Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him (8147 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Irupetepete: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.
you head is not in anyway correct... As in, ori e ti daru.

I don't blame you, I blame the nuisance op
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by deyplay: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
SIRTee15:

But she can tell him to bear her financial responsibility and that of her son. The way you women reason is beyond comprehension.
@op all I can say is that the JuJu wey that woman take tie u down, I don't know where your salvation is coming from. Your matter is beyond Simpson or physical.
If I say u should seek help from your village people, they will only make things worse.
But just know this, that woman u call girlfriend or whatever dare not open her mouth and demand from her baby daddy the way she opens shop on your head. For every one naira he drops for her or their son, he will make sure he runs a mile track of train over her v.agina.
Vagina is overrated jare. Dick & pussy tastes the same to the opposite gender. Lack of self control is what makes men obsess over puna. How can a man exchange a huge sum of money for a lazy puna. Old puna for that matter.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by UYEMDO35(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
I wish you're my elder brother you for don collect wetin no good...... How can you fall 4 for dis kind lady, she's even making it clear to you that you're not d father of her child and yet she's demanding money from you..... Dear brother, you have to buy sense or otherwise that lady will inflict you with pain in d nearest future.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by iInjureHerYansh: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Anytime I discuss marriage, she keeps saying she is not ready
If she's your sister would you advise her to marry a foolish weakling like you? Be honest to yourself
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Prince4945(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

I'm just confused at this point

It's because of Men like you that women open Podcasts and chat shit these days.

*spits*

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by grafixdon: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

U never see anything... https://www.nairaland.com/7231888/simping-should-crime....it-should-illegal#114799297

Some men have very low self esteem and allow themselves to be treated like trash because they have no game and feel they cant get another woman....

. them plenty for this nairaland... check their comment....u will see them worshipping women and blaming their fellow man and themselves for their wife's toxic behavior

..i see one comment one day...guy.. i nearly vommit...even a female moniker was shocked.

Pathetic
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by puremaker7(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Then Bleep off, she is not the only lady in Nigeria
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by malware: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shut up. Dey carry panadol for another person headache. Because you don't love a woman doesn't mean another man won't.

Na fairly used woman we dey talk about here ooo shocked
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by GoodCane: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jeweltz:

When I used to tell my friends that all broke men should not be allowed to procreate, get married or even loved, they always think I'm being harsh. Now this is the part where I need to send them this thread to read for themselves where men are shaming another man for spending on the woman he loves. sad sad sad sad

Copy and paste? You write one thing then copy and paste it to others? Is this all you can do? Of course it is. You're too daf*t and your brain is too dull to process any meaningful phrase. Illiteracy shows even on your copy and pasted write up, else you would have editted it.

I don't engage F00ls and illiterate nonetities like you. Desist from quoting me on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Freelane33(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:
I don't know what I've done wrong. When I met my woman in 2020,she had a child. She told me the whole story behind the boy and her ex. We started dating nonetheless, even though the story she told later prove to be false. But I loved her and the boy respected me and follow my lead.

However, things started going really bad since last year. Sex becomes an heavy duty. About two months ago, she told me we should put a brake to sex and focus on raising her child if I truly love her. Why will I keep spending but then you let me realize I can't access your vagina? And you don't want me to find sex elsewhere. Despite all my begging for sex everytime she always refuse. I told her best friend about this and she told me to be patience with her. But I'm tired. All my earnings, I used most to take care of her, and we've not even married yet

This morning, she told she wants to change the school her son is attending and gave me the bills. But because she Just next my house and denied me sex, I was angry.

Now, she blocked me for voicing out. I have called to beg, she isn't hearing any of it.

BORN TO SERVE HUMANITY .Keep doing good job bro . ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Oracleee: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

May God punish you for being this stupid.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Let me just believe that this story is fake
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Mcslize: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chaaiiiiii! Sometimes when I see posts like these, I shake my head in pity. Why do we have so much weak men these days?

I will never raise my unborn male kids to be this weak. And every of my unborn female kid(s) must be raised to fed for herself and never depend on a man's money for survival.

LarochelE you dey Bleep up big time, I won't lie you. Better cut that single mother off and focus on your life. It's like you are not that exposed when it comes to handling women the right way as a man without loosing your value before them. This one you are begging incessantly, how do you expect her to value you?

It's just your emotions that is betraying you. What u called love is your mere pool of emotions that you can't control, couple with the strong Konji that is holding you, this is hugely contributing to your being a puppet to that single mother.

Try and cutting her off and look for another lady to date. But before that, work on your masculinity as a man. Read books on how to be a man that every woman will respect. Always walk away from every manipulative woman. They won't contribute to your growth but will wreck you financially and still dump you at the end.

You no try at all LarochelE
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Olatoman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Your story dey irk me but I make I reason your matter small.

Look at it this way, she feels you should not feel entitled to her pussy, but she feels entitled to your money with authority.

You have no self respect or authority over this relationship and its quite obvious with the disdain in the chat.

Good luck, think the problem is you living in the same area and thinking you can hit her up anytime you Hot.

Let's approach this from another angle.

Respond with;
My apologies on feeling entitled to your body.
You are free to give/share whoever you deem fit.

I don't have the funds currently, and will see if anything is possible this week, no promises.

Have a nice week ahead.
Keep your konji in check, focus on other things, get busy enough.
Not saying all this cause I want her to capitulate and come begging, but need you to some self respect for yourself.

The screenshot you shared saying I'm sorry, I'll send it had me hissing loudly.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Chris2863(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mercury12:
lol
In vawulence you stand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by emmaodet: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
pansophist:

But why are you the only one making effort for peace? trying to force her into a relationship that she has clearly rejected? Especially when its because you were confronting her about her previous lies?

How come you need her so much, that though she treated you so harshly, you still keep going back? How come she blocked you and refused to create a channel for dialogue, and you are still begging? are there any beggars in your lineage?

Probably I am weird, but I won't take half of what you are taking. You seem not to know your value in this relationship. You are spending big on another man's child, and you still begging.

By being with her, you have done something most men will not do, which is to be with a single mother and spend heavily on her and another manล›'s child, while tolerating disrespect. Lots of single-childfree women need a good man, but you are there wasting your benevolence on someone that disrespects you. Where is your masculinity? your pride?

I hope you are aware of the precedence you are setting. If you guys ever end up together, you will keep begging forever. She knows she doesn't have to be on her best behavior. She blocks and you beg. A sweet formula.

@ the bolded cracked me up.

Chaii,Panso u too get badmouth abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by obinna58(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
This guy is going to kill that woman if she eventually leaves him
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hahahahaha... Na u she hold for work last last ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by kingthreat(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Someone is using you to train her son and you are dumbly allowing it to happen.
If you like, don't go and get a real girlfriend and have someone you have rights over.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Solocoin: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

You don dey loose guard for this cashless policy. The girl has found something she love or giving her money more than you and just doing this for you two to break up. I will advise you to look for a woman and marry, give her belle and she born your own pikin for you than for you to go dey claim another person labour. You're labouring in vain.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by smartjackie(f): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Guy open your eyes. This girl does not love you yet you keep on spending so much money on both her and her son. And look at the way she was even talking to you. You're just there for the money and btw what does she do for a living?

Can't she cater for her son?

The first mistake you made was taking responsibility for a child that isn't yours without tying the knot with the lady. As long as you guys aren't married then you are not supposed to spend on the kid. Yes you can decide to buy things like toys or snacks for the kid but paying for his school fees is overstepping the line.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by sslcrypt: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

You disgust me, very weak and disgusting person. I pray you don't end your life over a useless demon possessed lady.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Jamestown123: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

shut up idiat. If you give her that money, you be osu.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by tuks4life: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
O.P she doesn't love you and you need to know that, your mind is on the sex but hers is on her child, I saw this post and I was disgusted but seriously you just have to forget her at least for 3 month, at least behave in a "I don't give a f**k" vibes.

If you really love this girl, you would have left her alone, Most people don't know that loving yourself first is a sign of loving others.

Please, I beg you before your lose your mind on her, just forget about her and get a woman that is non-married and date her for peace of mind....

Stepdad is not advisable in this era....

Father your own child... This sex that you want from her is not actually what you need.. you need love and you seek validation, Like Redpillers will call you simps, you are not really, it is just that your masculinity is not deep enough.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by empire02: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dear OP, you are under a spar
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

You are under a spell.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by lilachiever(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
I weep for the woman who birth this Op, cos she birth a full-fledged full.

Na me woman go dey play this way? Thunder go don fire am commot my side tey tey.

I can't train another man's child. Never!
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by emmaodet: 4:52am On Feb 20, 2023
cumoverna:
Men like you exist?

We need to promote the red pill with fire and holy water.

grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by Nche95(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2023
What's this nonsense I just read ?? Don't you have mum or siblings to care for ? Damn !! You disgust me bro
Re: She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him by emmaodet: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're a Chief simp

The awards will be held next month at Madison square gardens please do well to go and collect your awards for the "Best new simps categories" mumu

grin

Na wa oooo

O boy see award

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.