Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8141 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Gaddafih001(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Jeweltz:

. just like what I tell StrongAlphMale, You're just a broke man and you don't deserve any love. Go and make money, but good car, and then you can talk to me. Broke men full this nairaland, doin fine boys without any money in their account. Yeye, una no dey shame tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I have my own house both here in Ontario and in Lagos.
I have my own toys(carz) both here and in Naija.
I pity the fool that will enter your trap.
Everything is money for you and you think husband will come with this mentality, you go see pepper because you will be passed around from one Pr*ck to the other.
You think life is all about fast cars and money.
You better look for a man that will lead you right before Shiloh will be your annual camp ground.
I will still be here to hear you grind your teeth in regret.
So this is what I would have seen if I came in contact with you?
Wow.
I dodged a bazuka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Gaddafih001(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Jeweltz:

. just like what I tell StrongAlphMale, You're just a broke man and you don't deserve any love. Go and make money, but good car, and then you can talk to me. Broke men full this nairaland, doin fine boys without any money in their account. Yeye, una no dey shame tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Everything is money for you and you think husband will come with this mentality, you go see pepper because you will be passed around from one Pr*ck to the other.
You better look for a man that will lead you right before Shiloh will be your annual camp ground.
Wow.
I dodged a bazuka.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Streetmovement(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
emmaodet:

grin

Na wa oooo

O boy see award

Wotoporiously cool speaking
Na the latest be that, a very prestigious award grin mk he go collect am nobody dey drag am with am as it stands grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by emmaodet: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking
Na the latest be that, a very prestigious award grin mk he go collect am nobody dey drag am with am as it stands grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Wow.
I dodged a bazuka.

I'm sorry 😔 I'm not a rude kind of person. I know our discussion since yesterday might've changed the way you see me, but that's not who I am. Beside, you never even talk to me privately, and you have already concluded I'm a bad person? shocked shocked sad sad

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by dealhunter(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Expiring,wide and smelling pussy na him you won kill urself on top,wise up bro,any lady with kids out of wedlock does not deserve any respect...

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by StrongAlphMale: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jeweltz:

I'm sorry 😔 I'm not a rude kind of person. I know our discussion since yesterday might've changed the way you see me, but that's not who I am. Beside, you never even talk to me privately, and you have already concluded I'm a bad person? shocked shocked sad sad

Mumu you suddenly realized who to manipulate because that guy finished you by saying he has a car and a house? You think everyone is broke like you and your family? Ode. You better find your way to this year's Shiloh

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by MrColdsweat: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
When I'm president, men like you we'll cut off your dicks.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Conciergeofcrim: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
You are finished beyond redemption
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by TheCongo2: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2023

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Sweetvie: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheCongo2:
grin grin
He is a fool
The guy own don pass simp🤧
The guy too mumu
I sure say dem don hang him brain for one iroko tree.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Sweetvie: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Some men are born to be fools grin

Dont you have sense...

STOP PAYING FOR KIDS THAT IS NOT YOURS.

If she can close her vagina, you can also stop your money
As in ehn 😂
Some people mumu 🤧
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by TheCongo2: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sweetvie:
grin grin
He is a fool
The guy own don pass simp🤧
The guy too mumu
I sure say dem don hang him brain for one iroko tree.

My Sweetvie grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Sweetvie: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheCongo2:

My Sweetvie grin
🤦🏻‍♀️
Lol... How are you going?
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by TheCongo2: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sweetvie:
🤦🏻‍♀️
Lol... How are you going?

Very good thanks
Today is holiday.
Are you still in Paris ?
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Sweetvie: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheCongo2:

Very good thanks
Today is holiday.
Are you still in Paris ?
That's good
Non, left there 2days ago
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Greatness09: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
I see what op did here and it worked sha 😏
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by StrongAlphMale: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheCongo2:

The prostitute olosho single mother even said"she can give her vagina to whoever she want" but the idiotic simp LarochelE was too blind to see it. Werey knows the single mother is an olosho but was afraid of losing her because of the over used damaged pussy she renders to him through manipulations.

A woman who said she can give her vagina to whoever she wishes, the guy was so daft not to see she's a prostitute. Abeg I no wan dey talk about the fool matter again
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
This OP

IMAGINE....this is the lamest shit..i have ever seen.....she tells you she can give her possay to whom she wants to give.....Lord ave mercy...this one na proper ashewo.....

olosho de use..u....and u are here forming good guy.....paying such money for a son that is not yours and she is not even respecting you....Oga u de mad....u need to be slapped....and wipped with a koboko....

shame on you
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by poweredcom(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2023
@OP

you are the biggest fooool on earth....you lack street knowledge.....see what you have caused to your life.....

a harlot ....using you and kitten you never see..and she is even telling you that she can give her kitten to anybody she likes

OH GOD...i feel like smacking you
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by MrbasHH: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
I swear I regret opening the thread
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nazgul: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Lol the op has deactivated his account. Nairalanders una harsh o! grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Fredoh(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Chris2863:
You need to sit down and cry to God for senses. Pray that he blesses you with sense (even if it’s 1% of it)

Death to all the mumu men round the world

You don help me finish am I rest my case.
Guy we go yab you, if you like vex, cry and learn.
You need some sense.
That woman got your mumu button!
Me I done talk am, when it comes to relationship, woman get sense Pass man.
Societal expectations puts man at a default disadvantage, that before you opened your eyes, you’ve been used!
That’s why men need sense!!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Fredoh(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Latty88:
Op seriously this your babe doesn’t love you at all. Paying her son’s school fees should not be your responsibility except you willing wants to help.

And here she is trying to blackmail you into taking up someone’s responsibility.

She will leave you for some other guy or even her baby daddy soonest or later

Based on what other ladies commented supporting the lady, I wanted to drop my own response but your comment made me change my mind and I respect your honestly!

This isn’t a gender war but we must be objective.

OP, if you don’t wanna listen to anyone, listen to this lady, she is a woman and she’s telling you the truth!
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by AndrewTate(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
I’m not going to insult you @Op I’ll resist the urge…

But I’ll just say that for such a woman to start weaponizing sex after all this while and you can’t resist the urge to beg! As in…after a single mother who is probably a liability to you and cannot find somebody like you so easily denies you sex, trying to manipulate you with it and blocks you for complaining AND YOU CANNOT RESIST BEGGING?

You can’t trust her @op…it’s either that pussy has received some new software installation from one baba or Alfa
Or she has seen you completely and knows your weaknesses…

You can be smart…
May God be with you.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by LyfeJennings(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2023

She doesn't behave like this before. I kept wondering what changed.

weyrey, Dem dey advise U
U still dey defend am
do as U like then
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by TheGoodmanCaleb: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023

She doesn't behave like this before. I kept wondering what changed.
when a woman starts to loose interest in you,she starts to behave that way
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Absolute11: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2023
To slap OP just dey hungry me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Damn, 15 Genetic Mutations Caused By Incest!! Taboo Lovers Beware!!! (pics) / Dear Alpha Males! / Who Else Finds These Pictures Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.