Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72893 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Kraytur: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Almost got kicked out of a wedding that held at Sheraton cos I wasn’t a member grin

They practice religious rac!sm

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by eroticecstasy: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If snyper is given to anyone to drink no one would accept so it has to be placed in juice

Strong sentence!
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
BJanta:

Thanks so much. Your contribution has given me so much joy. GOD bless you with more understanding and greater wisdom in JESUS' Name, amen.

Thank you. And Amen. I wish you the same. smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by prettyliz(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:

True. As for JWs, I am glad people are quick to discern them and stay away. They have a very high rejection rate when they go to preach. I am glad people don't get carried away by appearances and focus more on what will become of them should they choose to join.
It's sad when one knows all the Bible stories but leave out the most important aspect in the Bible 😕
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by unscripted(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

assistant holy ghost , the spirit identifier , good afternoon ooo

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
BJanta:

Why would it not start with you if the LORD had shown you so much concerning this? Or are you so rotten and lost to be used of GOD?

You have seen the evidence that CONFIRMED to you, your prejudice against JWs.
Worst things happen in Christendom.

Oga, combat the rot in Christendom revealed in these Screenshots you saw.
Abeg,Leave Jehovah's servants alone.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by tuzle(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
One of the things I hate most about Jehovah witness is their hypocrisy. There whole idea is just strange, although there are somethings I like about them but I can never join such a hypocritical group

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Karleb(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
1Sharon:

So it's extravagant wedding that indicates if you're rich?

Don't go and throw extravagant wedding and drink garri after oo

I know your type

undecided undecided
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Successfulben: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
I know Jehovah's witnesses well, I have them as neighbors. They are hypocrites because they appear saintly in the open, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. They are into different secret societies to protect themselves since they don't believe in the saving power of Jesus. If there is one thing I always thank God for, it's that my father left that secret society and joined the Pentecostal the moment he got married to my mum.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Successfulben: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's wickedly sad my sister.
prettyliz:
It's sad when one knows all the Bible stories but leave out the most important aspect in the Bible 😕
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by zinaunreal(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

The Jews and Pharisees thought the same about Jesus Christ & servants of Jehovah God.

They never called him strange . This one's are Bible remixers.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by correctguy101(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel! smiley

Wedding of Jehovah's witnesses are always simple and I prefer it to going to other church weddings for one thing.

Loud music should be accompanied with enough alcohol an I only like noise when I've already anointed myself with maybe 3bottles for a start. undecided undecided grin

But this yeye church people will be making noise anyhow, I hate noise jare undecided angry

My family are JW's and I already gave two of my sisters to JW's so I know what you say here is fact.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Successfulben: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
What does a Catholic know, a Catholic is dead to the things of God so he/she does not know what is spiritually good or bad.
pweeryambre:
I'm Catholic but I love Jehovah witnesses, they are kind of enlightened.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's been a while I got visited by JW young ladies, na old-old women and men dey show up now...

Why?

Anytime I see that set of oldies, I discharge dem immediately...

I want to be preached to by a young, pretty lady among u people, not ur oldies mehnnn....

Maybe I fit shoot my shot and get lucky...

I pray make God just send one fine babe from JW to preach to me soon... I wanna try my luck on holy people...
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Allisgud: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:

Exactly. Only people with a Discerning spirit can see through JW. Otherwise, people wouldn't be so quick to define JW as a Cult. People who are after physical appearance or surface level attraction/impression will fall for the tricks of Demons. That is why God's word specifically defines Satan as One masquerading himself as an Angel of Light and his followers do the exact same thing. Everything you see on JW is deliberately designed that way. It is such a shame that upon all these efforts Watchtower took to lure people in and force them in, people end up leaving anyways and still people outside are not willing to join.
do u mean they are not different from every other church members attitude
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kraytur:

Almost got kicked out of a wedding that held at Sheraton cos I wasn’t a member grin
They practice religious rac!sm

Were you invited? Matthew 22:12-13 undecided
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by kingyakos: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
matrix199:
That's the kingdom Hall procession. It's very simple and serene. But the reception, oh menh! If you Sabi drink, dem go use drink spoil your life.

Stop the lies please JW don't give anyone drink to stupor in their ceremony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Successfulben:
I know Jehovah's witnesses well, I have them as neighbors. They are hypocrites because they appear saintly in the open, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. They are into different secret societies to protect themselves since they don't believe in the saving power of Jesus. If there is one thing I always thank God for, it's that my father left that secret society and joined the Pentecostal the moment he got married to my mum.
That's the same thing you would say about Peter when you saw the apostle deny Jesus and practice tribalism and favouritism.

Deluded WAILER. grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

Yes we are not perfect .. you just described what I wanted to say UNREPENTANT SINNERS that'd why I said I'm yet to meet a JW that lives according to the teachings in their brochure ( I'm a big fan of them .. I read their AWAKE and WATCHTOWER .. even their main book sef ( QUESTION YOUNG PEOOE ASK VOL 1&2 ) .. my point is I'm yet to meet any of them practicing it

More like the person you are responding to don't understand the difference between IDEAL JW found in their publications and REAL JW that exist in the world today grin grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

1 Corinthians 5:1-2, 9-13, that's the way to go.

Jehovah's servants abhor what is bad.

What you called lies are now things you show as evidence of truth to others grin grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
achorladey:

What you called lies are now things you show as evidence of truth to others grin grin grin grin
You have no proof for your FALSE claim.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by sylve11: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
matrix199:
That's the kingdom Hall procession. It's very simple and serene. But the reception, oh menh! If you Sabi drink, dem go use drink spoil your life.

grin cool
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

Yes we are not perfect .. you just described what I wanted to say UNREPENTANT SINNERS that'd why I said I'm yet to meet a JW that lives according to the teachings in their brochure ( I'm a big fan of them .. I read their AWAKE and WATCHTOWER .. even their main book sef ( QUESTION YOUNG PEOOE ASK VOL 1&2 ) .. my point is I'm yet to meet any of them practicing it
That you may know some that hide what they are,is not proof that every servant of Jehovah is like that.
The screenshot evidence wouldn't be here if all JWs where as you claimed.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Allisgud:
do u mean they are not different from every other church members attitude

Oga,Do you expect a rebel to speak for the Army?

That guy is a disgruntled rebel.
He was quarantined from our midst.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by vicardino(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

You feel the presence of devils by your soul shaking but not by the Spirit yet you are calling someone who feels nothing by the soul dead. Dead calling another man dead. You are of the first Adam who lived by the soul and not of the Second Adam who's a life giving Spirit. 1 corinthians 15 : 45.

A man living by the soul, knowing the presence of demons by the soul is a dead man after the order of first Adam. You may also want to check yourself
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by qtx(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
The truth is that all those things you mentioned are irellevant to the soul of a human being that serves God. What matters is what you believe and how you live with that belief.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:

No difference. Once you get to know them very well and observe them outside their Kingdom Hall. There are some good ones trapped in there though. These ones are veeeeeerrry few. Let me give you a tip. The ones who are Fanatics, Stay away from them. Very wicked people with no Compassion and super Judgemental. Another set are the ones who are Fair weather JWs but still like to claim better than others. They live double lives, live anyhow they like but can be very Judgemental of others. The ones that are not fanatics you will know them. They are usually quite different. In a Congregation of JWs, there are cliques. The rich move with the rich. These ones will not be around the poor. You will be treated according to how you dress, the car you drive, how rich you are to the point of leaving the country from time to time, where you work. The poor move with the poor. Middle class inter mingle depending on the cliques. This depends on the location of the congregation, whether City or village but most city congregations are full of scandals.

In summary, they are just like everybody else. Watchtower which is their organisation is obsessed with its image. Which is why Watchtower trains JWs to act the way they do as if they are better than others. They train them to boast about it. It is a tactic to make them feel special, superior exactly as all Cults do to their members. It is very important for image purposes because it also serves as a means to bring in New members. But a very sensible person will look deep and observe them very well. You will need to have been a JW to know them from head to toe.

This thread would not be on Nairaland if your FALSE claim were fact.
We thank the OP PROVEN your delusion and IBERIBEISM is real.

Get outta here, empty WAILER. grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
zinaunreal:

They never called him strange . This one's are Bible remixers.

The Jews mocked the disciples, with FALSE claim. Acts 2:13.
If you knew your own Bible, you won't make that FALSE claim you label "Bible remixers".
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by gucci20(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

They are so Godly and socialite
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by luminouz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jimbadly:
Pretenders. Jehovah's witnesses are the worst hypocrites on the face of the earth. They have the highest incidence of marital infidelity and abuse amongst them. My neighbor who's an elder in their congregation is a good example.

Irresponsible father who beats his wife daily.

Jimbadly....why don't you be a man and go ahead to beat HIM(your abusive neighbor) badly! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.