Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61697 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Exclusive101: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by jaxxy(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
they are systematically reducing Lp votes because Lp is poised to win.

These results without polling units will not be accepted. BVAS was sabotaged.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by HeroicMeastro: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools

The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc

Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule

Calm down, just hope for the best. It will be fine in the end.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by plantist: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule

I am happy you are crying. Your tears of sadness is a tear of joy for me. I thought you were writing nonsense about SW before the election. Wo! Write it down, nothing bad will ever happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by atobs4real(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Viking07:
No o. Na as dem rape your mama and beheaded your papa I noticed them. 😆
Na you dey weep like say your life don turn to ashes.
Sorry for the great loss.
RIP.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by HeroicMeastro: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.
Why do you think like that?
Wish him and all the winners the best.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Ologbo147: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2023
In a state where Ayade lost his senatorial district to a pdp man. Apc got 35,000 more votes than the pdp in a presidential election I cross river state Una weldone. What I am waiting for is who won the other senatorial district in the state, that would help me to decide clearly if this election is rubbish or not

https://www.nairaland.com/7587750/gov-ayade-loses-senate-bid#121286303
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Geenosko:

Yes it was rigged
Let's be honest for once.
It doesn't matter who we support.
Bad governance will affect everyone.
No it was not rigged. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Obi won their states it was not rigged. But Tinubu lost his state yet you are saying rigging.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by HeroicMeastro: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:
The outcome of this election will shock everyone. More news to unfold subsequently.

Let the review of results start.

Likely that this election would be nullified.
INEC has violated the electoral act on electronic transmission of results already.

But INEC messed up sha. Shows that no matter the amount of money, resources in the wrong hands will always yield poor results. 355 billion and 4 years and they couldn't deliver. We have professionals who would have delivered a working system for a fraction of the budget. Crazy.

Brace yourselves.
Hahahahaha
You never woke for this your dream?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by ussv: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by plantist: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
samx4real:

You are worst than Nigeria politicians... Evil

Èèyàn! This really hurts. Pele!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Electorate: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

It was planned to happen that way so it wont be obvious APC rigged the election, Nigerians are way smarter now, Tinubu wont be President...screenshot this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by olarent: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Pa OBJ himself.

Election Updates...

1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Andrelade: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

You dey mind them .They just can admit that Tinubu will the president by God grace.
They want to put Nigeria into crisis .we all know that this election is ok and it is very difficult to rig because bvas must tally with what what's on papper .That was why we recorded low in totally number of voters all over Nigerian especially the North .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by PJ123: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Back to sender!!!

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Examine your logic. You're a mor.on, an im.becile. People like you spend 10 years in school for a 4 year course.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Emola12(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

what happen at ekiti state presidential election with overvoting shows that they rig election u lack common sense like yakub mohmodu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Pascal181: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=duro4chang post=121327391]This is no rigging since APC did not win.

Yet they said that the election was rigged
That is because no sensible human being would vote for APC. The results being reeled out are gotten from manipulations.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Mandesz(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

another hullabaloo from a senseless you. may u get your sense in due course

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
NwaliE01:

Let me hear from you to assess the kind of person you're in the first place.
Was there rigging in this election?
Rigging by who? In Abia, Enugu,Edo, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Kano, Plateau or in which state?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by olarent: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
There was no rigging in this concluded election its was free and fair did he won any northern state?him and Atiku made them selves lost
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TechW: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't say this again. It is simply because you never believe it. You were carried away by obedient movement.
What?
May all the oppression that happened there happen in your life.
Say amen to it and I will withdraw my earlier statement
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by WHITELIGHTER: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
In 1999. Obasanjo lost in Ogun State and all other Yoruba states yet he won presidency

Only obansajo bah? But this time, all top APC stewards lost in their respective strong holds...That tells a great lot abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Marley15: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Moredanaconquer:
Cos he wins now u no go hear rigging o. Ur Greg has been defeated simple!
U a dummy who needs to be extradited to Sahara tbh do u need sunglasses 😎 to see
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Exclusive101: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
The problem with foolish igbos like you is that if Buhari wasn't foolish n introduced the cash policy n fuel scarcity na from pooling unit you go don know say Peter Obi don lose. This alone n the Muslim Muslim ticket is why many more Yoruba christians did not come out to vote for Bola Tinubu paving the way for the noise Obi garnered.

Sebi Sanwolu is christian let see how labour party will win the governorship in Lagos even with Sanwolu poor performance.

Viking07:
Shut up abegi! In almost all the states APC lost the must get the statutory 25% which is as good as winning the state 🤣. While the states PDP or LP lost they barely get 20%. Who una wan deceive?

Even here in Abuja where we voted overwhelmingly for LP. One would expect PDP to come second. But the mumu riggers magically made APC 2nd.

Make una dey play! Nonsense. 😆
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
TechW:

What?
May all the oppression that happened there happen in your life.
Say amen to it and I will withdraw my earlier statement
I will never experience oppression. I send it back to you.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Hussein035: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

You that you are not sick, what have you achieved in life. Who told you that you cannot suddenly die with your assumed good health.

I thought Buhari died some years ago but you begin to praise him since 3 weeks ago until you begin to see reality

Respect yourself
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Aldol: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

cheesy

Please don't make me laugh. After 8 years of APC failure, we get another 4 years?

Oga, be honest. Things are not better for Nigeria under your party.
It's not about party,it's about individual. I am not a supporter of Apc
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Marley15: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
olarent:
There was no rigging in this concluded election its was free and fair did he won any northern state?him and Atiku made them selves lost
Pls can u read what u wrote
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
WikiGuru:

Yobe, Katsina, Gombe, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Osun, etc are states won by APC in 2019, they lost all of those aforementioned states already. Tell me again about structures.

You know nothing about National Politics, just go and fight for regional government, and you candidate will keep winning in your region. Aside plateau and Nassarawa that your structureless party won amongst state you mentioned due to religious affiliations and Nzogbu Nzogbu in Lagos, did you see any other states being lost to your structureless party? All other party have structure. The same way you people don't know Kwankwaso in the East is the same they equally don't know your Obi, so Y crying foul?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
WikiGuru:

You contradict yourself greatly buddy. Structures matter, yet Lagos was snatched from a man who has never lost an inch of it, politically.
Yobe, Katsina, Gombe, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Osun, etc are states won by APC in 2019, they lost all of those aforementioned states already. Tell me again about structures.

1.Lagos went to LP because they did the hard work there, ditto Nass. They did not do the hard work nationwide...Nawth included.

2.The other states went to PDP...which like APC has structures everywhere (I used to live in a town that was blindly Sai Buhari, yet there were people who backed PDP and refused to sai Buhari)

APC chairman of the "structure" party lost his state to Labour party, APC Campaign director lost his state to Labour party, APC presidential candidate lost his state to Labour party. APC director of Media, Keyamo lost including his polling unit to Labour party (should I continue?)

Yes, because LP worked hard in those areas. The problem is, they could not replicate it on a nationwide basis. Mostly because they started late. Had they started 3-8 years ago, LP may have been cruisin to victory.

LP is where CPC was in 2011, a movememt, but not enough to make an impact nationally.
Even the president of the federal republic of Nigeria lost his state. Talk to me again about structures.

To PDP, a party with structures. Not to LP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.