Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72903 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

You have no proof for your FALSE claim.

Tell me the false claim in the first place grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

So because I saw fornication and called it fornication that's now imperfect lens ba ?? Or I don't know what fornication is again ?

Fine SIN IS SIN . But There are sins that a Christian should even commit fornication a d adultery is one of them .. they carry consequences

So you mean all the JWs you've seen or come across with are fornicators? That's the problem, once JWs are involved there'll always be generalization, but not so with others.

That you don't like a thing or two about a religious group doesn't mean you should generalize.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by LikeAking: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

U are a week..
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by moscobabs(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel! smiley

I have been trying to ask this question from any JW member. Pls why is it that you people don't listen to Gospel music but you listen to secular music, is anything wrong about it?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Successfulben:
I know Jehovah's witnesses well, I have them as neighbors. They are hypocrites because they appear saintly in the open, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. They are into different secret societies to protect themselves since they don't believe in the saving power of Jesus. If there is one thing I always thank God for, it's that my father left that secret society and joined the Pentecostal the moment he got married to my mum.

All these ones no concern me.

Abeg, how are their girls, dem sabi fuq well? grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:

No difference. Once you get to know them very well and observe them outside their Kingdom Hall. There are some good ones trapped in there though. These ones are veeeeeerrry few. Let me give you a tip. The ones who are Fanatics move with Fanatics. Stay away from them. Very wicked people with no Compassion and super Judgemental. Another set are the ones who are Fair weather JWs but still like to claim better than others. They live double lives, live anyhow they like but can be very Judgemental of others. The ones that are not fanatics you will know them. They are usually quite different. In a Congregation of JWs, there are cliques. The rich move with the rich. These ones will not be around the poor. You will be treated according to how you dress, the car you drive, how rich you are to the point of leaving the country from time to time, where you work. The poor move with the poor. Middle class inter mingle depending on the cliques. This depends on the location of the congregation, whether City or village but most city congregations are full of scandals.

In summary, they are just like everybody else. Watchtower which is their organisation is obsessed with its image because a False Good image = More members = More Money for them. Which is why Watchtower trains JWs to act the way they do as if they are better than others. They train them to boast about it. It is a tactic to make them feel special, superior exactly as all Cults do to their members. It is very important for image purposes because it also serves as a means to bring in New members. When people see the image JWs present, The say Wow. Nice lovely people. Let me join them not knowing the real intention behind the Occultic Organisation behind it. Once you join them, Gbam! Your own don finish. You can't question anything. You must obey anything they say even though it sounds stup1d. you can't leave with your dignity intact. You can't leave sef. Leaving the Cult is a Sin. You will be called a child of Satan and an Apostate. You will then be stuck like many JWs we call PIMOs there who choose to stay because of Family and not because they believe what they are taught. If you leave, you will lose your family and friends or the relationship with ypur family is gone because they are taught to shun anyone that leaves even if they are family. It is designed that way on purpose. A Trap! But a very sensible person will look deep and observe them very well. You will need to have been a JW to know them from head to toe. Look at the pics below. This is how JWs operate.

I don't care about all this your posts on JWs.

How are their girls? Yummy? Na that one concern me
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by zinaunreal(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

The Jews mocked the disciples, with FALSE claim. Acts 2:13.
If you knew your own Bible, you won't make that FALSE claim you label "Bible remixers".

The mocked him .where is the strange there?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by OLULAW: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
JW is a cult.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Harrynight(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I guess you didn't attend the reception thereafter,
You would've waited till the reception event is over and trust me you would love it more!
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

I don't care about all this your posts on JWs.

How are their girls? Yummy? Na that one concern me

Hahahaha. Funny you. If it is the girls you want, then you Must care about my posts because what I have posted will affect everything that concerns You and A JW girl. What I have posted will affect how the JW Girl will relate with you. JW ladies are actually Nice (Not all) but the Cult will come between You and Them. You know the drill, right? grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johel(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Ignorant of what?

There would always be a Judas Iscariot, no be today e start.
However, JWs strive to stick with what your Bible says, although we are imperfect.

They are ignorant in the sense that they feel their teaching and beliefs is the ultimate, and any other teaching from the gospel doesn't align with theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rikze:

So you mean all the JWs you've seen or come across with are fornicators? That's the problem, once JWs are involved there'll always be generalization, but not so with others.

That you don't like a thing or two about a religious group doesn't mean you should generalize.

They always tell us their church is the best that's my problem. There are hypocrites in every church

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by TemmyT002(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Their congregation is the definition of serenity.
Peace everywhere.
They don't scream. They don't shout. They don't compete to read Bible verses.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by SeniorMan715(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Indeed by their fruits you shall know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by madapcmod: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
pweeryambre:
I'm Catholic but I love Jehovah witnesses, they are kind of enlightened.

They are not enlightened but brainwashed.

You can't have a decent debate with them without them channelling your thoughts to their belief.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
madapcmod:

They are not enlightened but brainwashed.

You can't have a decent debate with them without them channelling your thoughts to their belief.

That's what real Christians does whenever you debate with them {Act 26:28} that's what God promised regarding His true worshipers! Isaiah 54:17

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johel:

They are ignorant in the sense that they feel their teaching and beliefs is the ultimate, and any other teaching from the gospel doesn't align with theirs.

Well that's what the founder of that group said about himself {John 14:6} his father declared there's no God beside Him! Isaiah 43:10

So all Witnesses of this same God think alike! John 17:22

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

So there's no person who loves you in this world to reveal to you that you have a problem mentally?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Successfulben:
I know Jehovah's witnesses well, I have them as neighbors. They are hypocrites because they appear saintly in the open, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. They are into different secret societies to protect themselves since they don't believe in the saving power of Jesus. If there is one thing I always thank God for, it's that my father left that secret society and joined the Pentecostal the moment he got married to my mum.

Frying pan to the burning bush. 🥱
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
moscobabs:

I have been trying to ask this question from any JW member. Pls why is it that you people don't listen to Gospel music but you listen to secular music, is anything wrong about it?

There's is no gospel music out there all are worldly, note that all musicians are looking for money not holiness so it's where they know the majority goes they sing in favour to gain more fans! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johel:

What teaching of theirs don't align with the Bible? And what teaching of others they don't align with do?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

They always tell us their church is the best that's my problem. There are hypocrites in every church

There's nothing wrong for someone to assert that his church is the best. If I'm not convinced my church is the best, then I'll need to change to another.

You are where are today because you feel they are the best isn't it?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rikze:

There's nothing wrong for someone to assert that his church is the best. If I'm not convinced my church is the best, then I'll need to change to another.

You are where are today because you feel they are the best isn't it?

That's not my point .
Your church is the best in what aspect ? You reach God faster or please God better or what ?

God Is God ... just serve him genuinely

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

That's not my point .
Your church is the best in what aspect ? You reach God faster or please God better or what ?

God Is God ... just serve him genuinely

You said your worry with the JWs is that they say they are the best and I helped you out. So why are you shifting the goal post?

If you really want to learn and not just to engage me for online banter and stuffs, please kindly go their kingdom hall if you know any around you and ask your questions.

Shalom
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
chatinent:

So there's no person who loves you in this world to reveal to you that you have a problem mentally?

Yet people do not enter your shrine to pray, not even by mistake. You are the ones who are dead already.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
LikeAking:

U are a week..

When you see fire do strong man and enter it.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

The picture of this guy looks like one of my friends who relocated to Lagos. His name is James Isah. Is that you?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
vicardino:

You feel the presence of devils by your soul shaking but not by the Spirit yet you are calling someone who feels nothing by the soul dead. ...

Is the soul flesh? Is it not spirit also? Which reasonable does not know that I am not talking about The Holy Spirit?

Just say you my statement pained you too much to bear.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ablemed: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
jimmychang:

Your soul no shake anything.You have already concluded in your mind that they are bad people so your body started reacting.

Or you were just high as Bleep.

grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Nigra(f): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
But why do some people wear glasses this way? undecided shoo don't they reliaze that it has to stop at the bridge of the nose
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
BJanta:

You must know that, like most on Nairaland, the OP is not born again. There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to celebrate about JWs. They will drink to stupor , as someone rightly remarked up there, when they get to reception. They always look piteous from a distance , but are often revealed as a band of carnal and fleshly pretenders.

Oooo oooooh!

They think we do not see them.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
nawa o..
Why do you have to go this length to assert what you can't confirm.
You need to be sprinkled with holy water undecided

Just say you be wizard JW who is feeling exposed after all your shrine is there for any one to check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.