Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40458 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

No, they commit crimes because they are irrational and illogical creatures and seeking immediate gratification.
grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MorningSir: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:

*White/Asian men built the world.

Thank you very much.
You need to chill queen!
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

Men commit those crimes to please you.
So you are insinuating that Men do not have minds of their own?

The Illogical beings are controlling the logical beings grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

She needs Pinkpill 101 lessons. cheesy

She does. Any small thing, go and find a job. Like they have job themselves and they are not in Careers section. Everyday na woman matter. We are supposed to assume they have jobs because they are men.🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shantti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Viicfuntop:
Lol.

It seems you have only shallow women or this “ senseless” group in your circle, so it’s actually impossible to see women beyond that. I mean you only meet stupid women. Have you ever asked yourself why stupid women feel very comfortable with you? They probably see you on the same level with them

Then why is it that when two guys live together for a long time in the same room, they will hardly quarrel, u won't hear pim, but let two girls live together.............................

Also, why is it that ten brothers can live peacefully when they are unmarried, but immediately they bring in women into the family in the name of marriage, area go scatter..............

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:

Women manipulate men. Men with their own minds are hated by women. Have you read The Manipulated Man?

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

She does. Any small thing, go and find a job. Like they have job themselves and they are not in Careers section. Everyday na woman matter. We are supposed to assume they have jobs because they are men.🤣🤣

Lmao. It's amusing how they like doing cho cho cho in women matters instead of investing in themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The fella quoting me again after 11 years. Better not to engage them as you can see, 11 years later and no single evidence of growth. May that not be our portion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
OP,
I hope your fellow male robs or kidnaps or brutally assaults you or commits any other violent crime that males are known for doing against you, so that you can truly appreciate how logical men are when they are done with you.

Jobless and frustrated entity forming woke.

Rubbish. I blame nairaland mods for moving your asinine topic to front page.
Chocolate, why are you so pained huh? That’s exactly what the poor guy is saying, everything you spewed reeks of emotions, nothing makes a person sound weaker and unintelligent as “emotional” expression void of appeal to pathos.

You’re out of line, no one is talking about crimes, besides no particular gender has the monopoly of crime ok; women rob, kidnap, rape and brutally assault men and other women alike, pls don’t insult me just find the pony. It’s a social issue and the pendulum of social opinion swings left and right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:

Babe chill na, see how you exposed his idiocy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

Women manipulate men. Men with their own minds are hated by women. Have you read The Manipulated Man?
Ha! So men are feeble minded with on and off switch grin cheesy grin . I thought you all argued women love players and bad boys (who have minds of their own), where is the hate coming from now? grin grin

You mean the one written by Ubunja? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MorningSir: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Y’ALL NEED TO STOP WITH THE PERSISTENT GENDER WAR ON NAIRALAND!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. It's amusing how they like doing cho cho cho in women matters instead of investing in themselves.

Why should they? When they can always pretend to be resourceful just by being men. Whereas we have to convince them we are smart and logical. Mugus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Ha! So men are feeble minded with on and off switch grin cheesy grin . I thought you all argued women love players and bad boys, where is the hate coming from now? grin grin

You mean the one written by Ubunja? grin grin
Let everyone make money...marriage won't go round.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CHoccolaTE: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
gard9ner:

Chocolate, why are you so pained huh? That’s exactly what the poor guy is saying, everything you spewed reeks of emotions, nothing makes a person sound weaker and unintelligent as “emotional” expression void of appeal to pathos.

You’re out of line, no one is talking about crimes, besides no particular gender has the monopoly of crime ok; women rob, kidnap, rape and brutally assault men and other women alike, pls don’t insult me just find the pony. It’s a social issue and the pendulum of social opinion swings left and right.

Hahahaha grin

Look at who is calling me emotional spewing irrational bullcrap about "women commit crimes also"

Keep lying to yourself dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

It hurts I didn't see the thread earlier, people of little minds like that dude and several others on this thread are a great comic relief for me. grin grin grin

They believe they are intelligent and all knowing, all you need is point out a flaw in their reasoning and you watch them fidget and stammer. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MorningSir: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
pansophist:

Everything you said should be true, but not everything truthful should be said. Voltaire smiley

very wise words!!!
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

It is not by name calling. You won't even want your son to experience what you give husband.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

Let everyone make money...marriage won't go round.
Not the point. No correlation at all.

Nevertheless, I thought you all don't benefit from marriage, you don't want liabilities either. Why will marriage "not go round" if everyone makes money? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by CHoccolaTE: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

The fella quoting me again after 11 years. Better not to engage them as you can see, 11 years later and no single evidence of growth. May that not be our portion.

Don't worry, I know that guy very well. You gave him the perfect response 👍

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by folake4u(f): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Why should they? When they can always pretend to be resourceful just by being men. Whereas we have to convince them we are smart and logical. Mugus!

They think it's just by having sausages... Whereas there's more to life than that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ishilove:

The are incels (involuntary celibates). A woman worth her salt knows the kind of man she wants and these guys making noise here don't measure up, and they know they don't measure up so they come online to transfer the aggression

I always thought you were smart, but unfortunately, you disappointed me. You go by making comments about offline and online as though there are no other valid points you could make on the subject matter. You don't know me and I don't care to know who you are either. This discussion has nothing to do with that.

You talked about the women I fraternize with and I laugh at you. From the markets, every nooks and cranny down to workplace, social Media and what-have-you, there can be no better randomness to make this assertion.

Going by my ideology, do you think I will likely keep close female friends to start with? I know it's a total BS!

Ishilove, I respect you not because you are a woman, but because of your popularity on this forum (I never took out time to ascertain the reason behind your popularity though, and I really don't care about that though) but do not think that when someone comes up with discussions like this on a public forum, it means they do not measure up. This is where you prove my assertion about your gender with a great conviction to anyone seeing your replies on this thread. It further proves that your opinions are always emotionally induced and has no logical backing.

How on earth does this thread have to do with who is behind the post in offline? Whether the person measures up or not? Lols.

Anyways, take good care of yourself. You'll be fine. I respect legends and I know you are one here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
It hurts I didn't see the thread earlier, people of little minds like that dude and several others on this thread are a great comic relief for me. grin grin grin

They believe they are intelligent and all knowing, all you need is point out a flaw in their reasoning and you watch them fidget and stammer. grin grin

Beautifully executed. Swift and didn't even need to type epistle. Brava!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Red02(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fiscus105:
You guys are now frustrated that people dnt read ur redpilers lamentation thread again, you decided to come where you think moderators can move ur lamentation to front page.

What I want to say, people said it already, it's as a result of going mad and not missogyny as you projected it, before you know you will enter market.

Ordinarily as one ageing, his reasoning is supposed to be of a mature one, irrespective of gender, since such person will soon become family man or woman with kids.

.....but if u think at ur age, u started developing hatred for certain gender, which is part and parcel of society and gender you cannot do without, surely it's a case of madness rather than emotion.

Lol you already programmed

This thread can't make sense to you

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I always thought you were smart, but unfortunately, you disappointed me. You go by making comments about offline and online as though there are no other valid points you could make on the subject matter. You don't know me and I don't care to know who you are either. This discussion has nothing to do with that.

You talked about the women I fraternize with and I laugh at you. From the markets, every nooks and cranny down to workplace, social Media and what-have-you, there can be no better randomness to make this assertion.

Going by my ideology, do you think I will likely keep close female friends to start with? I know it's a total BS!

Ishilove, I respect you not because you are a woman, but because of your popularity on this forum (I never took out time to ascertain the reason behind your popularity though, and I really don't care about that though) but do not think that when someone comes up with discussions like this on a public forum, it means they do not measure up. This is where you prove my assertion about your gender with a great conviction to anyone seeing your replies on this thread. It further proves that your opinions are always emotionally induced and has no logical backing.

How on earth does this thread have to do with who is behind the post in offline? Whether the person measures up or not? Lols.

Anyways, take good care of yourself. You'll be fine. I respect legends and I know you are one here.
She's not a legend and many aren't. Don't look up to women...take them as it lasts or goes. Old man says any man who uses a woman as 'ajoo' is carrying his load on bare head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

It is not by name calling. You won't even want your son to experience what you give husband.
What in the oedipus complex statement is what you have just written? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

Come, the person who made the comment is a female, so shame on you both. Did you even know that according to a research, women commit more violent crimes when involved than men?
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

She's not a legend and many aren't. Don't look up to women...take them as it lasts or goes. Old man says any man who uses a woman as 'ajoo' is carrying his load on bare head.

Lols. I understand you. I am not looking up to her in anyway at all. I only appreciate the fact that she is a legend in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Just wondering how this gender can be the more logical yet over represented in crime statistics?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
gard9ner:

Come, the person who made the comment is a female, so shame on you both. Did you even know that according women commit more violent crimes even involved than men?
Not according to stats, men commit more violent crimes..come to think of it, more crimes overall than women.

If you have something to back up your assertion, let's see it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

Not according to stats, men commit more violent crimes..come to think of it, more crimes overall than women.

If you have something to back up your assertion, let's see it.
If I am a woman, why would I go committing crimes when the loots get to me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Ishil ove, I respect you not because you are a woman, but because of your popularity on this forum (I never took out time to ascertain the reason behind your popularity though, and I really don't care about that though) but do not think that when someone comes up with discussions like this on a public forum, it means they do not measure up. This is where you prove my assertion about your gender with a great conviction to anyone seeing your replies on this thread. It further proves that your opinions are always emotionally induced and has no logical backing.

Dude come down your high horse for you are nothing but a delusional narcissist. You think you have reached a level to cast stones on Women whom you know absolutely nothing about while You don't even understand the world you live in neither do you know who you are. You choosing a series character as your alias and your role model and you castigating women for the lifestyles of few of them shouldn't be found on the same thread. You are not different! You don't keep women close but you think you have known them enough to hate them. Truly humans hate what they don't understand.

That you claim to "respect" an online persona because she is popular again shows how shallow you are ( no pun intended) . Who "respect" a figure because her name appears a hundred times on her forum without even trying to investigate the cause of such popularity? Again a narrow minded one!

You claim women are promiscuous, dressing half naked hate them for it but you never try to see things from another perspective the way great minds would. Ask yourself has this been the norm? What changed? Who is responsible for this change. If a woman dress half naked and she is cautioned by everyone will she continue? If there are no men to whistle and follow her like flies on poop will she continue? If really women are morally bereft what is the way forward? Hating them? You are just the average Joe too.

Women are Illogical grin grin grin Men are logical , dumbest argument a supposed brilliant mind shouldn't be found engaging in. Women are emotional, Men are not emotional again a very frivolous debate a supposed intelligent mind shouldn't entertain. There are over 6 billion people on earth formed from different genetic variation yet some sick mind think the male chromosome carries the intelligence factor in this 21st century lol. I have seen guys act needy and clingy more that some females I know. I have seen women speak and the world listen. I will never argue who is more logical or emotional. It is a debate that is never won. It is needless as a matter of fact. The world has gone way beyond that.

My advice for you, be open minded. Don't hate what you don't understand. You can avoid women if you want, No one cares.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.