Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29848 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by 1DigitalBaby: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Currently, If you are earning N100,000 salary monthly, [b]at most 30,000 out of it will go to POS [/b]and at least 20,000 will go to others. That could mean your salary is N50,000. And not N100,000. So it's good to make a provision.

POS charges go murder person grin

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by mohlanforex: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
married at this much younger age for male is likely to end in tears unless you are from wealthy family that give u total support

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by hahn(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

Now is not the time.

Build yourself till you are 30 - 35 and then find a lady under 25 to get married to

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by damoobaba: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

I'll advise that you marry a woman who truly loves you and who is READY TO ALSO WORK. Avoid entitled family/woman. More importantly, have minimum of 1 year courtship with your wife to be, if within that one year, you're able to generate MORE INCOME as individuals and then as a couple that wants to get married, you can go ahead but if the family and your woman are all after your money within that one year, you need to have a rethink.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
anthonyuncle:
you have more to learn and earn in life,
life is very deep.
wait, and learn more

He should wait till he is 40 abi ?

Wait and learn what? I got married , when I was 28 years , and I have been dealing with the good and bad of marriage for over 15
years ....

Age got nothing to do with being married.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by olabrinks(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Babatunjo:
Spiritual advice:

■Best age for girls to marry (I.e. their peak of beauty and maturity) = 22 years to 28 years

■Best age for boys to marry (i. e. their peak of success, wisdom, physicality and maturity) = 32 years to 38 years.

■If you were a girl, then I would have advised you to marry, but as a boy, you still need at least 8 years (minimum) to get to your peak.

■Don't let that your account balance deceive you, you haven't reached the peak of your potential yet and if you marry now, it will slow you down because your babe will be at her peak by now and rule (/and ruin) your kingdom for you.
how can a woman’s peak of maturity start at 22? Let’s not be silly here. If we are talking about beauty alone fine, which is the main reason a lot men marry women anyways, and it rarely ends well.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Sholmakem(f): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
You're not too young my brother, but my advice to you is that you should go for the particular lady you intend to marry, use a year to study her , pray to God to reveal things you need to know about the future of the marriage. God still answers to prayers if we can be patience enough to listen to him .

Know it that if you're 24 , you're definitely going to marry below that age and which will require you to groom her to you taste to avoid unnecessary drama later .

During this process, don't promise her anything and don't let her feel how much you love her because this can make some ladies to pretend they love you because of what they want to Gain from the marriage. Just play it normaly as guys does. Remember if you love her too during this process, it will be difficult to notice anything bad in her . Don't let love fold your eyes in relationship but in marriage.

If she's a working class lady ,let her know that if you both get married that you will both be sharing your home responsibilities, it's not necessary that you should mean this o it just to know her reaction towards that as that will prepare her mind for any charlenges ahead .

Lastly; if she's not a working class, use this period to raise money for her to start any business after she's finally pass the test and that should be after marriage. So use this 24yr of your age to plan for it and get married at 25 .

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Honeydenz(f): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
udede:
If i knew what i know now i would have married at 23., When you are 45 and with your children looking like your siblings, you will understand. Though it needs a different level of maturity
Very true, my younger brother got married at 24 years of age in 2019. That's four years ago, he's 28 today but looks 37. He's always looking for money, money and more money. Sometimes I wonder why anyone would want to put himself into such an everlasting union and commitment at such tender age, his saving grace is, the girl he married is a working class lady, If not he wouldn't have been able to cope, he knows this, till tomorrow he worships his wife. Do you know how many guys have died young trying to cope with the burden that comes with marriage? Although that's not our portion IJN. There's nobody that doesn't like Early marriage but where is the money? While it is good to marry early u will agree with Me that marriage, expecially for guys; comes with stress.
Marriage is sweet when there's plenty of money but when I see his first daughter, I feel like adopting her, she's so grown, she's 4 years old but looks 9.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Fanikoko: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided

Yawa
People de o
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Brownshoe: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Op like how much you get?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by zedegit: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

Marriage is more than being financially capable and playing house.

Are you emotionally ready? Can you overlook many things?

There's also the issue of cheating either physical or psychological.

Don't marry a tiktok girl otherwise her only priority would be how to gain more followers.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Hannover(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
udede:
If i knew what i know now i would have married at 23., When you are 45 and with your children looking like your siblings, you will understand. Though it needs a different level of maturity

Oga shut up with all this bull crap talk. I'm 38 with a 16 Year old and a 13 Year old. There is no trophy if you don't give them the very best.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Goldmaxx(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
fatbims:

How did you make this money you're talking about? If na through yahoo yahoo, you're not yet ready for marriage.
Do you have sense?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Yes of course.Since February. You will even have to be on time and queue to pay 30k for 100k before it gets exhausted. First come first serve.

Jesus Christ! Why is government of Nigeria doing like towards his citizens... the rates is just too much..

I hope they are working towards on ending dis messing soon...

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Oboto700(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:

But you are a female

Why do you want to marry your fellow girl
Cox it my life
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
You want put yourself inside stress!
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

My advise for you is not to marry yet. Grow your business well and channel it maybe into other ventures to be sure you have streams of income. Thereafter, after like two or three years, you can do the needful.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
SMOGnow:
It doesn't make me a scum. I took after my father. Scums are women like you and your likes
No. The real definition of scum is someone who calls his own mother scum. Scum begat scum, so since your mother is scum, it is only natural that her offspring will be scum. Simple law of nature
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Starships4u(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

Reinvest what yhu have....
As much as family or making a family is awesome, it's however not nice...

Some ladies would Ultimately bring yhur downfall...
Goodluck in which ever yhu choose...
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Microwhy: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
My advice might be late but please make sure you don't marry her simply because you love that your girlfriend. There more to marriage than mere love and affection.
Don't marry that girl if her parent are very needy, they will wreck you.
Don't marry if she has alot of sister whom either you like it or not, one will come and live with you and your wife after marriage.
Don't marry if your mother-inlaw is selfish
Don't marry her if your father-inlaw is greedy and lazy.
Don't marry her if she or her family will drag you down.
Don't ignore your mum's warning expecially if its not out of jealousy.
Sit with your dad and discuss the red flags you've seen in that your girlfriend.
In a nutshell, no marriage is perfect. You're old enough to marry, so choose the right girl and settle down.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Emmacy001: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
In as much as i'm not yet married.
Bro it's good to marry early but marry a responsible wife since you are financially marry.
And you need to understand what marriage is all about so that you will not enter into transactions without full understanding.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.... explain more on this sentence

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life. ... explain this sentence I want to understand

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,.... explain this sentence

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Konjiboii: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

The only help a girl can render to your young life now is to give birth and keep you satisfied sexually, our modern women are not capable to render any other help except the listed.
You can achieve all this listed without getting married, marriage is a scam and no man wins in this scheme.
If you still want get coconut head and marry atleast make sure she is a virgin,if you must die early atleast get the premium package.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Igbek76: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
https:///JNfY2mxsEYx3nYFMxgtH9b

Join our dating Site for hookup,love and marriage.❤❤❤
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by eroticecstasy: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pls i need advise!

You are not ripe for this!
Don't let any woman brainwash you into a lifetime regret, slow down, don't rush into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Davidsimonnie: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
The truth is, your WHY of marriage shows that you are still a babe. am not saying the to insult you.
If you want to get married because; you are young, have money, need someone to manage the business and the money you've make since 17. Trust some people are doing the above better without marriage.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by deavicky(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
let me tell u my story before I got married. One day some group of our town women came to see my mother, unfortunately for me, I came home that day. one of them, then ask if I'm married I said no. They all started advising me to go and marry they said a lot of thing to me but one woman among them kept quite all this time she never said even a word. When they where done and about going she delayed back a little while the rest were all out, she came to me. do you know what he told me!!!! She told me not mind what ever those women had told me that as a matter of fact I should enjoy my seft very very well before I marry if not I won't be happy with alot of things. Honestly right now I think you should take that my aunt advice. Wait till at least 30 years. No be e advice you na that my aunt and trust me u will like it.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Horllamideh(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
I just got married, still learning..... I will advise you to make sure you trash out lots of issues way before you take the next step. Hear her opinion on things, compare it to what you think about it later and weigh the gravity of both. God will be with u.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Juanmike(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. Simple question you can't answer. You said

My question: Is that ur personal experience?

Simple yes or no
Goodluck with your endeavor
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Onitola2: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
marry and enjoy your life, so far that u can satisfy ur wife and needs, it's better than moving around with these olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.