Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40385 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny

And what makes you think you're intelligent? Who rated you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Justbehave(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2023
hifocus:

All you females commenting here are just proving him right. Non of you has been able to counter him logically but see how your emotions are flying everywhere on this thread. Most of you should be grateful to your pussies if not, Una for no fit graduate just like your fellow Ashawo that graduated from Nekede.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Lucifyre:
I totally understand ur pov but for me i've come to understand that it's not a good thing to speak in absolutes. Human emotion, peresonality and behaviours are very different like u are saying, but its all on a spectrum with two extremes and it's very rare to meet or experience people at any extreme of a spectrum and experience them at that extreme all the time. Its always closer to the middle than one extreme and also not most of the time.

You explained that women are emotional and men logical, which is partly true, partly with the caveat been what i stated already. Emotions are one extreme on the spectrum of decision making and logic another extreme. The average woman tends to find herself towards the emotions side of the spectrum and not at the extreme end.

She would not be 100% emotions and 0% logic in her decision making all the time, but instead somewhere in the arbitrary range of 65-75% emotions and 35-25% logic. So yeah, the average woman makes decisions using mostly her emotions. Also you can't absolutely say they are all like that. "the average woman is like that ergo all women are like that". It's not a good way of thinking. They are not all like that.

I know women that make decisions logically, more so than emotionally and the reverse for men. Not all men think 100% logically either. The average man thinks more logically and less emotionally, but there are outliers that the reverse is true for. They are just as fucking annoying, just as the women are fucking annoying. I'ts just a difference in our behavioral trait you hv to accept and deal with however u deem fit. We are all so different and its quite ironic.

Different in virtually every aspect ( male/female, black/white/brown, extrovert/introvert/ambivert, open_minded/narrow_minded/close_minded... ) that we can hardly co-exist without issues. Quite ironic, like whoever made us is having a laugh watching this shit show of issues. Anyways my main point is there's good, there's bad. Any metric u want to consider there's more bad than good of it. Noting the fact that this trait has a negative outcome, there'll be more "people" with this than without. That's just how it is.

Just so happens that its women with their default set to make their average decisions emotionally... and it's a major flaw from our pov cause its different from how we think. They also hv stuff that they view as a flaw about us men just cause both genders view things differently. We are all flawed by default. I think what majorly pisses u off is the fact that some times, they try to use their emotions to manipulate situations but if u can see through the bs, it gets annoying fast.

So just be calm and accept that's how things are and manage the situation instead of getting angry even if it's not easy. It is what it is.

I really admire your sense of reasoning. Now looking at it from the outliers basis.
For the female gender distribution, based on real life experience which I believe you can relate to
The outliers found above the upper quartile are those who reason logically, and they are very insignificant to the data and might not be sensitive to any learning made on the data. If by chance, it occurs that a value from that outlier comes to play, you will know that it's just one in a million. In essence, it becomes safe to say that it is of no use including it your modelling so as not to cause confusion to your modeling process.

For the Male distribution, based on fact, all samples of the data falls into the proper quartiles and the insignificant outliers are those men who doesn't think or act logically.

In a very simple term in order to o summarize what I just wrote up there, There are few women who thinks in a logical way, however this number is highly insignificant that you can actually conclude that all female think emotionally. Also, there are few males that think in an emotional way and this number is Totally insignificant to conclude that all men think logically. This is so because, in statistics, you will have to remove outliers from your data especially when it's not needed in order not to confuse your model.

Pls ignore my typos. I just hope you get the point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Justbehave:
All you females commenting here are just proving him right. Non of you has been able to counter him logically but see how your emotions are flying everywhere on this thread. Most of you should be grateful to your pussies if not, Una for no fit graduate just like your fellow Ashawo that graduated from Nekede.

I asked Op to prove to us that he's intelligent but you're here regurgitating the same crap as he.

13 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2023
hifocus:

Your question made me laugh so hard. The thing is, your question actually proved my assertion about your gender to be true.

This discussion has nothing to do with whether I am intelligent or not. Your question is not logical in any sense, but rather, it shows all the elements of an emotional conversation.

I can bet it, you had a frowning face when typing that question.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2023
hifocus:

I asked Op to prove to us that he's intelligent but you're here regurgitating the same crap as he.

Lols. Rest, read my post before this. I have answered your question. You can now rest my dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Geovanni412(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Opinion? You just revealed the content of your mind that you perceive to have come into a broken state and the doctors who care for such are referred to as psychiatrists, are they not? undecided

He doesn't need a psychiatrist

Reality check is what he needs!

His circle of friends is too poor to elevate his thinking.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Geovanni412:

He doesn't need a psychiatrist

Reality check is what he needs!

His circle of friends is too poor to elevate his thinking.

Wow. But the Nekede school girl is not my friend. Just wow, that you do not read to understand. Anyways, it's fine thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Geovanni412(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

Just dey play

Women and children are emotional beings - that is a fact and not theory

Don't try to change them into what they are not.

Your job is to ignore a lot of things - that's how to live well and long.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror...

If you were a lady, would you date someone with your personality?

How would you handle the attention of 100s of guys sending you messages in your inbox daily?

Sincerely answer these questions and you will learn more about yourself.

As a stoic, your job is to fix yourself first then believe that you will attract the type of partner you need. Focus on improving your health and finances.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Geovanni412(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Wow. But the Nekede school girl is not my friend. Just wow, that you do not read to understand. Anyways, it's fine thanks.

You're worried about things you cannot control

Focus on things that you can control...things that will improve your life and that of your family

Worrying about the Nekede girl is like praying for Nigeria to have 24 hrs light in the next 10 years?

Learn to ignore stuff and stay positive.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Elementofficial: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Element Drops a Monster Hit Single titled ''Lisa''
https://audiomack.com/ELEMENT/song/lisa-1

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by WriterNiig: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

You're not alone on this. 95% of men feel the same way.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by tete7000(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Whatever you like become, you will reap the result of your choice some time in the future.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MikaelJP(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
I really feel sorry for the woman that will marry you. You need to sit down with D. Madueke maybe your faculty of reasoning will get back to normal

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by babyfaceafrica: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's your problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by vickydevoka(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I am having second thought on that. But with the way things are going, I may end up not marrying.
Being a very sensitive person,I rather live with Peace than with someone who will give me recurring headaches every day and night for the rest of my life.
No lady will give you peace from the start especially if you don't have money. That's the fact. They are wire to make troubles all the time, buh the are very m
Loyal to money and those they benefit from

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by bizhop01: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
I don't know why new generation female child are so useless cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Padesade: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Shedrack777: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

This is lazy.
the point is not to impress you at all. and yes, he's reply did not impress you, so you call it lazy. pls help yourself with a chilled water from the fridge

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Najdorf: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Exactly what I am talking about, you are obviously a female and I understand clearly that this post may not go down well with you. Be that as it may, I read your post the first time and there was no need repeating yourself once again. Thank you, you can now rest.
LOL

I get your point though. I grew up in a house of women so I can definitely understand the issue of arguing and debating based on feelings rather than facts and logic. These days I don't even stress my self with long talk with them.

The few females that have responded on the first page are just proving your point cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Hamiltonii: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

Same here but we would have to live with them. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by toffyz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

My brother, you're not the only one o
I'm experiencing the same as well
It is as if they're all programmed the same way.
An Incidence just happened btw me and my GF few days ago, I was telling this babe to be mindful of how she relates with a lady I know her through...Lol, this babe change ham for me o, sey " No oo, she (lady) can't ask questions about us na, we don't even talk about you, this and that..." I was marveled when I heard this from a supposed intelligent girl.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Googledotcom: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
God bless you OP, those people ways dey tire me most times.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sholaco: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Well, your sister, your mother included. Stupid man reasoning like a chicken. Majority of women are doing great in life.. most women are leading the key sectors in this world! What the hell are you talking about?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Supersymetry: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fallacy. I have seen countless illogical men, in general most people are not logical.
It depends on the situation, both gender can be illogical and logical.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Analyst7: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
toffyz:

My brother, you're not the only one o
I'm experiencing the same as well
It is as if they're all programmed the same way.
An Incidence just happened btw me and my GF few days ago, I was telling this babe to be mindful of how she relates with a lady I know her through...Lol, this babe change ham for me o, sey " No oo, she (lady) can't ask questions about us na, we don't even talk about you, this and that..." I was marveled when I heard this from a supposed intelligent girl.

They barely think things through, at least if they’re opened to correction that’s still better
But most are not even opened to that

I think if that ur babe doesn’t humble herself sometimes to ur correction or often disrespect you
It’s better to call it quit to prevent future wahala
You’re a man, u will need peace of mind asf in ur marriage

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by FreedomArmy: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
The earlier you come to understand that women are built to respond to things emotionally than logically the better the world will be for you.

The highly charged emotional side of women is an evolutionary trait meant to help women deal with the everyday affairs that they are face with eg child bearing and raising a child. You have to be an emotional being in order for you to connect with a child and deal with all the troubles that comes with raising a child.

Women are naturally care givers and only an emotional being can successfully do the work of care giving. This is the reason why 70 to 80 percent of the nurses you know are women.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Analyst7: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He is probably already headed that way, if he hasn't already started. I don watch enough 24hrs crime to know this kind almost always end up going down that part. Na only miracle fit stop am, and intense psychotherapy. undecided
Funny how u guys always procure a solution you urself need the most to someone else …you’re just proving his points

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
It is always the ones no one cares about…
Become anything you want, just stay off women and keep your hands to yourself.

Nairaland has given you guys the platform to overrate yourselves. In offline gatherings of MEN, has anyone invited you all?

I’ll blame Seun and his moderators for the recurring display of stupidity on Nigeria’s largest forum.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

Man, by and large is the product of his environment. It compels and evolves his thoughts, values and ideals. Such that time spent in any one perspective tends to story the experiences and perspectives of the individual.

And I think this is exactly the case here.
Before conclusions dear poster, change your 'location' and refresh your relationships and perhaps you will come to realise that the female folks are as diverse as nature itself in every way.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by 2special(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
There's nothing wrong with you, trust me

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.