Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating (40332 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Louisboy22(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120637244]una like wahala[/quote] just look for the guy number and asked him naw, since u like wahala like Nigeria and their politics
Bodmum:
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Louisboy22(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
una like wahala
Learn to mind ur business...wahala be like cashless policy ๐Ÿคฃ [/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
3 yrs down the line. You will see a thread like...... I am tired of my marriage pls I need advice URGENTLY grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Lionmachala(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
How did they know they are naked, the apple is still intight

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Chee59(f): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
This should have been Nnamdi and I.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Kelly2713(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Congratulations
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bodmum:
You are missing. I can suck those kinds of boobs for hours.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Chee59:
This should have been Nnamdi and I.
Odika Nnamdi agbagogi booth? Was it Adidas or Puma?

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by KingMack(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

iffa look you well na Tinubu supporter you be always having hatered and not wanting good for others..odeh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by jeromestarks: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Look at his face very well.
Look at the non virgin girl very well.
Look well. You will see that the marriage will fail.

She will either try to kill him soon or she will keep birthing children who aren't his.

Either way, the guy is doomed!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by siofra(f): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

You still dey find husband
Why not remain single
No man go like to marry second hand
Jeromestarks come see this bitter girl dey find husband o

Dear, I'm looking for a high value, rich, intelligent man of good character and jeromestarks isn't any of that. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I'm a virgin by the way๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Chiraq77(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Be like chihuahua trying to tame female pitbull. Nigga seem to young and immature to weather the storm I'm seeing there but hey, congratulations and goodluck.

Mind your Business

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Enny2013(f): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Pells1:
The girl looks like a cheat like Enny2013
Pls, I beg u, stop dragging me on a National Forum lyk dis. I am married, wt 2 lovely kids.my husband won't like to see dis. Have I ever trolled u bfr?
I am so concious of my personality fah.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Azyne:
Beautiful! grin

God bless your union

How far

Come make we tie the ๐Ÿ”ฉ na!
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by olarent: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please someone should move it to the front page.
The shady deal of those manager in a major marketer fuel station. Total,Mrs and the like.
A total fueling station located at itori along abeokuta Express has a fuel and refuse selling it at the rate of #189 as other major marketer do,what the manager does is simple connived with the truck bringing the fuel and sell it off to a private depot that is not major marketer to sell it as high as 350,the total,fuelling station and major marketer, efcc,icpc should work to stop this act from those big marketer each station manager.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by 8stargeneral: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
Where this guy see cash to pay bride price?
He do transfer grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Biafraaa: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
Leave am for the guy. No be you he marry her for ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Padesade: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Godstiger(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
Where this guy see cash to pay bride price?
He did transfer

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Neimar: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by vickydevoka(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
People are quite different. Big boobs disgust be especially off bra

4 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by FreedomArmy: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nicepoker:
3 yrs down the line. You will see a thread like...... I am tired of my marriage pls I need advice URGENTLY grin
you are a prophet ma nigga.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
How is that our business?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cool
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
A Nairaland got married to his beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating.

โ€™Nairalanderโ€™

Congratulations to both of you. Best wishes in your union

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by jayinfo2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bro where you see Edo wife , i beg link me with one of her friend

I don find Edo lady tire to marry i no see

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Hamiltonii: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pells1:
The girl looks like a cheat like Enny2013

She's a hot fรบcker!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Elderustin: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
Na wao for you. Ur eyes go reach there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.