Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35444 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Dybala11(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
With all this hypocrisy talk,Ive concluded on the notion that Guy's are very cheap and it's very sad for y'all to think that at this present day u can use girls to count scores.
Advice, when u meet a girl,show her what u can offer, your great personality not sex.Abi is it only sex u have to offer?...Girls are wiser now...reversed pschology works...you might think you are playing but you are just getting played.Be a Gentleman...Try and be reserved...let us chase you...most women like to chase...don't sell the prize so cheaply.
I won't allow you to chase my pocket. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Sixfeetbelle: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
@Bolded you mean you have sex with people even when you don't want to?
How can you have sex when you don't want to. Only olosho dey do that one cos it's a job. So what exactly are you undecided

No, don't misunderstand.

It's more of a psychological thing.

You meet a guy and you guys click immediately. You aim to build an emotional connection with him, you think he wants same, until he asks for sex. Note this, the guy is good looking, he screams virility and by all standards, you know he should be good in bed, so you agree because you have no tangible reason to reject him.

Then you get into bed and you realise, I don't want to have sex with this guy, not this soon anyway, but you think that if you object, he may stop talking to you and the connection you guys have is refreshing. So, you have sex. And then when it is done, you find yourself contemplating the sense in choosing this sex over loosing his friendship/connection.

After the sex, the guy becomes a faceless, nameless entity to you. The emotional connection dies and it seems wasteful to even want to maintain anything with him, so you basically let him go and wait for the next potential.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by caesymore(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Apart from your bad soft dick what else do you have to offer?
Absolutely nothing.
Tell this to girls that are broke and liabilities and are managing your your poor sized dick cus dey haven't seen better.
Not us that can feed you till your burst.

Babe, na you get hymen wey them break, no be Man own you break. A man can claim a virgin can you?

If Men dey reason well no body suppose marry A non virgin, imagine if such scenario dey you go forever dey single.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by MisterKennedy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
same to you honey

Upset, please send me a message on whatsapp with this number 0#8#0#6#3#1#0#2#9#1#5

Please upset, please dont just read this message and ignore it.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by ibinaboonline: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Myopic. Her feeling of disrespect for men who sleep with her are real to her. You think spiritually only females cheapen themselves with premarital sex? What she feels is real to her.
Autobot05:
No 1: You're equivalent to a prostitute

2 : It's more like he has sold his value to me
The bolded is the reverse case .. you have sold your value to the guys you slept with , now he's going to use you and count scores of vilrs he has laid and prolly tell his friends. He'll even show them whenever you pass by ..

Stop fornication
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Orlu15(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2023
Afrobasic:

It's really funny how women think.

Person wey multiple guymen don bed for free dey claim "hardest-to-bed" 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Prechispicy:
During Nysc then in my ppa,there is one female corper like that, she is from benue state,Omo that girl day Bleep fire,she Bleep all of us when he guys for her ppa,she Bleep almost all the village men,she Bleep both okada riders,farmers,carpenters. Everybody Bleep that girl.last last the village women went to report her to our school proprietor that they will deal with her in the village,that they will kill her if she doesn’t leave their husbands alone for them. With 5h u go knack her,my proprietor carried the matter to our LGI. They had to take her away from that village and put her in another town. Omo na since then i begin fear benue gals
you fùckam?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700:
same to you honey
i would like to eat your pussy
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 12:56am On Feb 13, 2023
dmxnairaland:

All that you've said on this thread clearly shows how uneducated and unintelligent you are.

However, what you've said in this particular comment even further shows that you know and understand nothing about women nor their vaginas.

Firstly, as a man, you saying body count doesn't apply to men shows how little respect you have for your own body as I'm sure you frequently exploit that flawed mindset of yours.

Secondly, you also say that a woman's vagina deepens and widens with frequent use....That also couldn't be further from the truth.

Vaginas are phenomenally elastic by nature and are completely retractable. They expand and contract almost limitlessly to accommodate whatever happens to be passing through them, be it a dick, a Love Machine or a baby.

If you ever have sex with a woman and believe her pussy to be too wide or too deep.....know that's just the case for you specifically and hasy.
is it okay to suck pussy when you are very hørny?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Isabi4lov:
shocked shocked then stop having sex with anybody , what happens to being a celibate grin grin ,
how long have you been celibating?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 1:07am On Feb 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Are you implying that men who sleep with a lot of women are actually cheap and easy to bed?

It's easy to net a man for her purposes, thus the decision to be with them is hers, so she's right. She's the one who decides on their value if they make the cut or not, while they feel egotistic about it. If she says no, guess who is going home to his Vaseline or a brothel where he's not really wanted? Another one will take his place. There are so many fish in that ocean.

Perhaps you're yet to meet women who don't think along your egocentric lines. You're not in control as much as you think men are. You're being used as playthings a lot more than you would like to admit it.
so are you the cheap type? cos i would love to get down with you. You strike me like the dominatrix in bed from the way you talk my cøck get harder for your wide pussy
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 1:10am On Feb 13, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Guys always multiply her body count times 8. Then you have your numbers. Eleyi ti lo grin
baba, i wan fùck dis gal like seriously
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Autobot05: 2:00am On Feb 13, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Myopic. Her feeling of disrespect for men who sleep with her are real to her. You think spiritually only females cheapen themselves with premarital sex? What she feels is real to her.

Take it or leave it ... it's worse for females
That doesn't change what she is

And I didn't go into the spiritual aspect
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Amarisco(f): 3:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700

Hm, you know that NL is synonymous with yaba left and you still brought your issue here? You try.

Anyway, my only question to you is, why are you sleeping with a man you don’t want to? That’s doing yourself a disservice by suppressing your true feelings. And if you feel you don’t want to say no, or don’t know how to resist, make sure you don’t make your meet ups sex-conducive.

Meet in open, public, busy spaces.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by HellVictorinho7: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
shut up and keep taking penis ,that is your purpose in life ,do Group Intimacy with ten bastards at least 5 times a week ,cum and suck my device , daughter of jezebel ,the refuge of demons or hell has spoken.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by HellVictorinho7: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Amarisco:
Upset700

Hm, you know that NL is synonymous with yaba left and you still brought your issue here? You try.

Anyway, my only question to you is, why are you sleeping with a man you don’t want to? That’s doing yourself a disservice by suppressing your true feelings. And if you feel you don’t want to say no, or don’t know how to resist, make sure you don’t make your meet ups sex-conducive.

Meet in open, public, busy spaces.
she likes guys but does not want sex , that is pure nonsense.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by BluntCrazeMan: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Thank God say I value my body well well,as in I don't just pull off my boxers to lash anything that's wearing a skirt.........

Well,op,I used to know a girl like you back then in my hostel in poly...Very lose and was so easy to bed.......... Almost all the guys in the hostel slept with her, especially the calm-headed guys.... Countless times she would want me to bed her but I kept insisting and running from her, because my mind was telling me she was distributing free wifi of demons to guys angry

Op,e be like say you fall for that kind category.......And you can't blame guys for being too cheap, because not every guy will say no to a free kpekus tongue
From her description, she doesn't like the sex.
Her body-count might not even had gotten to 6 yet.
Just that, she hates the fact that the few guys she dated loved sex more than the relationship..
And that the sex had been the cause of the end to her relationships.

The question is,, why does she keep attracting to herself guys that would end up wanting sex from her, even when she doesn't want..
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by BluntCrazeMan: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.
1. You friend-zone people too much..

2. If you make it obviously noticeable that you sleep with someone you're done with, many guys would choose you to be done with them, and let the sleeping-with-them happen..

What is so special about keeping you, that they wouldn't risk??
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by BluntCrazeMan: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700:
With all this hypocrisy talk,Ive concluded on the notion that Guy's are very cheap and it's very sad for y'all to think that at this present day u can use girls to count scores.
Advice, when u meet a girl,show her what u can offer, your great personality not sex.Abi is it only sex u have to offer?...Girls are wiser now...reversed pschology works...you might think you are playing but you are just getting played.Be a Gentleman...Try and be reserved...let us chase you...most women like to chase...don't sell the prize so cheaply.
What do girls offer??

I used to teach my lady friends,, sex is not the reward in relationships. Don't give it out as a reward, and don't expect it as a reward.

Inside a relationship, sex happens as freely as every other thing...
It is only outside a relationship that sex is not free.

Thus, once you're in a relationship, if you make sex very difficult, or start attaching prices or prizes to it, then the relationship becomes hinged on the sex alone.

Sex in relationships are shared..
It is not given, and it is not taken.
Both parties bring the sex in and share it together.

If at any point, the sex is no more shared -- that means, one of the party starts to feel entitled to (or with) the sex, while the other party starts feeling cheated out of the sex (displeasing oneself to please the other),, then the sex had been abused and misused already.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by ARmanx(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
Nothing to see here except a female who has completly turn masculine i pity 4 who will commit to u …u are a curse

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by TheMaharajah: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2023
That's because sex is degrading and undignified only fit for animals. I am 27 and I don Bleep only twice. All sex when i go get for my lifetime fit no reach 10 times. If you think say na lie go watch blue film and see how degrading, dirty and inappropriate the act is. Masturbating will do. No need to thank me. You are welcome.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Oluwatobiloba07: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023
From what you wrote here, you're traumatized

You've been raped before

Upset700:

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by UYEMDO35(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023
For dis hard economy you get time dey drop your kpekus for knacking and u don't even feel remorse about it.

I salute and encourage u to kwatinue more..... Very soon u go see the result..... I don't know why we have so many lose girls in our society dis days.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by GoodCane: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Preshieben:
shut up jooor

You're just pained.. Girls have started counting scores too
So if you like Jonze cheesy

Olosho! Has the mods unbanned you?

At the bold, You always comment like a prostitute and a hookup girl. I'm not surprised, that's how girls with numerous body counts always talk.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by VULCAN(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Simp Alert.

See excitement just because someone online called you honey.

What if you find out someday OP is a man with hairy chest having fun here OR she is an ugly midget with flat chest?

Try and give value to yourself or women will do you strong tin

MisterKennedy:

Wow!!! You just called me honey... You've actually not just made my day but actually you've made my week...

Thank you so very much...

I'm Kenneth, what's your name sweetie

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by dontrulee: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Op, your thinking is flawed.
A lock that can be opened by numerous keys is a useless lock while a key that can open numerous locks is very useful.

In summary, you're the one getting used and yes, you're very very cheap! grin grin
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by fuckwell2080: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2023
TRUTH been told from ur write up it show u are a PROSTITUTE who have been Bleep by all guys in ur area.ur WIDE SOUR PUSSY has been DAMAGE beyond RECOGNITION that why you are so PAINED and BITTER.Now u are trying to do reuerse is the case it a man world u were so CHEAP to those GUYS not them CHEAP for you.if u walk pass any of them tomorow an they tell there friends u see that girl i don Bleep the BITCH she is so CHEAP who shame go catch you of course.It show u are a COMMUNITY DOG.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by reddingtonblack: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Ishilove:

I bet he las lost count of his. Look at his username sef and you will see that the only thing he has to offer is his overused, limp preek

shey make God remove preek matter for your life ??

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Chigold101(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Upset700:

You wanted front page, now you have made front page.
Sex to a man is like a sport.
No man sales his value by having sex with a woman.
Congratulations you made front page anyway

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Isabi4lov: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
limcar:
how long have you been celibating?
Omo e don tey
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Omo e don tey
me too. Since last december, i neva do. My hormones are just raging
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Isabi4lov: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
limcar:
me too. Since last december, i neva do. My hormones are just raging
You own still fresh fa grin grin grin , my own don dey count years , I no fit see person today make I just jump on am .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.