Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53831 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by yeyebrity: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinamaria:

Why would she mourn?👀
Did someone die?

Actually, sex is the food that feeds the union -the marriage.

Nah...sex doesn't feed the union. Animals have sex. Mad people have sex. Prostitutes have sex. In the end, there is no commitment because sex is just sex. Marriage thrive when couples have deep communication and understanding. There comes a point when couples become too old to have sex. Does it mean the union will eventually die?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by sheDD(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nazgul:
She's your wife, take her out, tease her, make her smile, talk dirty, understand her body language, talk to her, find out what turns her on...and I can assure you that you'll enjoy your sex life with her.

Don't just dive into bed with an erection and start struggling to shift her pants, she might not even be in the mood.
all these just to massage her ego

Is she no longer a woman or cos she is tagged wife
Just as someone said and it graced FP yesterday
"If women(ash*wo) can take on 10men a day, they shouldn't complain abt satisfying their husbands "

I think the "I don't want it" from women to their husband is just to spite the man and nothing more....
Cos they (women) are at charlatan ready to satisfy men of many counts. That tells u they(wifey or women) are not incapacitated to sexual play just a ploy to spite husband @ will
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by rickleye: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Join the band ... have an affair cheesy
Happy wife, happy life .
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by rollywise(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.

Bros I don't advice you cheat. It can break your home. It's a pity you experiencing this even before childbirth. It usually happens after child birth. She may be worst after child birth. This is what I did. I masturbate when I feel Hot. I sleep in my separate room when I feel Hot cuz I can touch her from Friday night till Sunday morning and she won't be wet. I no fit kill myself on top pussy so I go to my room and masturbate and I feel just ok
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Reinamaria(f): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
yeyebrity:

Nah...sex doesn't feed the union. Animals have sex. Mad people have sex. Prostitutes have sex. In the end, there is no commitment because sex is just sex. Marriage thrive when couples have deep communication and understanding. There comes a point when couples become too old to have sex. Does it mean the union will eventually die?

By then, the union would've matured and become solid.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by eeetuk(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
"After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change."

You acknowledged knowing that she didn't like sex that much before you married her.
She is very consistent person, while you are irrational person.
Why are you complaining now?
I hope you leave her alone because you are the problem not her
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by playerinc(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
She should be the one worried and not you.

I swear, Women are the stupidest beings in existence. You're married to a man and you know he loves Sex (as all red-blooded men do). Despite knowing this, you choose to starve this man of sex by never being in the mood whenever he wants sex with his partner(the only person he is "expected" to have sex with). Tomorrow, these same woman will come out to blame a man for cheating on them.

If wives were smarter, they will always initiate sex with their partners. Always be seductive and make sure the man gets more than enough sex. It's not like they don't enjoy it too.

Why aren't women more worried that they can't satisfy their men in bed. A man would be worried sick and try all sorts of products to satisfy his partner. It's the very reason why male sex enhancing products are everywhere.

My advice, never get married to a woman that is not sexually compatible. It's not like you can up and marry another Wife like your ancestors did!

6 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by TheZeezle(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol see mumu talk! Send her away since u want turn decent lady to Sarah Jay..
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

She was good in other areas so, I felt with time things will sort itself out.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Now, she is pregnant and it is worse. What do I do my people?
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by armyofone(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
The sex thing again ?

Ahn ahn!

Oh jigbigibi undecided

grin smh
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by magzey: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Marry Another wife shikena. grin grin
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by drimzsmoke(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sucre6:

These are the odds
1. Your wife sexual hormones may be very low, making her not want sex or maybe she's circumcised
2. Your wife doesn't truly love you and doesn't desiree you sexually.

3. Something is bordering her, plus maybe you don't do a lot of pre-intimacy and head jobs that would always get her honey to always want you.
4. May be your sex game is poor

There is a way u will handle a woman, make her orgasm and she will be thinking about you 24/7. Nah she go dey beg you for sex.
I have been in several relationships and I have been with girls who doesn't love sex that much, , but if a woman loves you, she give you her body anytime, any day no matter how tired she is, I have never been with any woman that denies me sex, I haven't seen that or experienced that before, because when you get a woman sexually satisfied all the time, your thought alone would get her wet and honey for you.

Bro, check yourself, something is definitely not right

Have you dated a doctor or a nurse before
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by alizma: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
Quick and private question, how long do you last? e get why.
Your wife actually has issue and it will take your wisdom to keep that marriage. Most girls who act like your wife actually like sex but it takes long time and wisdom to put them in the mood. Unfortunately in most cases, before they could surrender to the game, the man who had been in the mood and had been struggling to put them in the mood, releases and this worsen the case because they decide to withdraw their interest since the game usually ended when they are just beginning to show interest. This is why In the beginning of my post, I asked how long do you last because husbands of such women need extra time to remain in the game to enable them bring their partner on.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by MatrixCircle: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
She may have a spiritual husband doing it.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by izubext007: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buy her Chinese flies she will use koekus to chase round the hus

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

She made it known to me when I first met her that she doesn't like penetrative sex but I thought it will change. It is not about me. I can spend 2 hours on foreplays. I think it's her oestrogen that's low. I once saw that she bought evening primrose which is a hormonal balance supplement but she is not used to taking drugs.

She told you and you still married her then come here to complain?

How dafuq do you know her oestrogen is low...does she look like a man? Or her boobs/ass are like a man's? She get beards or excess mustache? Because lower oestrogen levels equates most times to higher than usual testosterone levels.

Why did you marry her?

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=Femmyfamous4u post=121505608]Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

Now, she is pregnant and you said she didn't like s*x

Oga, be calming down.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by matthewkotin41(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the disadvantage of no sex till marriage rule. You just have to adjust.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
EkoErrands:

pre-intimacy doesn't work on those type of ladies. The only way out is to give her a full body massage. She will be naked and face down while u give her a professional full body massage from her shoulder area, her back, her hips and bums and down to her thighs and legs...do this for good 10 to 15mins and inspect her v from time to time for signs of wetness...

Then when u finally penetrate, make sure you put her thumb 👍 in your mouth and suck on it ...the sensation on her thumb will keep the juices flowing like tap in her V. You will be surprised she will even thrust her hips in response to that her thumb that u are sucking.

Try this and give us feedback. I hope her baby bump is not yet too big for this massage thing sha. This is what works for me as I was and am still in your shoes like this.
All this trouble for one round of sex?

Kuki kill him na grin
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Harrynight(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
That's just how many of them are especially after marriage,
You might be frustrated into have sex outside
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Marriage is not only about sex ooo. Be calming down.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sucre6:

These are the odds
1. Your wife sexual hormones may be very low, making her not want sex or maybe she's circumcised
2. Your wife doesn't truly love you and doesn't desiree you sexually.

3. Something is bordering her, plus maybe you don't do a lot of pre-intimacy and head jobs that would always get her honey to always want you.
4. May be your sex game is poor

There is a way u will handle a woman, make her orgasm and she will be thinking about you 24/7. Nah she go dey beg you for sex.

I have been in several relationships and I have been with girls who doesn't love sex that much, , but if a woman loves you, she give you her body anytime, any day no matter how tired she is, I have never been with any woman that denies me sex, I haven't seen that or experienced that before, because when you get a woman sexually satisfied all the time, your thought alone would get her wet and honey for you.

Bro, check yourself, something is definitely not right

No 2 is 80% the reason
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
yeyebrity:

You know nothing, Jon Snow
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by stevups(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Your own is better...I used to beg my own seriously in the middle of the night...to the extent that my neighbor will be laughing.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
alizma:

Quick and private question, how long do you last? e get why.
Your wife actually has issue and it will take your wisdom to keep that marriage. Most girls who act like your wife actually like sex but it takes long time and wisdom to put them in the mood. Unfortunately in most cases, before they could surrender to the game, the man who had been in the mood and had been struggling to put them in the mood, releases and this worsen the case because they decide to withdraw their interest since the game usually ended when they are just beginning to show interest. This is why In the beginning of my post, I asked how long do you last because husbands of such women need extra time to remain in the game to enable them bring their partner on.
Kuki tell him to spend 3 hours on top pussy. Instead of you to tell the woman to up her game, na still the man you dey blame....

Abeg, shift

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by kween01: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Based on your description of things, I guess she was cirumcised.
So, you'll really need to study her body language, also, try and play with her clit... Don't try to rush sex. Take it mildly, say sweet things. Follow her love language if you know it. And now that she's pregnant, research on styles that will be comfortable for pregnant women.
It might help.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Stevyne: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

You sure say your wife get clitoris? Maybe she has been circumcized
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Amasimichael: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Either she is sexually fragile or she does not love you or she is a lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by jamesversion: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
woginid967:

Have a side chick and have peace.

Not all women love sex especially if the man doesn't know how to really put her in the mood.

Enjoy yourself with tinder, SFS, coddedruns.

But pls use condomzzz

What is SFS?

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by akube34: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
woginid967:

Have a side chick and have peace.

Not all women love sex especially if the man doesn't know how to really put her in the mood.

Enjoy yourself with tinder, SFS, coddedruns.

But pls use condomzzz
which one be sfs
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Anunakeeh: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Perhaps Op no dey Attractive😂

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by stevups(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I do not enjoy sex with condoms. more so, I feel it is too early in marriage

You are very correct.. don't try it now, it will destroy the marriage and bring you back to square one
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by FireUpNow(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
She is lying to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.