Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35476 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Iykenuwa(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
With all this hypocrisy talk,Ive concluded on the notion that Guy's are very cheap and it's very sad for y'all to think that at this present day u can use girls to count scores.
Advice, when u meet a girl,show her what u can offer, your great personality not sex.Abi is it only sex u have to offer?...Girls are wiser now...reversed pschology works...you might think you are playing but you are just getting played.Be a Gentleman...Try and be reserved...let us chase you...most women like to chase...don't sell the prize so cheaply.

Are you looking for advice or you want to dish out unsolicited advice?

I don't get

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by goodmike7: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Plot twist

You did a lot of favor to some of the guys..if you were worth it, one or 2 would have come back ensuring they win you back.

Guys doke once and run away too..probably you were a match.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by vince96w2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
To date you go sweet oo..I will enjoy myself and you will lose interest

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=goodmike7 post=120852034]Plot twist

You did a lot of favor to some of the guys..if you were worth it, one or 2 would have come back ensuring they win you back.

Guys doke once and run away too..probably you were a match.[/quote
Plot twist...they always come back...but I don't accept what I've already tasted.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Tenrack: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
This OP sef. You have been meeting uninteresting guys I believe.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
4 body counts....tell me ursπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I bet he las lost count of his. Look at his username sef and you will see that the only thing he has to offer is his overused, limp preek
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
This OP sef. You have been meeting uninteresting guys I believe.
are you interesting?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Fantazy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
In other words, you use and dumb guys right? Continue!
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ishilove:

I bet he las lost count of his. Look at his username sef and you will see that the only thing he has to offer is his overused, limp preek
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by JJuanMiguel: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
What about the one you dated for 6 years and did abortion twice during the period?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by shantti(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
With all this hypocrisy talk,Ive concluded on the notion that Guy's are very cheap and it's very sad for y'all to think that at this present day u can use girls to count scores.
Advice, when u meet a girl,show her what u can offer, your great personality not sex.Abi is it only sex u have to offer?...Girls are wiser now...reversed pschology works...you might think you are playing but you are just getting played.Be a Gentleman...Try and be reserved...let us chase you...most women like to chase...don't sell the prize so cheaply.

Is this a joke?
Are u wishing for the female gender the sexual freedom that men enjoy without being judged
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Tenrack: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
are you interesting?
I dunno. Care to find out?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by kaywhy09(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
You might really be doing good to those guys. Maybe they feel the same way as you after the show sad

But seriously, I hope they aren't donating semen to a central reservoir
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

What about the one you dated for 6 years and did abortion twice during the period?
atleast he wanted to know me first...but in end u can't dip ur finger in oil and not expect it to spread to the others.....All the same.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by DollarSigns(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

When the pawn feels like the Queen
grin
No wam, whatever you feel, loose interest if you like cheesy
No goal oriented man would waste time to play hide & seek with pvssy, you loose interest after sex is a sign of personal low esteem on your side
You place much value on sex whereas sex is just a hobby, for physical gratification
This is evident from your sudden self guilt which arouses a counter psychology in you that your partner is not good enough for whatever purpose and you no longer find any spark, hence the loss of interest

Solutions:
1. Fvck a lot more grin
2. Reduce your ego so you’ll be able to identify more valuable traits in your prospective partner thus, giving you something more potent than sex to hold on to
3. You sound like a dominant female, you may as well be sapiosexual, change your circle of partners
4. Loosen up
(I encourage alcohol, see a psychiatrist, smoke Loud etc)
I hope this helps you grin
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by wolement: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
You have loose your ability to pair bond. Its a terrible thing.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
shantti:

Is this a joke?
Are u wishing for the female gender the sexual freedom that men enjoy without being judged
so in your words,there's a biased sexual freedom that is wrong but you only get away with it .cus u are a man?...u well??
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by shantti(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ijaya123:

Well done o, shear holder.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
The best is to abstain from sex.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
mechanics:
The best is to abstain from sex.
Thank youπŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Babara1994(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.
. you're contradicting yourself.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Thank youπŸ‘
You welcome.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by shantti(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
so in your words,there's a biased sexual freedom that is wrong but you only get away with it .cus u are a man?...u well??

Without being sentimental, yes
A loose man can easily get married
A girl who is known to be loose will find it difficult to get married.
Stop projecting female sexual consequences unto men, such don't exist for our gender
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Babara1994:
. you're contradicting yourself.
read it again
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Babara1994(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Oya come n start chasing me. Lol
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by OBTOREPA(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

1. Please stop sleeping around.
2. Give your life to Christ
3. You have spiritual husband go for serious deliverance. That spirit will not allow you to settle down,so do it fast before it destroys. You can go to The Lord's Chosen Church Close to you on Wednesday's or mountain of fire Church.
God bless you.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
shantti:

Without being sentimental, yes
A loose man can easily get married
A girl who is known to be loose will find it difficult to get married.
Stop projecting female sexual consequences unto men, such don't exist for our gender
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚for real..... Anyone can get married...go ask Cardi,Kim etc
Your opinion about someone doesn't change how others see them.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
U be mammy water
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Oluwasheyijossy: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

So i guess you developed this attitude immediately your long time ex broke up with you in 2021 due to your AS genotype? Right now you don't feel any man is good for you because of that encounter of two years ago, rather you just want to pay them (men) back in the same coin right?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Philipy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
: undecided undecided
Upset700:
Apart from your bad soft dick what else do you have to offer?
Absolutely nothing.
Tell this to girls that are broke and liabilities and are managing your your poor sized dick cus dey haven't seen better.
Not us that can feed you till your burst.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Abdogood(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Abi you are into vibrator and cucumber? No gi use ur further hubby count mr lost value oo
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
So i guess you developed this attitude immediately your long time ex broke up with you in 2021 due to your AS genotype? Right now you don't feel any man is good for you because of that encounter of two years ago, rather you just want to pay them (men) back in the same coin right?
there's nothing to pay back...sex is overrated and I feel men should calm down with it when dey show interest in a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.