Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8146 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Joeev: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Perfectman91:
Oh lawd, this is the worst I've seen
I swrr. This guy is the worst simp on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Angelacruz: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
I feel like flocking you.

She has right to your money but you don't have right to her body.

Oga,e be like say she don use juju finish you.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by tuzle(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
lyriclekidd:

Mumu who dy do fineboy, I'm just stating facts. Shallow Females always quick to broke shame males, but you'd be wailing if dem call you ashawo or sluutt shame you. Mugu
don't mind her, all this hungry, jobless girls who came from a poor home but they will be quick to label anyone who isn't willing to spend stupidly in them broke. The op must have been jazzed because I can't believe what I read there, like even in the chat she is telling the op that he is not the father of the child but still want to collect 100k plus for the child's school fees from him. If the stupid op drop the money they are supposed to cut his hand

7 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by ElPayaso(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Make I no lie, your case worse pass SIMPle men own...na Una type women dey born bastards give 😂😂...

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Smartguyboy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don’t want to mention your tribe but your stupidity level have reached Pro Max you are such a useless man and disgrace to manhood. You really need collect .

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Smartguyboy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

Anytime I discuss marriage, she keeps saying she is not ready

You are a big fool no offense can you imagine?
Someone baby mama you are begging

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mumu man you re.

LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I'm just confused at this point
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jadie67: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dem no tell you say you be mumu? You are a MUMU MAN

LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

So you have been dating this lady for almost 3 years and also asking another lady out?

https://www.nairaland.com/7543229/women-how-many-months-did

Shior. No be me una go use catch cruise 🚶🚶
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
LarochelE:

Bro, you have a good heart. You even went ahead to own up that child's bills. For real, you have a good heart.

Your woman no know wetin she dey do do. Children raised by single moms end up as simps. A male child, needs a father figure to guide him through life. To discipline him. A woman can't raise a son well. She can't discipline that boy.

As for your woman, please stop begging her. Look for another lady. Side babe or something. She wants to manipulate u with pussy.

Please, still keep your presence in that boys life. He needs a father figure. No be every thing dem go teach pikin for school.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Krak(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
eteebanky1:
I refuse to believe this story

Knowing fully well that nairaland is full of Alpha males, you just want cruise

I don't believe this is real. The guy is just playing with our senses. Even someone under a spell cannot be this senseless.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Maysdevices(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
You must be insane.

Mcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Maysdevices(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're a big fool
Biggest fool I’ve ever seen.

Stupid troll
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Rash252: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
I have been in this situation before ....I run for my life .
In the beginning she will give you more more sex , she will even call you babe I'm honry come my side, When she noticed you're addicted to her pussy , she will place you on condition before allow you to have sex with her.
I swear you will do everything she asked for because you're addicted to her pussy , is not by juju ooo , i already been in that situation before, I japa nii ooo, oga run for your life because she will use you and leave you later, moreover no be only you dey Bleep her.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Kung: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
she don use kayamata on your dumb head

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by clerkent(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bro she allow you dig for the beginning to get you trapped. The more you dig the more the juju inside the pothole hold you.now your obeying order as house boy.

OK MA I WILL SEND THE MONEY!!!

EEWWWEEH
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by SonofGod231: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Get off the hook bro and let her look for free meals else where
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by kelspinall(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
men don finish,na boys dey parade nowadays
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by waynetee(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Just transfer the money on time you know that you don't like wahala grin

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by kakaaa77: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2023
with all' the thing I read up there is only one thing I need to tell you, if you are my brother I could have use rat poison to kill you since you choose to be useless,

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by akube34: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

I for insult you but let me just keep my cool. How can you be so gullible? How did u let it get to this stage.I know u might love her so much but you need to have a rethink of this relationship. So many red flags.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by pansophist(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2023
How people treat you is a mirror of who you are. If you will accept subpar treatment, you will be treated as such. Don't blame her, you're just stupid, and her treatment is what stupid people are given by default.

If you have sense, she will level up. She knows she is wrong, but she have seen that you're so stupid, you will rather come online to complain, instead of just ignore her and move on. What exactly do you want us to do?

Give you the balls to face her? Laugh at her? Call her a witch? If social media does not exist, what will you do? Go to a shrine? She imposed responsibilities on you, while enjoying privilege and authority. And you accepted it. Are you a slave?

Until you stand up for yourself, everybody will use you and dispose you until you wise up. A cow is on every jungle predator's menu because it's weak and stupid, but a tiger is on top of the food chain. Until you wise up, you'll suffer until you die. I'm not cursing you, it's just how the world works.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by xtivin(m): 1:39am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

OP, with all due respect sir/bros... U be verified dokpemu grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by xtivin(m): 1:40am On Feb 19, 2023
waynetee:
Just transfer the money on time you know that you don't like wahala grin
grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Slynation(m): 3:40am On Feb 19, 2023
I no dey comment on useless post like this anymore!!
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Princemedico18: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Just Know that Ur Dating Urself. She Never Loved u from her comment. She can leave u any moments. She's just Using u to Satisfy her Materials Needs
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by chigoziri2403(m): 4:32am On Feb 19, 2023
I can't believe what I just read
Kai, the power women have over men...... stupid men
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by clevybrown(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2023
I can see how easy it is to manipulate u... Foolish simp u are
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by peedeeasobie(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

You are stup.id. Idi.iotic. your head is not correct. Because of sex and vag.ina, you are behaving like someone that was charmed.

You have begged? Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby? What the hell is wrong with you?

People like you will not stop until that manipulative woman finishes your life completely.

Leave that woman now, if you want to have a fruitful life
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Gaddafih001(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

Broke Man dey talk. No go and make money. Be doing fine boy on nairaland. No Love for broke boys
Broke woman shaming a perceived broke man.
Do you know what love looks like?
What can you even offer a man apart from your kpekus?
What’s your worth?
What’s your value?
Just keep on insulting people that might be the one to pull you off the trenches.
Or you think this is a faceless forum?
Think again.
Olosho in disguise,looking for a fool to put in the bag.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

AV u heard of the term "cuckolding" go and check the meaning, that's what she's doing to u
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by frozen70(f): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Dey play
No use your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.