Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating (40342 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by felzokugo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibrocool:
Congration to the couples. May their union last forever.

Wetin dis man dey type bikonu??
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by felzokugo(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Samantha123:
I couldn't help but notice those extremely long nails of yours... I didn't know that men also grow long nails.

Dats d traits of a dirty man..sorry...dirty boy.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Olam09(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs

Your palava..
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
I mean if he wants long nails, he could've just went with his now wife to the salon and had some manicures done along with his bride.

No offence, but those ones look unhygienic and scary.
felzokugo:

Dats d traits of a dirty man..sorry...dirty boy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by MartinsD12(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
A Nairaland got married to his beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating.
Make up too much , too ugly damnn it mehn

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Rochasstatue(f): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Frank Obasohan weds Mirabel Ekong
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by jahsharon: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
Make I quickly go check the boobs first.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by jahsharon: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
Where this guy see cash to pay bride price?

He paid with old Naira notes

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by jahsharon: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Samantha123:
I couldn't help but notice those extremely long nails of yours... I didn't know that men also grow long nails.

Yes, sissies do

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by LoveJesus87(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
na d koko wey I dey reason be sat o when I first see d picture shocked he may need to be investigated shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by dahmie2013: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations...
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Makeup can make a girl look older.
Saintinoo:
How will they cope, seems the girl is older and financially ok than the guy.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by victorVIC1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Happy married life bro, no let this night be a marathon sex for the both of you.
D marathon sex wen him bin done d do b4 marriage?

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

Stop body shaming anybody

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by folake4u(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
Pathetic men full this forum.
God forbid.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:
So, what am I doing wrong

I've been looking for husband on nairaland for thirteen years and I'm almost 40 angry

Just forget about it. You're now an Evening News Paper😜😜😜😜

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
Pathetic men full this forum.
God forbid.

I am even beginning to think it is a genuine cry for help. They want to be loved and I would implore women to show them more love. It calls for concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by BrickDevo: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lionmachala:
How did they know they are naked, the apple is still intight
Na the second apple dey wan chop like this
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

My specs though: the smaller the better. cheesy cheesy

One man's meat... grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Sniper101(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

Bros
Those ones are the best.
Their nipples are ever sensitive to stimuli.

Not those big breasts, double D, massive b00bs, large tits, etcetera etcetera that the nipples and entire breasts are so insensitive that you'll touch, press, suckle, squeeze, etcetera etcetera yet nothing come out
...highest you can elicit from them is a lil moan.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
If you didn't meet her a virgin, please remove "Beautiful" from the headline.

There's nothing beautiful about a non virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless your union.

Please tell your woman to reduce hand for make up.

Thou shalt live long, O most excellent Zonefree.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Murketeer: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
They mostly have huge backside tho wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by letitrainnow(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
God bless your new family
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adeling:
shocked you wicked
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
If you didn't meet her a virgin, please remove "Beautiful" from the headline.

There's nothing beautiful about a non virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless your union.

Please tell your woman to reduce hand for make up.
I tell you... it virgin or no marriage bro
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Chasito(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Op, are u from Benin, u both dress like Benin people, congratulations
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nickymezor(f): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratz OP
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Ugaboy: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:
So, what am I doing wrong

I've been looking for husband on nairaland for thirteen years and I'm almost 40 angry
lolz, I will marry u
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sniperr007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

What does Tyre size increase to 😏 angry

Increases to lorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.