Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53158 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Empty barrel.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I tell you! What an ignoramus! grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by naturefellow(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
I know it wouldn't be long before you show your parental deficiencies and your mother will be proud of you, you are her carbon copy. I am sure this is the way she interact with people
ad hominem. Slow poke!
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by sampz: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

shut up

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by membranus: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Polchiz:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis. Thank you for understanding, if you don't, GO TO COURT.

Prepare your lawyers and meet me in COURT for writing jargon grin grin grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by clems88(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

abeg who let this dog πŸ• out

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by guru90: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Creamypussy:
Return the stollen mandate and have peace.

Simple Truth.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Everlastingson: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.

His comments should be disgusting to you coz you yourself are disgusting and evil. Jobless goon. You follow him around every thread coz you're idle. Keep waiting for crumbs from your drug master.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You see South East for my message?

I say make una try am for my town - facts.

Do u mind stating ur town
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're Mad,,,and u need a Doctor

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Babastrong(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Our president( Bola ahmed Tinubu). leave them. They will surely know the meaning of yooba this time around. what they did to MKO Abiola will never repeat itself.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by JOemmy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
membranus:

Then why are there no LP governors in the Niger Delta states if they truly massively voted for Obi?

Presidential election is totally different from state election those who voted for obi didn't vote for the LP most actually belonged to other political parties but still came together to vote for obi because of the natural love they have for him.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by gloryman91: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asiwaju what ever Allah has destined will be, just continue your own strategy to achieve the bed adminstration in Nigeria.

Allah will continue to be your guide.

Let meet at Umurah soon In Sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by MatrixCircle: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is written in the Holy Bible "The wicked runneth when no one pursueth "
" They is no peace for the wicked".
Since Tinubu was given the dude certificate grin ;. By Mahmoud, he hardly sleeps. Either he is pursuing someone or someone is pursuing him grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by verimoore(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
I advise Nigerians to ensure that the democratic process is respected and protected. Political leaders should focus on serving the people and promoting the development of the country, rather than engaging in power struggles and manipulations. Nigerians deserve a peaceful and stable political environment that allows them to thrive and achieve their full potential. Let the process heal itself.

Get free betting money every week on 1xbet by registering through the link on my bio (signature)
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Incrediblekutty(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Now that they are spewing all sorts of bile insults, threatening brimstones and fire, spreading all sorts of propaganda on the social media especially against the CJN, everything is okay. But if by tomorrow the government start picking them up and slamming different charges against them, they will start forming victim. Cowards like Ojukwu and Nnamdi, when they cause trouble finish they run for their lives leaving their people to suffer.... May 29 is almost here, anyone amongst you with two heads should do anyhow
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by obyno82: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You don't have sense
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Zakarara(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Always wailing. Some pple want to stop me from d primaries, some pple want to stop me from d presidential race and now some pple want to stop my swearing in. Mr Man is like u are not d popular choice.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by able20(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They will fail woefully as they did during election

No man born out of woman can. truncate your victory, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban till may 29 2031, they can only try but they will fail.
Me. Tinubu has been crying and running up and down for rescue .
Tell him to be a Man and relax
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by obyno82: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
totit:
Nough said, this is what I want to hear and see and I just did ;

The IPOB foot soldiers will be in hot soup as a matter of time. cool grin

You don't have sense
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Akanipaul1411: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
"a validly elected and constitutional government" This made your submission look very stupid. What made an election that its process violated all the electoral law constitutional? Is it on the change of figures, lact of 25% in FCT, failure to upload the scanned result, failure to consult the BVAS when the need arose, or the manual collation of result? Remember, all these are requirements provided in the electoral law to have a credible election with constitutional leader. Was it a constitutional election and INEC is refusing the inspection of the BVAS? What is he hiding? Which result produced TINUBU if the voters are yet to see the result of the election they participated? Apart from ranting and the confidence you guys have in compromising every sector, tell me one reason why Tinubu should be declared the winner.

N3TRAL:

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Everlastingson: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

This is gibberish.
You guys will learn the hard way.
What's your problem. You this boy called MassiveLoss is a pained wailer!

Tinubu has spoken. You all can try anything stupid. The law you claimed is bigger than Tinubu is bigger than you, Obi and all Obi supporters.

Why are you so pained? Tinubu will never be President. Go and write it down.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by obyno82: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

that is arrant lie, the media is so awash with lies, fake news and propaganda, whether Tinubu victory is genuine or not it immaterial,
there is no admissible grounds to allow fake news and prppaganda awash the social space, infact the govt as not handle the situation well enough, so many youths & bloggers need to be sanctioned,

Yoruba adage says, igi gogoro ma gΓΊn mi loju ati okere lati'n wo i.e if you don't want a sharp tree to enter your eye you vision ahead ..

With the rate Obedient are going, FG & Security agencies must be proactive .. how can people be saying on national tv they want military government is that not insanity

Oga try and have sense which Obidients have cause any issue? They are trying to preempt crisis so that they can rope PO. See it is clear that Tinubu is scared that he would be removed through the courts because the courts will not want to undermine themselves all because of money because their integrity is at stake because the world has seen the petition.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by gfon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You wanna carry your nonsense against the south south?? Bro we would wipe you and your generations off the surface of the earth. Stick to your tribal shit and leave south south out of your lips

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by YeyeGbami: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

Thrash, you and your lots will fail.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by 77up(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
They can only try but they can't.
Asiwaju don't worry, God on this .

May 29, we shall be at eagle square, celebrating your inauguration by the special grace of God.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dedeity: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Coward issuing threats. Your Druggie Tinubu can never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by gfon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oboy, if you dey carry Biafra for head for creek land, we go send you go the five landlocked states of Biafra.

Think of any leader of boys in the South South. Think of any non-state actor in the South South. Think of even the Governors of the South South. Which of them will be on your side? Think. List 10 militant generals on your side and I'll list 20 on our side. Wetin Wike do una for Oyigbo go be child's play.

The counter attack will be state-backed- facts.

You see as I mention south east for my statement? I say make una try am outside south East and see the result - facts.
would you just shut up....you don't speak for the whole of Niger Delta. Most of us are wise and are observing. Any agbado wey try shit go collect. No dey Cap anyhow

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Arabk25: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol kayamo said Nigeria is not a lawless country.

This man is practically a fool for pilling such rubbish from him gutter called mouth.

If Nigeria is not lawless country while is mc oluomo still walking freely instead of chilling in the police cell by now. Why will thugs openly threaten people who wants to exercise their franchise. Kayamo shouldn't be taking seriously when it comes to matter that concerns democracy
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ericmor: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good day everyone, please i need your assistance for my business to resume work. i left for cross river for personal reason and left my business shop with my workers, but i noticed things were not going normal and also noticed the account is not always balance anytime they are to make account. when i asked question, fingers are always pointed at the new boy i employed and i told my manager and my first employee to be careful and avoid leaving too much cash with the boy. To cut the long story short, i was latter told the girl who was my loyal staff and a senior staff in the shop left and i tried to find out why, they couldn't give me a reasonable answer and i couldn't reach the girl because her phone was stolen in the shop some months back.

well, i just told my manager to keep working and make sure everything is fine and always collect any available cash from the boy.

As it stand right now, the boy is no where to be found now that i am back in Lagos and my manager told me he asked him to go and get some of the debt he his owing us from his family that promised him so we can be able to buy fuel and some working materials and even load company account, but since then he did not return.

He stays in the shop and his aunt that brought him said she is yet to hear from him.

please, all i need now is 50k to resume work back at the shop after settling some of the debt because have been able to see the girl which happens to be a loyal staff but left the shop and she explained what really happened to her and i realized they frustrated her and tried to set her up all to get her off the shop.

No amount is too small and i will appreciate it even if is to loan me the money and i will return it back in installment every week because as it stand right now, i don't even have any money to live and pay my kid school fees for her to resume class and the business is my only source of income for now.

0018059394 Tunde L. GTB

Account details of one of the superiors that will assist in getting the account ready back for business by clearing the debt.
Kindly revert if you have helped with anything (phone- 09159175391)
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Akanipaul1411: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
I just understood that you are ignorant of the law. The Gazette which has been giving reliable updates gave an update and individuals circulated it as they have always done. Now, a government that doesn't derive joy in antagonism should immediately disclaim it through reasonable channels and if deem it necessary could call the media house (Gazette) in order or better still sue them. You don't just wake up and start talking nonesense. A post that the originator was cited ( A registered entity) Na so INEC' DENIED AND THE RUMOUR BECAME A PURE TRUTH.

Incrediblekutty:
Now that they are spewing all sorts of bile insults, threatening brimstones and fire, spreading all sorts of propaganda on the social media especially against the CJN, everything is okay. But if by tomorrow the government start picking them up and slamming different charges against them, they will start forming victim. Cowards like Ojukwu and Nnamdi, when they cause trouble finish they run for their lives leaving their people to suffer.... May 29 is almost here, anyone amongst you with two heads should do anyhow

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Bouncin(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Who is this head s_lamming b_igot?
Slow down before you d_ie like a chicken just like your fellow head s_lamming ballot box s_natching u_rchins.
These a_fonjas are very good in chest beating with mouth, lol, but where action is required, they run like f_ools they are
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Oboto700(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
mumu how is that possible on nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.