Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8149 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by ikeno(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
I just hate when guys come online and start wailing cause of sex😒.this is what they do,using sex as a bargaining tool.

Look for someone else and forget about her.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Isabi4lov: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Abeg where dem see all this true love .

Some ladies no just get sense at all
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Berrityga: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Omo! I weep in premium tears I was saving for my ex burial 😭😭😭😭 guy wake up oo. This road you are going might lead you to suicide. Why will you be paying the bills of a child thats not yours when you Have not married his mother. Why will you be taking care of a woman that doesn't care about your emotions and sexual feelings?? Guy don't send her that money. Move on. If she can live without you then live without her too.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by oceanized25(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Didn't want to comment at all,wanted to read and pass but guy I am ashamed for you...your ancestors used to have four or more wives but look at you acting like the biggest sissy,weakling,simp on the planet... believe me,they will be turning in their graves.

If I was you,I will just go and look for one quiet corner,lie down,and die!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by eteebanky1: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
I refuse to believe this story

Knowing fully well that nairaland is full of Alpha males, you just want cruise

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by AjiBussu(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
If this story is true, then I weep 😭 for you bro. Wish you're close to me so I'll slap some senses into you
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I'm just confused at this point

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by SIRTee15: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.

Naija girls definition of love..u go fear.
I know your hope is to find another foolish man like op as boyfriend.
Just admit the truth. It's a faceless forum, nobody will kill u.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by ThothHermes: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don't believe this. This can't be real. Even if na Jazz. Haba😬😬😬

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nonexisting1: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Simps and foolishness. This world will be a better place when you idiots go extinct.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by lyriclekidd(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

You must have done something to offend her. What did you do? Also, have you married her, yet you keep demanding sex. Get her a ring to secure it. It is simple

No let me curse you, have you married her and she wan change school for her pikin make the man pay but she no fit drop toto, make she go meet person wey give her belle nah. God some men too mumu sha, you no even shame come talk this nonsense online.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by galantjoe(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
You re most stup*d simp I have ever seen. Let that leech leave your house immediately before she leaves you dead.

This is why most single moms have problem in remarrying to someone that is not their baby papa. Even when they remarried they will later reunite with their baby papa and abandon their current husbands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by SoftChordz: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Op some ppl are born to be fooooolzz for life, just follow ur destiny. U de follow banymama de run dirty for body.
Y some guys no fit ever get small brain even if sense no de am

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Gaddafih001(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.
Will you allow your brother or son to be this stupid?
A man that is training another man’s son.
What’s wrong with these generation?
If it ain’t yours,it ain’t yours.

8 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by TheMensch(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please tell me this is a joke
Or a prank
Or even a skit

Mbok this should not be a real life story...
cry

6 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Will you allow your brother or son to be this stupid?
A man that is training another man’s son.
What’s wrong with these generation?
If it ain’t yours,it ain’t yours.

Hes not stupid. But because you're a terrible heartbreak and liar, you can't give love out the way he did.

No, I won't allow my brother to marry a woman with kid. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jeweltz(f): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
lyriclekidd:

No let me curse you, have you married her and she wan change school for her pikin make the man pay but she no fit drop toto, make she go meet person wey give her belle nah. God some men too mumu sha, you no even shame come talk this nonsense online.

Broke Man dey talk. No go and make money. Be doing fine boy on nairaland. No Love for broke boys
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Teeneyo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chai...c love
.Love from Pit of Hell
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by luminouz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chris2863:
You need to sit down and cry to God for senses. Pray that he blesses you with sense (even if it’s 1% of it)

Death to all the mumu men round the world
grin grin grin

Kai....that woman really dealt with him.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by biggace(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

why are you doing this to yourself?

Are you spelled or something.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Solocoin: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chris2863:
You need to sit down and cry to God for senses. Pray that he blesses you with sense (even if it’s 1% of it)

Death to all the mumu men round the world
Honestly he needs fasting and better beating to reset his brain because this is not ordinary. Single girls full out there that you can pick one and marry and you come dey beg an opportunist who's looking for who to train her child. Since the story about her ex is not true and with this attitude she's showing you why are you still continue with her?

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by OlamizyBaeby: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Do you want to hear the fact?
She’s bewitching you. This is the fact no one will tell you

In addition: i just read the chat till the end. If you send that money. God will punish you.

7 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Akinksquare: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

You are a big mumu... I don't think your kind still dey dis world.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by DMCA: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
This one off me.😭😭😭

God created humans and put brains in their head.

But when it reached OP’s turn, he put Kpoto-kpoto 😭😭😭😭
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by LadySarah: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Omoxxxxxxxxxx grin cheesy grin
Op,lay your hands on your head and repeat seven times.
May my senses come back(7x)
Do it for seven days

Stop the premarital sex and tell her to get back to you when she's ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Gaddafih001(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

Hes not stupid. But because you're a terrible heartbreak and liar, you can't give love out the way he did.

No, I won't allow my brother to marry a woman with kid. Thanks
Liar how?
Have I lied to you before?
Hope you remember me?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by lyriclekidd(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jeweltz:

Broke Man dey talk. No go and make money. Be doing fine boy on nairaland. No Love for broke boys

Mumu who dy do fineboy, I'm just stating facts. Shallow Females always quick to broke shame males, but you'd be wailing if dem call you ashawo or sluutt shame you. Mugu

6 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by valdes00(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
People like this OP, na police frm Anambra them suppose use arrest am cos na their torture fit give am sense again....

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by imagrg(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
That toto is becoming too expensive for you.

She perhaps must have charmed you silly and that charm has no antidote.

You will remain a mumu for ever unless you report yourself to your mother. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Mustiboy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
First of all, I don’t tolerate women chatting me with shorthand. I find it disrespectful and will block you after the first warning.

Secondly, I think you’re making a fool of yourself being with this woman. Perhaps, you’re old and have lost every touch of male attractiveness. The only thing you have going for you is your money.

Otherwise, I cannot imagine what would make you settle for a woman who already has a child, let alone allow her deprive you of sex when you’re doing her a favor by even being with her.

God punish all single mothers who think they can deceive a man into carrying all their burdens. Bunch of selfish bastards

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by TheZeezle(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
This is why I hate some guys. You'll definitely free your guys cos of her. I know your type. You can't even decide with your brain and common sense. You better get someone else and spend on your own kid. Nagesheiki

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Theama(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Is this real?
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by vincenteger: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chai
Deep down me I was crying while reading this.
Our men are getting weaker day by day.
She has already told you that the child is not your yet you choose to come here to complain.
Block her back and move on with your life. Tomorrow is Sunday, go and thank God for deliverance from the manipulative one.
Don't be a mumu man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.