Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating (40339 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by clockwisereport: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Rochasstatue:
Frank Obasohan weds Mirabel Ekong
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Flatmates no go kill you

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Rochasstatue(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
clockwisereport:

Flatmates no go kill you

WalahiπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nairaland dey show for him face.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Timiskid: 10:35pm On Apr 01
Bro is it ur choice?
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.