Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8144 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by jayworld15(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I thought I'm the only pained and highly angry with the op. I swear down the idiot deserve death straight up. What a Fool

Such men are lost.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by GoodCane: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2023
jayworld15:

Such men are lost.

Calling Such an idiot a man is an insult to humanity
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by jayworld15(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Calling Such an idiot a man is an insult to humanity

Aswear bro. I can swear some niggas somewhere is fucking her without paying shishi. The only women I could give 49% of my trust to are my mother and my female family members. The rest are not found in my world of trustiness.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by advanceDNA: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Anytime I discuss marriage, she keeps saying she is not ready

U see redflag staring at u...and u are still going ahead allowimg urself to be exploited....
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Franzinni: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2023
It's a joke jare ...
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by advanceDNA: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

You must have done something to offend her. What did you do? Also, have you married her, yet you keep demanding sex. Get her a ring to secure it. It is simple

Its clear that this woman up there is exploiting this man and treating him horibly because she kmow the man is stupΓ­d for love...

...but somehow u are blaming the victim for the lady's horrible behavior ......

make we dey try adivice others the same way we will advice our son or brothers...

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by jayworld15(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

We're Still waiting for you to say Amen to this prayer. May all your male family members be treated the same way this OP is thread.

Say AMEN

She wouldn't do that. Females want two of "akin" of men around them. "Akin" is a homophonic prefix for bravery. "Akinkanju" meaning a brave man and "akindanidani" meaning a bravery-lacking simp, a fool or a tomfoolery soul. They want their sons and male family members to be the former, while desiring their husbands, boyfriends, fiancΓ©s and male friends to be the latter. Such a mockery of their miserable existence.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Anytime I discuss marriage, she keeps saying she is not ready

You need your mother's prayers at this point.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Iambro(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2023
please don't send that money 😭😭😭
make una leave single mothers alone una no dey hear 😭😭😭
ops you are a big fool sorry I'm not sorry
this is the worst I have come across
see how woman dey do you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Unyimekelvin: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 😑😑😑😑😳😳who do you this kind thing.. please drop me your location... let's me come nd beat that nonsense out of you... you must have been enchanted 😳go to church for deliverance.🀝🀝... please sir I'm weeping for you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by grafixdon: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2023
No more good contents on nairaland again people now dish out fake stories just to keep the forum running, go to Car talk section (the most educative section) you'll shake your head, some miscreants have taken over.

To the story, no human on earth will be that stupid, so the story isn't credible.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Unyimekelvin: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

You must have done something to offend her. What did you do? Also, have you married her, yet you keep demanding sex. Get her a ring to secure it. It is simple
what is this bullshit saying😑😑😑
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Obyangel: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I'm just confused at this point

You are a simp, am ashamed of you. How much have you invested in yourself? Mugu
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by skj1377(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2023
He is under serious spell. That is why men should wary of sleeping with just any woman
dawnomike:
My brother, even though i do not support premarital sex, but, are you sure you are not under a spell of kayanmata?

Just asking though
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by jackson44(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I like your SIMPlicity bro.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by faceLAGOS: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Op.

Be like a lion in the jungle & do what lions do when they meet single mother lioness.

They kill the Cubs & start afresh with the lioness.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by faceLAGOS: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
skj1377:
He is under serious spell. That is why men should wary of sleeping with just any woman

Especially single mothers.

God saved me from one like that.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2023
grafixdon:
No more good contents on nairaland again people now dish out fake stories just to keep the forum running, go to Car talk section (the most educative section) you'll shake your head, some miscreants have taken over.

To the story, no human on earth will be that stupid, so the story isn't credible.

U never see anything... https://www.nairaland.com/7231888/simping-should-crime....it-should-illegal#114799297

Some men have very low self esteem and allow themselves to be treated like trash because they have no game and feel they cant get another woman....

. them plenty for this nairaland... check their comment....u will see them worshipping women and blaming their fellow man and themselves for their wife's toxic behavior

..i see one comment one day...guy.. i nearly vommit...even a female moniker was shocked.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Lvgirl: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

You are a big fool Sir
If you eventually marry her, at old age the boy will be beating u.
Death to all simps.
You no get one sense like this.
Tinubu beta pass u.
Ulaba balablu blu blu a town hall
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Philipmighty(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't give guy's like op advice, because nor matter what you say, he will still goes back to his vomit..
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Aklee4994(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
As the chairman of comment readers association (CRA)....I hereby declare you WANTED or report yourself to the nearest police station.

E Dey pain me say Na faceless forum I should have done the worst of your life to you.

The greatest tragedy 🎭 that can happens to a man is to hearπŸ‘‚from SIMPson

Modified:Smart monkey πŸ’ don’t monkey around with another monkeys πŸ’ banana 🍌
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by rockmite: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Since time immemorial, dunces have been disgracing men. this guy is a waste.

A lady weh you don bang self, u still deh form mumu for her kpekus. Na mumu go kee u
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Karleb(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Some of us are going through a lot. But this bros here, a lot is going through him.

Na wa o! sad shocked

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Naijapolitics03: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

U never see anything... https://www.nairaland.com/7231888/simping-should-crime....it-should-illegal#114799297

Some men have very low self esteem and allow themselves to be treated like trash because they have no game and feel they cant get another woman....

. them plenty for this nairaland... check their comment....u will see them worshipping women and blaming their fellow man and themselves for their wife's toxic behavior

..i see one comment one day...guy.. i nearly vommit...even a female moniker was shocked.

Is it okay to declare all these SIMPle men wanted? because this look like an abomination.are these guys insane?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its clear that this woman up there is exploiting this man and treating him horibly because she kmow the man is stupΓ­d for love...

...but somehow u are blaming the victim for the lady's horrible behavior ......

make we dey try adivice others the same way we will advice our son or brothers...

When I used to tell my friends that all broke men should not be allowed to procreate, get married or even loved, they always think I'm being harsh. Now this is the part where I need to send them this thread to read for themselves where men are shaming another man for spending on the woman he loves. sad sad sad sad
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by larryUG(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
Man, Simps do not come worse than this.
To say I am ashamed of you is to put it mildly.
But I am ashamed true true.
Nah, if I were your friend or related to you, I will cut off from you entirely cos I am sorry to say, you no get brain
Like someone told you a story that turned out to be false and you are still here being manipulated by her.
Well shaa, I dont expect you to change, you are either foolish or bewtiched. Either of those 2
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Mercury12(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chris2863:
You need to sit down and cry to God for senses. Pray that he blesses you with sense (even if it’s 1% of it)

Death to all the mumu men round the world
lol
In vawulence you stand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by advanceDNA: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

When I used to tell my friends that all broke men should not be allowed to procreate, get married or even loved, they always think I'm being harsh. Now this is the part where I need to send them this thread to read for themselves where men are shaming another man for spending on the woman he loves. sad sad sad sad
Oh...u are one of those women that think men dont deserve to feel love or be loved becos they dont have a fat bank account....

I am sorry i mentioned u abeg....i understand ur reasoning level now and why u made that earlier comment.... kudos πŸ‘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Irupetepete: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.
you head is not in anyway correct... As in, ori e ti daru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.