Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40536 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by lieutenantprime(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
The fundamental difference in what women say they want, and what they actually want is a product of the notion that women tend to exercise rationalisation, not reason in and of itself. Most women have extremely weak reasoning, you’ll notice in arguments with them that they will try to attack the credibility of your logic to try to make themselves look better, this is the classic “I can’t beat the competition so I’ll try to make the competition less effective” strategy that women employ on a grand scale with ideas like fat acceptance, but applied on a micro-scale in their interactions on a one-to-one basis.

Questioning a man’s logic and credibility is a way a woman essentially “brings a man down to her level of absurdity.” There comes a line of questioning so invasive, so interrogative and so unreasonable, that a man, feeling like he is on the defence, will yield his logic to his sense of frustration, and then the woman who deliberately and calculatingly imposed this form of mental tyranny in her sense of outrage will then use this frustration as a weapon against the man to further reduce his credibility by pointing out quite proudly that he is in fact no more logical than she!

Women will hold you to your logic as it forces you to take responsibility for things they do not wish to, but they are bound by no such logic themselves because they have no prevailing internal dialogue that is actually based on logic, at best they tend to have segmented ideas based on emotional thought layered with rationalisation that works to present a veneer of intellectual credibility, which is later necessary for the purpose of saving face. What women are doing here is exploiting the nature of logic and the sense of duty to the truth which is inherent within it, they make you feel bad by making you feel like you violate your own sense of duty to the truth whilst simultaneously feeling no such duty themselves. This gives them an edge in verbal combat as once you are emotionally compromised within your own frame of reference, questioning your own sense of logic due to your emotionally provoked slip-up, they can then exploit this momentary weakness to dominate the agenda.

“No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of words with a woman.” – Wilkie Collins

8 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lilipo:

Just as you suggest that women are shallow minded, there are also males that are similar. No gender is superior to each other as each brings different parts to the table which makes the world an interesting place to live in. No matter how you see it, we need each other

My dear, I come in peace; congrats on your marriage by the way. But, the lines above interested me specifically. Please, don’t bring that argument, I don’t want to engage you but just drop it. The male gender is a symbol of authority and leadership, men are superior to women (I’m not arguing other facets of life, ex. Some woman are wiser or more prudent than some men and vice versa, as you highlighted too. However, the outliners are too insignificant NOT to generalise. (Follow previous posts).

God made it this way from the beginning, the Bible is conspicuous on such matter, from the genesis of creation to NT spiritual authority; howbeit, just incase you’re an atheist or not a “religious” person, show me any believe system in which women are equal or superior to men, even the matriarchal religion was constructed by men. Going by history too women only started to gain substantial relevance in the 1970s. Don’t just start that argument, but if there’s any need for consolation then as you said bringing different parts to the table makes the world and interesting place and we need you, well as much as you need us.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

Happy hunting...I reckon it'll take a while.
Hmmm
I saw what you did there grin Just wait
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by prophetfire: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Care to share who you are?
You believe I am not in the league of ladies that follow a provider mature man. I should leave someone that gives me peace to follow you younglings that whine and nag every second?

Lol. Your sisters can have the players in that junior league of yours, sweetie.🤣🤣🤣
grin grin grin. Poco, you? I can't believe it. The hustle is real! But you fall my handsooo. The way I respect you in this nairaland ehhh. Even though I don't always agree with you. grin grin
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Seems the guys in your life are the ones begging for urgent 2k abi.

its funny how you gurlz come online to form independant whereas offline naa so so men una dey fvck and extort to do bigz gurl.

We the rate at which naija gurlz are living there lives, better save your advise for unaselves.

I resemble your cheap sisters? C'mon gettaut. Osiso!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
prophetfire:
grin grin grin. Poco, you? I can't believe it. The hustle is real! But you fall my handsooo. The way I respect you in this nairaland ehhh. Even though I don't always agree with you. grin grin

I don’t need your respect.
Waxing stronger with my provider ancestor. Not trading him for anything.

Thank you… smiley

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by cumoverna: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yes o, I was like, you now have someone naw, don't bill me o.
kushme:

Is Jesus not her husband again?

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by kushme: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sagamite:

You sound like a woman.

This is the kind of foooolish response they will give when you highlight women's misdoings to them.

Are you a biatch or just a biatch to women?

Sagamite baba, one of the greatest here. I dey happy to read from you...

That guy na biatch to women and NA( Nigerian Army). The guy sabi support our Military even if they're wrong.. Na pvssy Niccur..

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. He thinks you are from his lineage.
Pardon him! grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by iamL(f): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Another wacko.
When I see threads like I don't bother to read. Nigeria needs more psychiatric hospitals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao. He thinks you are from his lineage.
Pardon him! grin

He clearly needs to be looking at monickers correctly before typing trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

He clearly needs to be looking at monickers correctly before typing trash.

He doesn’t. The dolt thrives on females. On his own he ain’t shit. Never seen a more dependent and dull troll in my NL years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

He doesn’t. The dolt thrives on females. On his own he ain’t shit. Never seen a more dependent and dull troll in my NL years.

No wonder. Very dull human being. undecided

Na this type the parents go wan abort but deceive themselves with we don't know if this child will be become the future President of Nigeria.

20 years later:

Dull online troll on the streets of Nairaland quoting females upandan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

No wonder. Very dull human being. undecided

Na this type the parents go wan abort but deceive themselves with we don't know if this child will be become the future President of Nigeria.

20 years later:

Dull online troll on the streets of Nairaland quoting females upandan.

She should have. I think she didn’t because she needed the belle to trap his father. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Gerrard59(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

That's why redpilers thread has to stop/block, take it of leave it, people are being indoctrinated in that thread, and indirectly it will affect society, society that has been in turmoil already.

They might say, it bringing traffic to the site, but it's disadvantages far outweigh advantage.

That was how Mutalub indoctrinated from social media years back, if not because of God intervention, hundred of lives would have lost because of satanist and foolish religion ideology from social media.

To be fair, Ndi feminists started it. They constituted so much nuisance and hatred for men on social media. Theirs even get support from companies and the wealthy in society. There had to be a rebuttal. Who knew Andrew Tate before now? He is filling a void.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

She should have. I think she didn’t because she needed the belle to trap his father. lipsrsealed

Yes. She should have aborted him. Poor woman!

At least, the earth would have been saved from the calamity that is called reddingtonShit.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by reddingtonblack: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

Really ?? the only sister i know of can afford caprisun even if its 1k, awon egbon e gettaut
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Really ?? the only sister i know of can afford caprisun even if its 1k, awon egbon e gettaut

Hahahaha. You sound really dull and incoherent. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sagamite:
He is mainly stating facts!
Name one fact he stated. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
If you truly understand what common sense is, you will realize assumption is a fool's forte. When all indications from the referred person points to being of the male sex, it is only expected the binary to be addressed as the sex "it" project. Again who lacks the common sense?

One problem i have with most of you on this forum is how definite you are when it comes to defending yourselves but when it otherwise you leave the topic open ended. Not every man think deep or think of consequences before committing crimes. A fp topic of a man that burned his wife wasn't premeditated but out of Anger(emotion) which is one of the reasons I laugh when I read "Men are not emotional" jargons I read here. Men cry, men shout, men get jealous, Men can be aggressive, Men feel , Men laugh, Men groan. All these are emotions.

The range at which these emotions are displayed depends on individual and society. Africans successfully minize display of emotion but not completely eradicate it. That's the simple logic behind the chorus you all sing everytime.

Pardon me, but I don’t understand your first paragraph, I’m a very meticulous person and I thrive on details; if you don’t mind I can do with an elaborate layman’s Commonwealth English, as a layman that I am cheesy or does one expect to be perceived or assumed contrary to what is projected? This is the status quo which keep things simple.

To the crux of the matter, so you’re going back and forth now with your second paragraph; A fp topic of a man that burned his wife isn’t the problem; that Chimamanda Adichie achieved a feat I haven’t isn’t a problem, I shook her and went my way, those are just infinitesimal or pocket citations. Of course men show emotions cool I’m so excited to register on NL today that’s an emotion right? positive or negative all emotions exuded by both sexes, that’s a fool’s argument by the way.

Let me bring to fore, what we are addressing here is the matter of statistically representation, which does not accommodate insignificant variations. I don’t know if you’re a maths person but let’s see, supposedly I pose a research question or do a survey here on NL which I suppose you’ve been in for a longer time than I have, I simply put: what is the causality of emotions on the actions of NL populace? Or even more accurately what would you think will be “the extent to which emotions influence the actions/inaction of the NL community” (males & females as respondents)?

Ok back to homeland, what we are talking about here really is a broad look at the disparity in men who are immature, unreasonable or in-fact lack critical thinking (a perfect example is your said story of a man that burned his wife or a guy I know who nags with his wife and regrets every time), and men who are mature and reason critical regardless of their society, Africa or wheresoever; and then compare this broad view to the opposite gender.

Ultimately, every time we always draw a conclusive deduction that more men than less reason critically than more women than less who reason less critically but apply more of their emotional nature, which in my view isn’t really a bad thing; emotion is good.

You see I learnt something here today, no matter your level of education you can still learn something new everyday, nobody is the custodian of knowledge. I was just a guest here until I came across this topic and just had to engage, it’s very educational; you know what someone said here? That emotional persons are successful in healthcare and childcare and that is why there are more female nurses than men, it’s mind blowing exposition for me thinking deeply about it; of course we have established that more of women are emotional (show beautiful emotions like temperance etc) than men, which is why they naturally inherit the responsibility of childbirth and care. I rest

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by reddingtonblack: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahaha. You sound really dull and incoherent. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

Remember it your voice you are using to play my text in your head ... i know dey are still feeding you buh you might as well start taking responsibility. ciao baby lawyer cheesy
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by PPIA: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
doggedfighter:
This is the kind of female hatred that breeds serial killing and other forms of crime against women.

Get help !
It is sometimes required to restore sanity😎
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Remember it your voice you are using to play my text in your head ... i know dey are still feeding you buh you might as well start taking responsibility. ciao baby lawyer cheesy

Lmao. Who dey feed Me? Responsibility?

Dear troll, I have a life outside this platform full of responsibilities. I'm not like you quoting all the female monickers on Nairaland. That is the highest form of irresponsibility.

I blame your Mother sha, it clearly shows you are not loved at home.

Ciao troll. wink

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by BRATISLAVA: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
More drivel from the misogynist indoctrination camp. Not one bit of logic, rather a lot of assumptions about the way females work from observing the stupid ones in their family.

It is the way of incels, gays and other people who display pseudo-intellect. With all the logic bestowed on men, this is a thread in which no page is devoid of accusing females of manipulating them, in which they claim to be more logical and intelligent, yet without one iota of proof.

Logical beings at the mercy of emotional ones. Cry us a river.

Whenever men say women are emotional, it is when they have met women who won't bow to their control and when they can't get the women they want. It's when they can't face what the women are saying. It's easier for them to hide their heads in the sand and parrot their indoctrination lines of emotion.

Same men being ruled by female teachers, fed by their female family members, female dons, female superiors with logic that far exceeds theirs. Women are emotional indeed.

This is how ask popular misogynists on the forum began. With threads like this. When you're arrested for murder, your supporters won't serve your jail term with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CHoccolaTE: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

Then they must take responsibility rather than hate women for their own weakness.

Men cannot take accountability for anything. They always find ways to blame women.
ALWAYS.
So called superior and intelligent sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by BRATISLAVA: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Men cannot take accountability for anything. They always find ways to blame women.
ALWAYS.
If they don't blame women, they have achieved nothing.

From the very first post on the thread, you will notice the emotions and high level of illogic, the refusal to read anything from perceived females. It's how they keep up their hate and delusions.

This is not a thread made by a newbie misogynist. It is a hardened misogynist starting a new online life. The thread is for proselytizing and reinforcing their red pill talk points. They all began like this. Writing long reasons why females are inferior. Yet no proof they are worth anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CLRF: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I am having second thought on that. But with the way things are going, I may end up not marrying.
Being a very sensitive person,I rather live with Peace than with someone who will give me recurring headaches every day and night for the rest of my life.

Social media has killed awa young people's brain.

Before you complain first of all examine and figure their age. You see, sometimes, people cannot deliver beyond their age and exposure. So don't be angry if you find them wanting.

What you should be doing is to be silent whenever they are displaying their ignorance around you. Don't try to argue with then otherwise they won't allow you to talk.

About marriage if you are planning for it very look into the possibility of marrying someone of your mate or older WITH EXPERIENCE.

Another thing I will point out that your experience has something to do with your age. I don't know how old you are but If you grow older what you are experiencing will change.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CHoccolaTE: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:
Just wondering how this gender can be the more logical yet over represented in crime statistics?

This is one area they hate to address or when they do address it, they engage in hilarious disingenuity
Men are by nature, more prone to committing acts of violence and engaging in criminal activities. Their excess testosterone is the reason for their inability to reason like civil humans and avoid acts of violence that lower life forms carry out, acts like senseless murders and wanton killings, starting fights based on ego trips or excessive pride. So many lives have been lost because men could not control their emotions and started violent fights/wars.
So many women have been killed because their male partners were too emotional to address the issues in their relationships logically and chose to assault or kill the woman they were angry with instead.

The thing is that women's emotions does not cause massive loss of lives, destruction and carnage. Male emotions and irrational responses to problematic situations has caused so much harm and damage to this world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CHoccolaTE: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

If they don't blame women, they have achieved nothing.

From the very first post on the thread, you will notice the emotions and high level of illogic, the refusal to read anything from perceived females. It's how they keep up their hate and delusions.

This is not a thread made by a newbie misogynist. It is a hardened misogynist starting a new online life. The thread is for proselytizing and reinforcing their red pill talk points. They all began like this. Writing long reasons why females are inferior. Yet no proof they are worth anything.

I have known that about males for a long time. They refuse to take accountability for anything and always blame women whenever they can.
@bold,
grin grin grin
I don't know where these niggurs get their confidence from. The entire write up of Op's post is dripping with emotions and sentiment but he is at the same time claiming to be logical and more intelligent than women. What a joke.
The internet is really amazing you know, all the nonentities and nobodies in real life can come online and claim to be intelligent and superior to women just to feel good about themselves.
Wow, internet is good ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

ALWAYS.
They don't realise how daft they sound, parroting superiority yet somehow we are the ones that make them do what they do. As if that isn't contradictory in and of its self.

Except ofcourse they are trying to say they are puppets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Fiscus105(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gerrard59:

To be fair, Ndi feminists started it. They constituted so much nuisance and hatred for men on social media. Theirs even get support from companies and the wealthy in society. There had to be a rebuttal. Who knew Andrew Tate before now? He is filling a void.

Can two wrongs make a right? because Boko Haram started in north for political reasons and later Ipob created, does creation of ipob stopped Boko Haram Or making Nigeria stressful more? If south west now creates its own version, is it wise or foolish decision?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

I have known that about males for a long time. They refuse to take accountability for anything and always blame women whenever they can.

I think most of them are teenagers. Almost all such posts come from boys who are under 30. They are always so opinionated, hateful and illogical.

@bold,
grin grin grin
I don't know where these niggurs get their confidence from. The entire write up of Op's post is dripping with emotions and sentiment but he is at the same time claiming to be logical and more intelligent than women.

His refusal to read anything that isn't from his enclave is one of their traits. Normally that subset of boys exist under a particular forum section. But it seems they can't preach much from in there. Hence the need for first page recognition from his mentors.

What a joke.
The internet is really amazing you know, all the nonentities and nobodies in real life can come online and claim to be intelligent and superior to women just to feel good about themselves .
Wow, internet is good ooo.

grin
Don't worry, when he gets either employment or a woman in his life, he will change tack or become like the emasculated. mslignantGuest

For now, over to the pseudo-intelligent without proof of intelligence.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.