Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40317 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by bluefilm: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

After going thru this piece, all I can say to you is that you are not the only one.

The problem I have with most women in general is their entitlement mentality.

When you give a woman something, she rarely appreciates it the way a guy would because somewhere in her stupid mind, she thinks that she is automatically entitled to that favour.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Googledotcom: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Today I saw a girl walking with her nipples shooting out, and I was asking myself the reason behind her action, and she seemed not bothered at all.

I wonder how it will look like if men start walking with erected d*cks in public places. Indeed men are created uniquely.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by authentic18: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ungrateful Misandrists full everywhere you dey talk of misogyny.
Mtchew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by blaise26abj(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
I totally understand where you are coming from . It can be quite distressing to hear somethings that come out of some ladies mouths . And it will get worse with the emphasis shifting from education to make money no matter what .

However @op . There are quite a number women with spectacular minds out there . It is just for you to look out for them . Being a sapiosexual , it titillates my brain when conversing with a lady with superior intellect . I have met quite a number of them .

The one that triggers me the most is when you try to educate or even give them links to educate them and they still continue to argue like they are some form of Ajegunle Aristotle. 😡😡😡.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by blingxx(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fiscus105:
You guys are now frustrated that people dnt read ur redpilers lamentation thread again, you decided to come where you think moderators can move ur lamentation to front page.

What I want to say, people said it already, it's as a result of going mad and not missogyny as you projected it, before you know you will enter market.

Ordinarily as one ageing, his reasoning is supposed to be of a mature one, irrespective of gender, since such person will soon become family man or woman with kids.

.....but if u think at ur age, u started developing hatred for certain gender, which is part and parcel of society and gender you cannot do without, surely it's a case of madness rather than emotion.

Op is not even a redpiller and you are tagging him as one , a fellow man that denies facts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
You really are misogyny and unfortunately it's more complex than dictionary meaning to it. By my rating, you are not in any better state of mind than any lunatic. Sorry to say women can be annoying sometimes but not that bad. If I may ask don't you feel like cuddling any beautiful one? Make no mistake I'm not philogyny myself but hey! women can be so sweet too, so find your balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by joyousever(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Are you into males or something? Since you detest women's opinion, do you also detest their anatomy? Or do you do men in the place of women? In all your logic, remember your Mama is a woman and you came to this world through a woman.

KlausMichaelson:
The sad thing is that, it's getting worse as the days go by. Imagine the thinking faculty of the female gender in the next few years. Now look at the new generation of the female gender and what they act like.

Oh my God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by saphiere(f): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.
You are probably being dumped by a lady. This is what happens when a lady dumps a man. They think otherwise of the female gender.

You'll be fine soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Change the circle of girls u are around. There are sensible girls out there also.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Analyst7: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Good Morning smileyand I like the way you type smiley
How about you try this know in your mind that a woman's strong suit is not her brains or her ability to reason 'logically'( but their bodies , sexiness, cuteness, her feminity) lol Logic now that's the Man's deal , so lets cut them some slack if you don't expect much from them you won't be disappointed and maybe even enjoy a long term relationship with them smiley

Lol you’re shooting urself in the leg
Imagine a relationship without logic
How e wan take be long term
A relationship ure being emotionally manipulated or there’s no accountability, so u will let it slide because it’s their nature right
Lol u go too suffer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:
How about you try this know in your mind that a woman's strong suit is not her brains or her ability to reason 'logically'( but their bodies , sexiness, cuteness, her feminity) lol Logic now that's the Man's deal , so lets cut them some slack if you don't expect much from them you won't be disappointed and maybe even enjoy a long term relationship with them smiley

I like your point. I guess I expect a lot from them. However, there is a limit. And some of us do not have such patience.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol.

It seems you have only shallow women or this “ senseless” group in your circle, so it’s actually impossible to see women beyond that. I mean you only meet stupid women. Have you ever asked yourself why stupid women feel very comfortable with you? They probably see you on the same level with them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by achimendy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

Bro you're very correct, is very hard for you to find a woman that can think logically. They're just beautiful women with empty brains parading themselves all around (more especially this Nigerian girls), only few of them, I mean like 5% of them are highly rational. When you engage them in intellectual discuss , you wouldn't want to leave them.

But you also need to understand individual differences, the Male and female gender are totally different from each other, God created it that way. They said men are logical beings while women are emotional beings. Some of the women can't think but They're happy to learn from someone who can teach and make them rationally better, but you see those ones that don't know, and they don't want to know ehhn, just avoid them. Let them go with their foolishness. But feel free with them and don't hate them, just know your type and relate with them. The earlier you do this the better for you.

But try as much as possible to understand individual differences, it will help you in your relationship with people, not just women.

11 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Fesline(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Men will start to understand what they really are when they go back to what God created them to be compare to a woman.

God have the intention of creating Man to dominate and replenish the earth... so he gave them power, thought, ability to reason and every other good quality you can imagine.

A man has all it takes to stand with so much pressure will nearly few woman can do this.

In general, men are created of higher quality than women, because when God was to Create woman he only say, an helpful mate for a man.

my point is that, women are programmed in a sense that they should help a man, so if you're expecting something outstanding or an opinion that is really productive from a woman and you can't find it, don't be disappointed because Man is to bring about an idea that a woman will help to develop into reality.

that's one of the major reasons why man and woman need each other......

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Justbehave(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Viicfuntop:
Lol.

It seems you have only shallow women or this “ senseless” group in your circle, so it’s actually impossible to see women beyond that. I mean you only meet stupid women. Have you ever asked yourself why stupid women feel very comfortable with you? They probably see you on the same level with them
Same emotional crap.I guess the Nekede girl said the exact thing you just said.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Karleb(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Or something like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by AutoRedux: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
doggedfighter:
This is the kind of female hatred that breeds serial killing and other forms of crime against women.

Get help !

Weyrey. You clearly exhibited what the OP said. Relpying with your hurt emotions instead of logic. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Geovanni412:

Just dey play

Women and children are emotional beings - that is a fact and not theory

Don't try to change them into what they are not.

Your job is to ignore a lot of things - that's how to live well and long.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror...

If you were a lady, would you date someone with your personality?

How would you handle the attention of 100s of guys sending you messages in your inbox daily?

Sincerely answer these questions and you will learn more about yourself.

As a stoic, your job is to fix yourself first then believe that you will attract the type of partner you need. Focus on improving your health and finances.

@bold, fact from where and carried out by whom?

From your dangling legs abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by InvertedHammer: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
/

You are ok.

Just start hanging out with matured women that have something meaningful to say. You are probably more matured than your age. It happens sometimes.

The sad reality is that Nigerians and their pseudo-education are gradually becoming too woke for comfort whereby everything is diagnosed as mental illness. They forget that Oyibo professionals are mostly doing these silly diagnosis because of reimbursement from insurance companies. It is leaning more towards business than treatment.
/

11 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by maasoap(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Exactly what I am talking about, you are obviously a female and I understand clearly that this post may not go down well with you. Be that as it may, I read your post the first time and there was no need repeating yourself once again. Thank you, you can now rest.

Savage grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by advanceDNA: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:

Are u suggesting we should treat women like animals?? Not to expect logical reasoning from them?? Just enjoy them for their strenght which u listed as sexiness, cuteness, feminity??

Haaaaaaaaaa

Ur vawulence worse pass KlausMichaelson

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Analyst7: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
achimendy:

Bro you're very correct, is very hard for you to find a woman that can think logically. They're just beautiful women with empty brains parading themselves all around (more especially this Nigerian girls), only few of them, I mean like 5% of them are highly rational. When you engage them in intellectual discuss , you wouldn't want to leave them.

But you also need to understand individual differences, the Male and female gender are totally different from each other, God created it that way. They said men are logical beings while women are emotional beings. Some of the women can't think but They're happy to learn from someone who can teach and make them rationally better, but you see those ones that don't know, and they don't want to know ehhn, just avoid them. Let them go with their foolishness. But feel free with them and don't hate them, just know your type and relate with them. The earlier you do this the better for you.

But try as much as possible to understand individual differences, it will help you in your relationship with people, not just women.

Na you talk sense pass for this comment session
You finally gave a good solution
Not those bolor people saying u should manage women who don’t want to be corrected n all

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by worldclass68(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
I think u re expecting too much from a substandard version of an Original object....

It may affects or troubles u psychologically....
If u can't engage them and teach teach them,
Just let them be...

8 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
saphiere:
You are probably being dumped by a lady. This is what happens when a lady dumps a man. They think otherwise of the female gender.

You'll be fine soon.

Lols this is the funniest random mentions I am getting here, hence the need to reply you. I have been expecting this kind of comment and I was too sure it will come from your gender.

In my dealings with women so far so good as an adult, I don't let emotion overpower my thinking faculty. And at such, there is no attachment whatsoever I can possibly have with a girl. I might show you care and everything you so much deserve but I am not attached to you. This is so because, you could dump on me the next day or I may do so to you too. But then, nothing comes out of it. I will still move and you will move on too as simple as that. But woe unto you if you were really attached to me emotionally as the case will most likely be.

I just can't help it, try as I might; there is never an emotional attachment. I just hope you get the point.

I know you won't, but just try.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
joyousever:
Are you into males or something? Since you detest women's opinion, do you also detest their anatomy? Or do you do men in the place of women? In all your logic, remember your Mama is a woman and you came to this world through a woman.

Again you're just proving him right..he stated a fact and you tried resorting to shaming tactics "are you into males or something"

Secondly the fact that we were birthed by women dosent change the fact of what he is saying....youth anatomy shouldn't permit you to be stupid..learn to take accountability for your actions when being called out...that's the main problem with your gender....what that student said was wrong and stupid and a lot of women defended her just showing how most of you all think

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MrColdsweat: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
You're not a misogynist. You're a realist. The modern woman is a common whorre who is deficient in consequential reasoning. You have every right to dismiss their opinion.

There's nothing wrong with you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Analyst7: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fesline:
Men will start to understand what they really are when they go back to what God created them to be compare to a woman.

God have the intention of creating Man to dominate and replenish the earth... so he gave them power, thought, ability to reason and every other good quality you can imagine.

A man has all it takes to stand with so much pressure will nearly few woman can do this.

In general, men are created of higher quality than women, because when God was to Create woman he only say, an helpful mate for a man.

my point is that, women are programmed in a sense that they should help a man, so if you're expecting something outstanding or an opinion that is really productive from a woman and you can't find it, don't be disappointed because Man is to bring about an idea that a woman will help to develop into reality.

that's one of the major reasons why man and woman need each other......

Lol I like ur point but I feel the reason men are outraged currently is because women are currently trying to displace men nature with that feminism of a thing, men have put up with a lot of things since the beginning of time, but currently women are trying to play this power game like they’re the victims, when truly men are

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Lols this is the funniest random mentions I am getting here, hence the need to reply you. I have been expecting this kind of comment and I was too sure it will come from your gender.

In my dealings with women so far so good as an adult, I don't let emotion overpower my thinking faculty. And at such, there is no attachment whatsoever I can possibly have with a girl. I might show you care and everything you so much deserve but I am not attached to you. This is so because, you could dump on me the next day or I may do so to you too. But then, nothing comes out of it. I will still move and you will move on too as simple as that. But woe unto you if you were really attached to me emotionally as the case will most likely be.

I just can't help it, try as I might; there is never an emotional attachment. I just hope you get the point.

I know you won't, but just try.

You dont need to answer them...when women cant counter a fact they begin to use shaming tactics which is their only card to escape responsibility and accuntability

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CaptainFM1: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Check yourself....something fundamentally is going wrong with you. It's usually the 2nd stage of depression

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
That's True we just have to keep managing them like that.. they are so irrational, all they think is makeup, iPhones, car, and lazy around and eat Shawarma. Looking for a man to shoulder their generational wahala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Check yourself....something fundamentally is going wrong with you. It's usually the 2nd stage of depression

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Autobot05: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

You are not alone .. just yesterday my guy accused me of "hating" women because of the way he noticed I behaved towards them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.