Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8126 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by StrongAlphMale: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.

You call emotional manipulations love?
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Mastercraft(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2023
The man na correct otondo!

How can a normal human invest in what is not his?
Nawa oh
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by StrongAlphMale: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Latty88:
Op seriously this your babe doesn’t love you at all. Paying her son’s school fees should not be your responsibility except you willing wants to help.

And here she is trying to blackmail you into taking up someone’s responsibility.

She will leave you for some other guy or even her baby daddy soonest or later

The op is a Fool

We sincerely hope you teach jeweltz how to be responsible and sane, because the Olosho has decided to make men take up the responsibilities of her father. Try educate her to stop Fooling and embarrassing herself online.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I'm just confused at this point
are you this stupid common men
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by David1017(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2023
U wan tell me say u no see single babe wae no get pekin. Na wa for u o... Run away. Man up. Leave. Flee
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by kingslj: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

You must have done something to offend her. What did you do? Also, have you married her, yet you keep demanding sex. Get her a ring to secure it. It is simple

at oshodi you can get one for 100 naira . just give her one
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by kingslj: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

She doesn't behave like this before. I kept wondering what changed.

Guy . leave us o. make we consecrate on electing men as president not sisies after pussy
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Manna4Gurls: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2023
How can we ask our Heavenly Father to intercede for your mumuism. How can SIMP still exist in this era of free toto, free head, free blow, free smulching, free grabbing, free tapping current, free kiss.

Why you won die for a single mother matter? Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

The op is a Fool

We sincerely hope you teach jeweltz how to be responsible and sane, because the Olosho has decided to make men take up the responsibilities of her father. Try educate her to stop Fooling and embarrassing herself online.

You're just a broke man and you don't deserve any love. Go and make money, but good car, and then you can talk to me. Broke men full this nairaland, doin fine boys without any money in their account. Yeye, una no dey shame tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Broke woman shaming a perceived broke man.
Do you know what love looks like?
What can you even offer a man apart from your kpekus?
What’s your worth?
What’s your value?
Just keep on insulting people that might be the one to pull you off the trenches.
Or you think this is a faceless forum?
Think again.
Olosho in disguise,looking for a fool to put in the bag.
. just like what I tell StrongAlphMale, You're just a broke man and you don't deserve any love. Go and make money, but good car, and then you can talk to me. Broke men full this nairaland, doin fine boys without any money in their account. Yeye, una no dey shame tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by StrongAlphMale: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

You're just a broke man and you don't deserve any love. Go and make money, but good car, and then you can talk to me. Broke men full this nairaland, doin fine boys without any money in their account. Yeye, una no dey shame tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What an illiterate you are! You can't even spell. Pretty sure you never went to the four Walls of sch and you want a man you can pour your responsibilities on? I don't engage F00ls. Desist from quoting me on nairaland. In fact let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by StrongAlphMale: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

. just like what I tell StrongAlphMale, You're just a broke man and you don't deserve any love. Go and make money, but good car, and then you can talk to me. Broke men full this nairaland, doin fine boys without any money in their account. Yeye, una no dey shame tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Copy and paste simply means your Brain is too dull to process any meaningful phrase. Desist from quoting me on nairaland. I don't engage your kinds. Look for a SIMP man and engage him
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Afrobasic(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2023
@OP They need to beat you with 2x2.

Like seriously, you need to be beaten to death. angry

Bastardddd
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by jayworld15(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I've never seen this kind of stupidity and blameless, unearthly braindead earthling before in my life on naira land. God, you don't deserve to be a dwarf millipede not to talk of being a man. May that confusion kill you. Jesus. What a fool!
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2023
pansophist:
How people treat you is a mirror of who you are. If you will accept subpar treatment, you will be treated as such. Don't blame her, you're just stupid, and her treatment is what stupid people are given by default.

If you have sense, she will level up. She knows she is wrong, but she have seen that you're so stupid, you will rather come online to complain, instead of just ignore her and move on. What exactly do you want us to do?

Give you the balls to face her? Laugh at her? Call her a witch? If social media does not exist, what will you do? Go to a shrine? She imposed responsibilities on you, while enjoying privilege and authority. And you accepted it. Are you a slave?

Until you stand up for yourself, everybody will use you and dispose you until you wise up. A cow is on every jungle predator's menu because it's weak and stupid, but a tiger is on top of the food chain. Until you wise up, you'll suffer until you die. I'm not cursing you, it's just how the world works.

This is probably the best advice I read here, though harsh

This is the update, as I told the guy that mentioned me on his thread

This woman wasn't like that When I met her and her boy child was really obedient. But I guess things changed when I started confronting her about the lies she told me about the father of her child. I've done a lot for this boy, and I think I deserve to know the truth if at all I'll be taking full responsibility.

Now she refused to unblock me on my WhatsApp and Instagram despite my begging yesterday. Her friend that I sent to her to help me call and beg her did nothing to help the situation. I think that one has interest in me which I had, in the past, constantly told my woman to avoid her.

I've decided to go to her place later this evening. The outcome of our conversation will determine whether we'll still be together long term or not
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by GoodCane: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Afrobasic:
@OP They need to beat you with 2x2.

Like seriously, you need to be beaten to death. angry

Bastardddd

The Olosho single mother even said she can give her vagina to whoever she wants. And immediately the bastard said he is sorry that he was going to send the money. I feel like beating the Fool to stupor. He is worst than being a simp. The fool is under spell

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by jayworld15(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.

May all your male family members be treated the same way this OP is treated. Say amen to it.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

The Olosho single mother even said she can give her vagina to whoever she wants. And immediately the bastard said he is sorry that he was going to send the money. I feel like beating the Fool to stupor. He is worst than being a simp. The fool is under spell

So he's under a spell for loving his woman and going all out for her? You guys need to stop pushing this simp narrative o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Hoodyrich(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Well crafted piece of sh**t ,this can't be true.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Dshocker(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

In English language, we call it manipulation....

Woman wey be after one, dey use your head play table tennis 🎾

Wahala 😂

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by GoodCane: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

So he's under a spell for loving his woman and going all out for her? You guys need to stop pushing this simp narrative o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

May all your brothers, and male family members be treated the way the OP is treated.

Say Amen !
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by pansophist(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

This is probably the best advice I read here, though harsh

This is the update, as I told the guy that mentioned me on his thread

This woman wasn't like that When I met her and her boy child was really obedient. But I guess things changed when I started confronting her about the lies she told me about the father of her child. I've done a lot for this boy, and I think I deserve to know the truth if at all I'll be taking full responsibility.

Now she refused to unblock me on my WhatsApp and Instagram despite my begging yesterday. Her friend that I sent to her to help me call and beg her did nothing to help the situation. I think that one has interest in me which I had, in the past, constantly told my woman to avoid her.

I've decided to go to her place later this evening. The outcome of our conversation will determine whether we'll still be together long term or not

But why are you the only one making effort for peace? trying to force her into a relationship that she has clearly rejected? Especially when its because you were confronting her about her previous lies?

How come you need her so much, that though she treated you so harshly, you still keep going back? How come she blocked you and refused to create a channel for dialogue, and you are still begging? are there any beggars in your lineage?

Probably I am weird, but I won't take half of what you are taking. You seem not to know your value in this relationship. You are spending big on another man's child, and you still begging.

By being with her, you have done something most men will not do, which is to be with a single mother and spend heavily on her and another manś's child, while tolerating disrespect. Lots of single-childfree women need a good man, but you are there wasting your benevolence on someone that disrespects you. Where is your masculinity? your pride?

I hope you are aware of the precedence you are setting. If you guys ever end up together, you will keep begging forever. She knows she doesn't have to be on her best behavior. She blocks and you beg. A sweet formula.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Naijapolitics03: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Damn. Wetin be this
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by GoodCane: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2023
jayworld15:

I've never seen this kind of stupidity and blameless, unearthly braindead earthling before in my life on naira land. God, you don't deserve to be a dwarf millipede not to talk of being a man. May that confusion kill you. Jesus. What a fool!

I thought I'm the only one pained and highly angry with the op. I swear down the idiot deserve death straight up. What a Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Taller Than Me / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.