Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35441 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by GoodCane: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Apart from your bad soft dick what else do you have to offer?
Absolutely nothing.
Tell this to girls that are broke and liabilities and are managing your your poor sized dick cus dey haven't seen better.
Not us that can feed you till your burst.

And you're complaining that you lose interest in Men after they finish fvcking you?

It's the other way round, those guys banged you and dumped you, then u came here to wail? U even said they're cheap? grin Omo you mu*mu shaa aswear. Na u cheap if you don't know. Those guys have nothing to lose!

Of course I don't expect any sensible replies from you because ashawo no dey get shame. Your body counts must have been numerous by now. I can imagine how wide your pussy is by now. Is this how you go around with your Over used damaged kpekpus?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by entrep88: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy,or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation,I loose interest,I cut the person off.
It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize.probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing..but I've been struggling with this for years.
I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
well, there are some girls like you anyways... It's a personality thing, just start hookup then and get your alert beeping often for credits instead of worrying about love for now coz sincerely everyman want to knack.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by habsydiamond(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Afrobasic:

It's really funny how women think.

Person wey multiple guymen don bed for free dey claim "hardest-to-bed" 🤣🤣🤣
she's trying to console herself naa.

14 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by GoodCane: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.

Hardest to bed and yet complaining of losing interest after guys have fvcked you with numerous body counts? We don't understand this mystery. Mind explaining it to us?

Olosho without shame. You keep disgracing and embarrassing yourself online. No shame at all. Men don banged you tire you come here dey claim "hardest to bed''., Don't you have sense?

21 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by LikeAking: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Crazy!

Una ment

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Hardest to bed and yet complaining of losing interest after guys have fvcked you with numerous body counts? We don't understand this mystery. Mind explaining it to us?

Olosho without shame. You keep disgracing and embarrassing yourself online. No shame at all. Men don banged you tire you come here dey claim "hardest to bed''., Don't you have sense?
4 body counts....tell me urs😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Geo4646: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy,or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation,I loose interest,I cut the person off.
It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize.probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing..but I've been struggling with this for years.
I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.

Shut up.. na sugar mummy u b

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by 1Battery(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Thank God say I value my body well well,as in I don't just pull of my boxers to lash anything that's wearing a skirt.........

Well,op,I used to know a girl like you back then in my hostel in poly...Very lose and was so easy to bed.......... Almost all the guys in the hostel slept with her, especially the calm-headed guys.... Countless times she would want me to bed her but I kept insisting and running from her, because my mind was telling me she was distributing free wifi of demons to guys angry

Op,e be like say you fall for that kind category.......And you can't blame guys for being too cheap, because not every guy will say no to a free kpekus tongue

No be lie you talk true
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by GoodCane: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

This is exactly why you're so dull and men will keep using you like the Olosho you are.

First of all men don't have body counts, because body counts cannot be used for a man. You grab the point now? Men don't have pussy that gets wider and deeper and Becomes damaged as a result of numerous guys that has fuvked her (the body counts). This is exactly why body counts are not used for men because he has absolutely nothing to lose. U understand?

Of course I don't expect you to understand because you're a hookup girl and a runz girl With numerous body counts. Next time try and have shame before embarrassing yourself online

27 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

No be only 4. Mumu.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Countersam(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

No vess ma, but I see small ashawö dey your eye....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nonexisting1: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
For the bolded, same goes to your gender who dress to attract sex and who believes that sex is the gateway to men's pockets. Men simply react to women's actions. If there is no action, believe me, we will not react and simply put our dicks in check. Na look at this dey bring wetin be that. As for your problem, try the next commenter, I don't stress myself thinking of a solution to foolishness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Kajaard: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Who be this one again undecided
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by highchief1: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

u never meet who baptize u well.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Hotguy27: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

You have been meeting poor and low class guys. It could also be that you're classless.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Let chat in private....I have something to shear with u
Oga you want your share of kpekusing or not?

Allan shearer abi Shevchenko

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by fk001(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Werey said "unintentional" LMAO grin

"He wants it I no want it" girls and pretending

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Dshocker(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

E be like say your first boyfriend carry your placenta go....

But on a more serious note, stop masturbating, it kills emotional drive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
normal levels

it happens to everyone
Upset700:

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by benqo01(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Then how will you settle down with this kind of mindset ah pray o
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Ijaya123: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Let chat in private....I have something to shear with u

Well done o, shear holder.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by dettolgel: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Thank God say I value my body well well,as in I don't just pull off my boxers to lash anything that's wearing a skirt.........

Well,op,I used to know a girl like you back then in my hostel in poly...Very lose and was so easy to bed.......... Almost all the guys in the hostel slept with her, especially the calm-headed guys.... Countless times she would want me to bed her but I kept insisting and running from her, because my mind was telling me she was distributing free wifi of demons to guys angry

Op,e be like say you fall for that kind category.......And you can't blame guys for being too cheap, because not every guy will say no to a free kpekus tongue

She was lose all the guys were loose?

She was lashed or she bleeped all the boys in the hostel? grin
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Continue , na your toto go suffer am
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Thedon22: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Go for deliverance. Its the work of your spirit husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by omonnakoda: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Oga you want your share of kpekusing or not?

Allan shearer abi Shevchenko
She will did in pain and misery
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by ala2222(f): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
meaning
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Exceed15: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Teeroyzimma: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Brighton1:
U need to visit falseprophet1 church, let him bind and cast every spirit of Oloshoism in U
That one na yahoo boy turn pastor
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sex with men isn't worth it sometimes.
You may just not be sexually attracted to them or they didn't make you cum.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by fof1: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Why must You Sleep with Guys always...? Avoid Sexual Sins with or without Men. Check in ur Life if Satan is not gradually Taking Over ur Life...by Toying with the Destiniez of Men. Judgement is Coming Down Fast on You All.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by zakkxx: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
You no go repent now till hiv deal with you! A word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise! The reason for plenty fibroid in African women na because of different sexual partners. If u like don’t stop
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Eriokanmi: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable

Sex outside of wedlock has horrible consequences. Just avoid it, pray God to give you your own. Good luck

To the guys out there who always jump on girls, the boldened should serve as a lesson. You don't know the spirt that controls that girl you think you're having fun with. You're toying with your glory, smh. You'd just discover that what others are achieving with ease, you're not getting it, till your productive and active years are gone and you're left with nothing. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.