Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35440 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by SPAMBOX7: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
@Bolded you mean you have sex with people even when you don't want to?
How can you have sex when you don't want to. Only olosho dey do that one cos it's a job. So what exactly are you undecided
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by MisterKennedy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
same to you honey

Wow!!! You just called me honey... You've actually not just made my day but actually you've made my week...

Thank you so very much...

I'm Kenneth, what's your name sweetie
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by BRATISLAVA: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Afrobasic:

It's really funny how women think.

Person wey multiple guymen don bed for free dey claim "hardest-to-bed" 🤣🤣🤣

Are you implying that men who sleep with a lot of women are actually cheap and easy to bed?

It's easy to net a man for her purposes, thus the decision to be with them is hers, so she's right. She's the one who decides on their value if they make the cut or not, while they feel egotistic about it. If she says no, guess who is going home to his Vaseline or a brothel where he's not really wanted? Another one will take his place. There are so many fish in that ocean.

Perhaps you're yet to meet women who don't think along your egocentric lines. You're not in control as much as you think men are. You're being used as playthings a lot more than you would like to admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by engrpheleeks(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I feel your pains.

What does a Nigerian girl have to offer other than sex?

What exactly can you offer a man apart from your over used pussy?

At the bolded, a man can only reserved himself if the girl is still a virgin and a virtuous woman, and probably has alot to offer him, of course that"s exactly when he can allow himself to be chased by women (virgins and virtuous woman) not an olosho and runz girl who fvcks random guys in her area just like you.

However, tell us what you have to offer a man apart from your over used pussy?
You sound petty.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by kaywhy09(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fantazy:
In other words, you use and dumb guys right? Continue!

Givers never lack grin
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nettybrown(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
First of all, what's your body count?

Your solution dey inside your answer ma
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Hassanmaye(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You've said it all Comrade. I'm very sure she doesn't even know what reverse psychology Means. The olosho is probably not even ashamed of the fact that her pussy and body has been damaged beyond redemption.

Of course I don't expect her to be sensible. Olosho Dey get shame? Hell no, they don't.

Instead of telling herself that she's very cheap and loves dicks alot, werey is busy deceiving and counseling herself that men are cheap whereas na she cheap. She has absolutely nothing to offer those guys in a relationship apart from her overused pussy
. you guys should please allow her rest grin
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

She wanted it...Fear those ones that don't want.
They can ruin you.Esp the ones that ghost you afterwards.

hmmm.. aunty there's something dat u're not telling us
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why you're so dull and men will keep using you like the Olosho you are.

First of all men don't have body counts, because body counts cannot be used for a man. You grab the point now? Men don't have pussy that gets wider and deeper and Becomes damaged as a result of numerous guys that has fuvked her (the body counts). This is exactly why body counts are not used for men because he has absolutely nothing to lose. U understand?

Of course I don't expect you to understand because you're a hookup girl and a runz girl With numerous body counts. Next time try and have shame before embarrassing yourself online
Hahahhahahaha please have pity on the girl I pleaded
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by frank317: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is just a case of padlock (that can be opened by keys) calling keys cheap.

My sister more than 3 keys can open u, u are cheap
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Sniper101(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.

OP ...I'll advise u to even run 4rm ursef o

I used to know a lady, a few years back who meets and sleeps with guys easily and frequently; WITHOUT ASKING FOR A DIME.
Funny thing, which is similar to your case...is the fact that she easily looses interest with guys she's slept with. And she never sleeps with any new guy thrice; it's always a one time thingy n maybe after some pestering from the guy? she goes for a second time, but THERE'S NEVER A THIRD TIME because her interest have waned n she's already had her radar on other guys.

And, should I shock you?
She once mentioned that she has sex
in her dreams, constantly.

OP, if you do same in your dreams too?
I'll advise you hit me up lemme take you to where I had her cured of the ailment grin

...am just being generous cool
as you and I are both in same City.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by SPAMBOX7: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
she's trying to console herself naa.
Exactly. Bitches always look for ways to justify their stupidity. Then they use that to console themselves. Too dumb😂
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by SPAMBOX7: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
4 body counts....tell me urs😂😂😂
Guys always multiply her body count times 8. Then you have your numbers. Eleyi ti lo grin
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by DriveByKiller: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

truth is hook-up girls get to develop this mindset after seeing and testing so many gbola. They become reprogrammed and behave like men thinking they are the ones using men
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by ibinaboonline: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Highly interesting.
Upset700:

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by PROPEACE: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Afrobasic:

Dey there and be deceiving your self. grin
Leave am, na her kpekus go hear am. Nigerian boys are there to give you the sense you are refusing to have.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Are they supposed to pay me??...No be still the ashawo e go be ...get the context and stop thinking stupidly...most times guys feel like they use girls...e be like u never taste the one wey dey use you.
I can attest to this

Girls use guys too ... I do this alot
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

And you're complaining that you lose interest in Men after they finish fvcking you?

It's the other way round, those guys banged you and dumped you, then u came here to wail? U even said they're cheap? grin Omo you mu*mu shaa aswear. Na u cheap if you don't know. Those guys have nothing to lose!

Of course I don't expect any sensible replies from you because ashawo no dey get shame. Your body counts must have been numerous by now. I can imagine how wide your pussy is by now. Is this how you go around with your Over used damaged kpekpus?
shut up jooor

You're just pained.. Girls have started counting scores too
So if you like Jonze cheesy
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Afrobasic(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Are you implying that men who sleep with a lot of women are actually cheap and easy to bed?

It's easy to net a man for her purposes, thus the decision to be with them is hers, so she's right. She's the one who decides on their value if they make the cut or not, while they feel egotistic about it. If she says no, guess who is going home to his Vaseline or a brothel where he's not really wanted? Another one will take his place. There are so many fish in that ocean.

Perhaps you're yet to meet women who don't think along your egocentric lines. You're not in control as much as you think men are. You're being used as playthings a lot more than you would like to admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by xproducer: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

+++

"Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body." - 1 Corinthians 6:13

"For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:8
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by wumi2017(f): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Get yourself a intimacy gadget my dear(Love Machine)✌️
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Ebymyk(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Repentance is the only solution for this issue.... Go after the things that matter... Your dreams, let God redirect your steps...
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Johnholt909: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.
Hardest person to bed? Shut up!! You are so easy to sleep with from what I read here.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Deepthoughts: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Come,what exactly is your problem?, is it that those guys don't satisfy you or you are just abnormal?,n I hope your kpekus is of good quality? because if guys don't find your kpekus enjoyable they would begin to give you cold shoulders after the do,n you will get irritated,so you need to do some real good soul searching.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by winner37(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Let chat in private....I have something to shear with u

One of those guys is here !!
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by winner37(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aunty that is very bad habit and if you continue that way sorry you will end up being single forever..

I don't know if all those guys do used the same sex position, before starts having sex change style tell the guy to release on you .
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by MrColdsweat: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
You're in the bondage of a spirit husband.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Philomath1212: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.

She still dey explain...
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by iamme1234(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Another friction jobless woman
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Naija4love(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

where you dey for PH, is like you ever experienced better sez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.