Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35439 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by drimzsmoke(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
See what will cut you off....😋😋😋😋😋

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by limcar: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

And you're complaining that you lose interest in Men after they finish fvcking you?

It's the other way round, those guys banged you and dumped you, then u came here to wail? U even said they're cheap? grin Omo you mu*mu shaa aswear. Na u cheap if you don't know. Those guys have nothing to lose!

Of course I don't expect any sensible replies from you because ashawo no dey get shame. Your body counts must have been numerous by now. I can imagine how wide your pussy is by now. Is this how you go around with your Over used damaged kpekpus?
connect me to her type
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Paulpak34(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
My dear this is very serious o, what of if you get married hope you won't dislike your husband after doing it for you.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

At the end of the day the guy is a master key while u are door lock any key can open.

Do u understand the disadvantage of ur actions now??

Now going through ur other topic I feel some sympathy for u and I think that other relationship might be affecting all others ure having.

U need to take time off relationships especially sexual one to heal and be urself again. Right now u are still reacting and fighting with issues from ur last major relationship.

When u heal u will be able to understand urself and find what ure looking for in a partner beyond sex.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Dafeclement: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
U need spiritual anointing
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Popeonah(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

It's normal babe... The more you sleep with men, the more your sense of comparison increase. You compare them to your formal guys and you must find something that will disgust you or make you not to want them again.... Especially when you don't depend on them for financial expectations.

The solution is first work on yourself to reduce the way you have sex easily I think it will help

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nastydroid(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
4 body counts....tell me urs😂😂😂
Dy play just Dy play grin
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Dafeclement: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
U need something harder
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by ZooOga: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
This thread and the op is bs. Me thinks it's a male posing as a female for fun and kicks. cheesy
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by CaptMarvel(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by HezAdeagbo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Guys, in as much as I am not a counsellor. I think she needs help. Sometimes, we should try to be constructive about our words and help people. Some folks are calling are olosho but they are even doing worse things. And I see no reason why you should call anyone olosho in the first place.

Anyway, madam, it may be that something happened to you at some point in your childhood that you aren't telling us. You really need therapy. If a guy said the same thing, that would have been my advise too.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by adecz: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Diff'rent, diff'rent people, na dem
dey for dis world ... 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by phemmyfour: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Continue sleeping with them, you have more to lose in this matter . Your body count will eventually tell on your body

You're suffering from spiritual husband
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
jaxxy:

At the end of the day the guy is a master key while u are door lock any key can open.

Do u understand the disadvantage of ur actions now??

Now going through ur other topic I feel some sympathy for u and I think that other relationship might be affecting all others ure having.
Thanks 👍

U need to take time off relationships especially sexual one to heal and be urself again. Right now u are still reacting and fighting with issues from ur last major relationship.

When u heal u will be able to understand urself and find what ure looking for in a partner beyond sex.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Emmacy001: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

It's true sha
Those years because I refused to sleep with a lady she called me a weak man.lol.
But what about you that sleeps with them, are you valuable

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
HezAdeagbo:
Guys, in as much as I am not a counsellor. I think she needs help. Sometimes, we should try to be constructive about our words and help people. Some folks are calling are olosho but they are even doing worse things. And I see no reason why you should call anyone olosho in the first place.

Anyway, madam, it may be that something happened to you at some point in your childhood that you aren't telling us. You really need therapy. If a guy said the same thing, that would have been my advise too.

Go and help her now...if she really needed help you think she will be shifting blame instead of taking accountability for her actions? Dont be too quick to feel pity for some people.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by 1Battery(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
She must be pained because each time the Bleep her the dump her ass,I think the op is depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
You haven't been fu[ked well that's why you never got addicted. By the way what's your body count ?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Autobot05:
No 1: You're equivalent to a prostitute

2 : It's more like he has sold his value to me
The bolded is the reverse case .. you have sold your value to the guys you slept with , now he's going to use you and count scores of vilrs he has laid and prolly tell his friends. He'll even show them whenever you pass by ..

Stop fornication

What law says she sold her body to the guy? Lol. It is a mindset

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by PerfectMan24: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
When u reach 40yrs and still single, u will change and that spirit will leave you automatically.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Joshchi19(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Which other advice do you need when the sign is looking you on the face. Stop fornication, it is sin and see your husband coming this year
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Adekaka12345: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
yeh!!!! How sure are you that u are the hardest with all what u typed up there

Lol.

Very funny lady.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:

Go and help her now...if she really needed help you think she will be shifting blame instead of taking accountability for her actions? Dont be too quick to feel pity for some people.
I feel you can't read...who am I blaming?
Did I blame you?
The fact that I totally loose interest in a person generally,esp after it's been shown that it's all he wants for the first time on a date,it's me blaming??
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by inforesource: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Demons are after your destiny. The more men you sleep with, the more you inviting more demons to your life, which will eventually ruin your destiny. Give your life to Christ and make the Holy Spirit your partner. QED.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by 1Battery(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

I feel you can't read...who am I blaming?
Did I blame you?
The fact that I totally loose interest in a person generally,esp after it's been shown that it's all he wants for the first time on a date,it's me blaming??

Stop defending yourself,you only make your self cheap towards men so stop thinking you are using us

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by koby86: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
4 body counts....tell me urs😂😂😂

I don't know how old are you now but If this is true....then you still within the fair and accepted range
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Tenrack: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.
This deep.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by pressplay411(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

It's amazing the things we have normalised.
Have you considered that this is because you're not meant to sleep with a guy until marriage?

I believe you must have had an encounter with God at some point and he is letting you know that you are very valuable. Other wise you won't even feel a thing.

I wish you would renew your relationship with God and come to know how He sees you, his true love for you.

Do not think it's impossible.
I also have a past, so grotesque. I wish I knew then what I know now.

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
Prov 31:10-11

Hell is real, heaven is real.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Autobot05: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

What law says she sold her body to the guy? Lol. It is a mindset

I don't understand you sir
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by darediamond(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nonexisting1:
For the bolded, same goes to your gender who dress to attract sex and who believes that sex is the gateway to men's pockets. Men simply react to women's actions. If there is no action, believe me, we will not react and simply put our dicks in check. Na look at this dey bring wetin be that. As for your problem, try the next commenter, I don't stress myself thinking of a solution to foolishness.
"I don't stress myself thinking of a solution to foolishness"
Aba!!
Aabaa!!!!
Killer!!!!!!
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by greggng: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

You have spiritual husband . .Go for deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.