy see cash to pay bride price?
Him tiff am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.