Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53823 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Nazgul: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Persephone1:
I do not intend to be a bearer of bad news but I have to let you know that all these may still not work on a woman who is or maybe sexually dead. grin

To some this goes beyond physical but psychological while in some cases it is natural. It is not everyone that will like or enjoy or want to have sex every 5 minutes. The best is for hope to talk to his wife, understand her, visit a sex therapist together and strike a balance. Then he shouldn't treat sex with his wife as a duty but something pleasurable and exciting grin cheesy
See...it's just about understanding!

If your wife is constantly denying you sex, it's either she's cheating on you or something is bothering her.

Women don't know how to pretend.

That's why I said communication is the key, with effective communication, you would easily read her body language and know where the problem is coming from.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Devgod1: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
And you married her
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Nnamaka1: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why don't you just take a month to just focus on her? It might be a case that you think you like sex so much but you are so shit at the act itself. So take your time to just only please her. Focus only on making her climax before you start climbing her. Try to discover what and how she likes her sex and adhere to giving her like that. Try some mouth action on her till she is climaxing and then come and update us if you still think she isn't into sex. I was once in your shoes and I was only concerned about gratifying my own needs only

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by dontrulee: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
I can help, I'm an expert in matters like this but before I drop the solution, will you prefer a woman with a low sexual drive and won't cheat on you to one with a high sexual drive and will cheat on you. Because now that you're not sexually satisfied, you may be compromised to cheat on your wife. cheesy
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by MLSM(f): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.

Just be a bit patient till she delivers. Then try this recipe for her

Get 50 naira clove, rinse, add in a cup, add malt(half bottle). Keep in d fridge for 30 min. Remove d clove n add liquid milk. Hope this helps.

This recipe is for women only.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by OChimex: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

She was good in other areas so, I felt with time things will sort itself out.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Now, she is pregnant and it is worse. What do I do my people?

Them carry sex swear for Nigerians? yet most of you can’t even give a good sex to a woman.
The truth be say, the sex no too good, you no sabi do; truth be told. If you sabi do, your woman go dey chase you, na you go dey run sef.
On a more serious note, any man wey get plenty dreams/ideas/plans wey full him head and him dey pursue, sex go be unimportant to him.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by bizhop01: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
But sex machine from china
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Regex: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Get a mistress
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by tunapawizzy: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Cutehector:
Honestly, dry püssy is a bad thing. I pray no man experiences this in a wife.
And please let us stop all these blaming on men for issues that a woman has. If she is not into sex, men! If she she has a dry vagina, men. If she is not in the mood, still men!
Men are blamed for every fvcking thing a woman does and for her problems.
Jeez.
man dun hear am for this life.......
woman like sex much more than the man, them go say na weak man.....
woman does not like long duration sex, d man na sex addict
an older woman with a young man, d man must be a gigolo
a much younger woman with a man, d man must be a paedophile , he's taking advantage of her
she is not wet n ready, the man is not stimulating her properly
he is not turgid n ready, the man is weak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Plebian(f): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

your wife has a low libido. And there are many factors that might cause it. You best bet is to buy her a natural aphrodisiac. There are some I could recommend if you’re interested.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2023
alizma:

Now I understand you better. People like you pick offence when asked " are you alright" ? A simple question that demand simple yes or no.
Sorry we are not in the same page, please swerve.
K
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2023
EkoErrands:

Lol bro the fear of cheating and bringing home infection is the beginning of learning massage therapy

Lol...I hear
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by RealEzee(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

She made it known to me when I first met her that she doesn't like penetrative sex but I thought it will change. It is not about me. I can spend 2 hours on foreplays. I think it's her oestrogen that's low. I once saw that she bought evening primrose which is a hormonal balance supplement but she is not used to taking drugs.
r u a headmaster ...i don't mind principal oo..wat shez lesbianca cool
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2023
murphyung:

I will not advice the use of aphrodisiac on your wife.
Bla bla bla....

Is it not a solution or aphrodisiac na for animals?
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2023
OChimex:

Them carry sex swear for Nigerians? yet most of you can’t even give a good sex to a woman.
The truth be say, the sex no too good, you no sabi do; truth be told. If you sabi do, your woman go dey chase you, na you go dey run sef.
On a more serious note, any man wey get plenty dreams/ideas/plans wey full him head and him dey pursue, sex go be unimportant to him.

He is married, you mudafucker!!!!

Sex is not important in marriage abi? Dey play
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by OChimex: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

He is married, you mudafucker!!!!

Sex is not important in marriage abi? Dey play

Stupid sex maniac, sex is not all and all in marriage, more things to worry about. He doesn’t even think of planning for the pregnancy, Delivery, newborn baby, na sex be him problem. All these problems can make you lose erection for months.
Sex doesn’t make a married man happy. Actually doesn’t make a man happy. Money and comfort do
You are a Very useless sex criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by kween01: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

I've been with circumcised women and saying they don't enjoy sex is fallacy developed by many women to weasel their way out of pleasing men they married for their resources that they absolutely detest.

A woman has more than 5 erogenous zones in her body. Apart from the clitoris, she has the center of gravity and A-spot. Don't let me get started on places like her earlobes, her neck(throat region) and her neck nape. Or the rib region or is it the nipples?

In my experience, women without clitoris have other weak zones that get them up and firing. Their nipples are very sensitive and their earlobes too. And once they get wet, it's now left to you to make sure you reach their G- and A-spots to get them to cum. They are as active as other women.

Mental and psychological trauma are more likely to affect women more than circumcision. And INTEREST.

ONCE A WOMAN DOESNT FIND YOU SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE, A BOTTLE OF COKE WILL FREEZE IN HELL BEFORE SHE ENJOYS SEX WITH YOU

Well, I never said they don't enjoy sex , I'm only trying to say, there are spots that can get her on, the clit doesn't fail, although in this case, it will be almost invisible. And , kindly note that they don't get easily turned on and more reasons you'll need to do more. In most cases, a guy has cum when they are about to start. If this trends continue, guy, she won't look forward to sex.

As much as I agree with your points, I however do not admit that when a lady doesn't enjoy sex, it's cos she doesn't find you sexually attractive.
What if the guy isn't living up to expectations.
Lots of guys make mouth, but not all really know how to go about this thing, you just be pounding somebody's daughter, you cum and be saying I can't kill my self.
You won't need to kill yourself if you study your partner's body. If she enjoys sex, you won't have problem with having sex with her.
Do you even think that the lady in question married op for his resources. I doubt.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by fitinwell: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

How old is your wife?
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 12:22am On Mar 10, 2023
OChimex:

Stupid sex maniac, sex is not all and all in marriage, more things to worry about. He doesn’t even think of planning for the pregnancy, Delivery, newborn baby, na sex be him problem. All these problems can make you lose erection for months.
Sex doesn’t make a married man happy. Actually doesn’t make a man happy. Money and comfort do
You are a Very useless sex criminal

grin grin grin

I don laugh taya...

Thank you for the comedy melody darling

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by PPIA: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Calicoe:

Please where can someone find such drink?
Check Jumia or Konga

"Spanish Gold Fly"
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Mar 10, 2023
kkins25:
Kobojunkie, speaking of the devil 😂😂..

@Op, I don't understand "as much as i want,". Because, Unless na oloshi you keep for house, I've never seen any marriage where the man gets sex as much as he wants. High libido women are veey rare😁.
Anyway, like somebody has said, your wife puna not not be receiving any stimulus. Continuing to restrain your self will drive you mad one day.. So, better talk to her about alternatives. Hopefully your duties as "provider" are been met?
Even this OP was well aware of the sexual incompatibility between himself and his wife yet he proceeded to take the plunge thinking he could cause what is biology to be turned up on its head by his choice. It never works out at all in the end for those who do unless by some fortunate accident, the man looses his six drive due to some freak accident. The point is, this is a red flag that many conveniently ignore during courting only to the cry fowl when it becomes too much for them to bear later on. Na cockroach brain dem get or wetin? undecided
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by NaBanga: 12:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Sometimes lesbians marry for financial security and to have children.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2023
NaBanga:
Sometimes lesbians marry for financial security and to have children.
Then why not advice men to marry ashawos who they are sure will give them all the sex they need and more? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Harddiskng(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2023
One of the leading cause of divorce after Finance is sexual incompatibility.

How do you salvage such a situation, there are situations you are far better off not getting yourself into because the solution(s) can prove more difficult than moving a mountain. The end result is always adultery, frustration, adultery and even more frustration.

@OP God will help you oo

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2023
kween01:

Well, I never said they don't enjoy sex , I'm only trying to say, there are spots that can get her on, the clit doesn't fail, although in this case, it will be almost invisible. And , kindly note that they don't get easily turned on and more reasons you'll need to do more. In most cases, a guy has cum when they are about to start. If this trends continue, guy, she won't look forward to sex.

As much as I agree with your points, I however do not admit that when a lady doesn't enjoy sex, it's cos she doesn't find you sexually attractive.
What if the guy isn't living up to expectations.
Lots of guys make mouth, but not all really know how to go about this thing, you just be pounding somebody's daughter, you cum and be saying I can't kill my self.
You won't need to kill yourself if you study your partner's body. If she enjoys sex, you won't have problem with having sex with her.
Do you even think that the lady in question married op for his resources. I doubt.

Your first paragraph is still lacking some truths. Who told you circumcised babes don't easily get turned on? I just told you they do because her clitoris is not in her mouth or forehead. It's down there. So you have her mouth and nipples to start off with. Bingo, she is activated. Besides, the clitoris is two-thirds hidden in her body so even if you cut off the obvious part, the remnants can do wonders. I'm a man and I know these things because I have tested them.

2nd paragraph is also suspect. Purhleaaase! Do you know how many women are with men because of their resources? Many women marry who is ready,not who they love. Why dafuq would they even feel the need to satisfy who their hearts are not beating for. Yet, there is an ex somewhere who can call and she will start dripping wet. I know these things.
Now, to the issue of sexual performance. When a woman has been fuqed beyond some elastic limits of her pûnani such that it has changed to Punjabi, no one can satisfy these mudafuckers. Admittedly, some men perform below bar because they are weak or uninformed but their wives if chaste before marriage tend to at least endure small. But those women with backlogs of exes will always compare your ass with emeka, biodun and nasiru and meeennnnnnm...how dafuq can you measure up with 26 or 50men that had access to her pûnani? It's a losing game.

Nope, I don't think OP's wife married him for resources. She is a doctor. She might have married him because she was either getting old or using him to heal a heartbreak, if she's not a lesbian. No woman who loves you dearly will starve you of sex because she would want you too.

#lumiredpillnuggets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Harddiskng:
One of the leading cause of divorce after Finance is sexual incompatibility.

How do you salvage such a situation, there are situations you are far better off not getting yourself into because the solution(s) can prove more difficult than moving a mountain. The end result is always adultery, frustration, adultery and even more frustration.
Na true talk be this. undecided

God gave Op brain but OP refuse to use am before now. Him know say na ashawo woman him need but Op instead go marry woman way be SU for bed. Whose fault? Na OP fault. If say him marry that ashawo woman now, him for no get this wahala to complain to us about. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by KanuSE: 12:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Oníranù ni e
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Harddiskng(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na true talk be this. undecided

God gave Op brain but OP refuse to use am before now. Him know say na ashawo woman him need but Op instead go marry woman way be SU for bed. Whose fault? Na OP fault. If say him marry that ashawo woman now, him for no get this wahala to complain to us about. undecided

Honestly part of the blame goes to our up-bringing and lack of education regarding things like this. Part of the blame even goes to our church/mosque.

Sexual incompatibility is so real. These are the kind of things one should find out about his/her partner during courtship.

Marriage should be something you enjoy but when something you should be enjoying start turning to work, very difficult pain taking work. Brethern, You have nobody to rely on except God oo.

luminouz:

Hmm another angle. Most of what you said is true.

It is just a wahala that keeps on producing wahala lol
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by NaBanga: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Then why not advice men to marry ashawos who they are sure will give them all the sex they need and more? undecided

You are not wise. Ashawos don't always put out a lot after marriage either. Many are also lesbians, due to the things they have experienced with men in their "business".
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2023
NaBanga:
■ You are not wise. Ashawos don't always put out a lot after marriage either. Many are also lesbians, due to the things they have experienced with men in their "business".
1. So in your own head, they are all of them lesbians then? Both the inexperienced SU women who you make your wives knowing fully well they are unable to satisfy you sexually , and the very same women you run to for sexual satisfaction outside of your marriages are all lesbians? Why not abandon women entirely and marry your fellow men in wigs instead? undecided
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by NaBanga: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So in your own head, they are all of them lesbians then? Both the inexperienced SU women who you make your wives knowing fully well they are unable to satisfy you sexually , and the very same women you run to for sexual satisfaction outside of your marriages are all lesbians? Why not abandon women entirely and marry your fellow men in wigs instead? undecided

All women are not lesbians. However if a woman does not want to be intimate with you before and after marriage, you have to ask questions. It means the woman is not attracted to you. It's either because she is not aroused by you or she is not aroused by men. The reasons can be many, but all reasons lead back to those 2 things.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by eduson002(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.