Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35482 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Princeton92(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
I'm sorry I haven't read your thread and I won't but your topic interested me so I'd like to meet you and if you're much more interesting I'd try you won't lose interest in me....
Make we connect

Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.
It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.
I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Kekenary: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is the OP in Owerri?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by shantti(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
😂😂😂😂for real..... Anyone can get married...go ask Cardi,Kim etc
Your opinion about someone doesn't change how others see them.

Continue to console urself,
African men see women the same way
There can neva be sexual freedom for females in Africa cos if only wishes were horses.........
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Prechispicy: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
During Nysc then in my ppa,there is one female corper like that, she is from benue state,Omo that girl day Bleep fire,she Bleep all of us when he guys for her ppa,she Bleep almost all the village men,she Bleep both okada riders,farmers,carpenters. Everybody Bleep that girl.last last the village women went to report her to our school proprietor that they will deal with her in the village,that they will kill her if she doesn’t leave their husbands alone for them. With 5h u go knack her,my proprietor carried the matter to our LGI. They had to take her away from that village and put her in another town. Omo na since then i begin fear benue gals

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Bobbybrwon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Come try me first let's see something
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Bobbiee: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Well, then you're every guy's dream smash.. I mean, girl. Dream girl
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by MisterKennedy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.

Hi upset... I'm very impressed at your level of boldness and honesty.

Happy new week to you dear
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by marsup: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
You are the toast of most men, they Bleep you and you don't bother them. Interesting.....
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Oluwasheyijossy: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
there's nothing to pay back...sex is overrated and I feel men should calm down with it when dey show interest in a woman.
I asked these questions because you weren't like this while you were with your then AS boyfriend who had to suddenly end the relationship after impregnating another lady and even having an introduction with her behind your back while still dating you, remember you even aborted twice for him and you didn't want to let him go, so how come you suddenly developed this new attitude of sleeping with a supposed lover and immediately breaking up with him? I feel you're still pained from that previous encounter and the reason why you're living this way. My dear friend forget the past, just relax and open up to love again, but be seriously vigilant with the genotype before that serious commitment. All the best ma'am
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by farady(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
OP, like one of the early comments, you're simply distributing demonic spirits unknowingly and it's very likely you have a spirit husband.

I'll advise you visit any of the MFM centers and undergo a deliverance session. Cause you're certainly not in control of yourself.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
I asked these questions because you weren't like this while you were with your then AS boyfriend who had to suddenly end the relationship after impregnating another lady and even having an introduction with her behind your back while still dating you, remember you even aborted twice for him and you didn't want to let him go, so how come you suddenly developed this new attitude of sleeping with a supposed lover and immediately breaking up with him? I feel you're still pained from that previous encounter and the reason why you're living this way. My dear friend forget the past, just relax and open up to love again, but be seriously vigilant with the genotype before that serious commitment. All the best ma'am
thanks👍

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by damondbabe: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
where did she tell you she was AS
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Hi upset... I'm very impressed at your level of boldness and honesty.

Happy new week to you dear
same to you honey

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by macho44(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Daniel7543:
Werey grin,

u wan take ur share of her KUKUNASE abi grin
Na SHAREFUL Giver😁😁😁

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by YaQsGaYa(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
No be MaMi water you be?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Gerrard59(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
The moment I saw the topic, I knew she will be roasted. grin

Read OP's previous topic. Could be part of the issues.

OP, just know it that the average Nigerian man knows how to fvck and would not mind uselessing a lady sexually. So, if you are in it for money, fair enough. But if you continue like this hoping to later marry and the men are within a particular location, e go hard small o. You might lose the ability to form bonds with a man. I happens to men too.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by chaloskyx: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
MADAM YOU ARE A NYMPH YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR BODY AND RESIST SEX WHEN ITS TABLED TO YOU SIMPLE GO FOR PSYCHATRIC HELP

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by JJuanMiguel: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
atleast he wanted to know me first...but in end u can't dip ur finger in oil and not expect it to spread to the others.....All the same.
You took it too far
You were probably young and naive then, so i wouldn't blame you
I hope your reproductive system is uncompromised sha
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
A gal has done exactly same thing to me blossom hope nor u de talk so
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by kaymart: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
yeh!!!! How sure are you that u are the hardest with all what u typed up there
She's delusional....
So stupid
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by jeff1607(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Apart from your bad soft dick what else do you have to offer?
Absolutely nothing.
Tell this to girls that are broke and liabilities and are managing your your poor sized dick cus dey haven't seen better.
Not us that can feed you till your burst.

This your last statement off me, feed a man till he burst “ how?
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Brownshoe: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Are they supposed to pay me??...No be still the ashawo e go be ...get the context and stop thinking stupidly...most times guys feel like they use girls...e be like u never taste the one wey dey use you.
but since they didn't force you, no open for them na
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Brighton1:
U need to visit falseprophet1 church, let him bind and cast every spirit of Oloshoism in U

No be portable be dat?? 😂
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Emmy000seun(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Where is false prophet when needed.. So funny she need deliverance
Brighton1:
U need to visit falseprophet1 church, let him bind and cast every spirit of Oloshoism in U
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by koby86: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Prechispicy:
During Nysc then in my ppa,there is one female corper like that, she is from benue state,Omo that girl day Bleep fire,she Bleep all of us when he guys for her ppa,she Bleep almost all the village men,she Bleep both okada riders,farmers,carpenters. Everybody Bleep that girl.last last the village women went to report her to our school proprietor that they will deal with her in the village,that they will kill her if she doesn’t leave their husbands alone for them. With 5h u go knack her,my proprietor carried the matter to our LGI. They had to take her away from that village and put her in another town. Omo na since then i begin fear benue gals

Lol.......Which state and the lga you guys served
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Bahamas95(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
OP just wanna catch cruise.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Shaev7(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

This is not a problem, it what most guys feel when they have intimacy with a female as well. Yours is, you are the actress here. But what you should watch out for is , if you want it and then after you have it, you dislike the guy. Then, be aware that either Bleep is nit your thing or seek a medical help.
What you can do is find a guy who does not really request for it. Probably one that like controlled romance than Bleep. That may help.
I wish you well.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by dmxnairaland(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why you're so dull and men will keep using you like the Olosho you are.

First of all men don't have body counts, because body counts cannot be used for a man. You grab the point now? Men don't have pussy that gets wider and deeper and Becomes damaged as a result of numerous guys that has fuvked her (the body counts). This is exactly why body counts are not used for men because he has absolutely nothing to lose. U understand?

Of course I don't expect you to understand because you're a hookup girl and a runz girl With numerous body counts. Next time try and have shame before embarrassing yourself online

All that you've said on this thread clearly shows how uneducated and unintelligent you are.

However, what you've said in this particular comment even further shows that you know and understand nothing about women nor their vaginas.

Firstly, as a man, you saying body count doesn't apply to men shows how little respect you have for your own body as I'm sure you frequently exploit that flawed mindset of yours.

Secondly, you also say that a woman's vagina deepens and widens with frequent use....That also couldn't be further from the truth.

Vaginas are phenomenally elastic by nature and are completely retractable. They expand and contract almost limitlessly to accommodate whatever happens to be passing through them, be it a dick, a Love Machine or a baby.

If you ever have sex with a woman and believe her pussy to be too wide or too deep.....know that's just the case for you specifically and has nothing to do with her pussy.
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Ubdavis(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Keep up the good work
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by kelspinall(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
i love that last verse,is a good advice
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Isabi4lov: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
shocked shocked then stop having sex with anybody , what happens to being a celibate grin grin ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.