Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. (5620 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by yrhuhfy113: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
🤣🤣🤣
You be small pikin for this matter wey you dey put mouth inside.

That lady is manipulating the guy. Nothing more.

the mosque head in my childhood area had this kind of issue, one day it was exposed that the wife of the alfa or imam converted to traditional worship and stopped going to mosque upon inquiry, we found out that the man has been sleeping with her daughter whom she had for another man.... she vowed to deal with him, and one year later, the man GUMMED to the young 20 years old girl's body during seexx.... and was carried out that way in the public, everyone was begging the wife because they said she did MAGUN....

See, this may seem like a small matter or manipulation to you, till this guy touches the daughter of that woman and SHE RETALIATES HEAVILY.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Technically...He's not innocent cos she said she raped her.....is this new to you??..u know how rape works these days...its her words against his...

So now she's back to continue...he probably felt she's not serious about rape thing and just over reacting to make his action look like an offence cos she wasnt interested .... until she starts saying she cant trust him with his own kid...

Dude, it's not about whether he's innocent to the world or any judge. I said if he himself believes he didn't do anything wrong, would he have continued? When it comes to internal conviction, it's not her word against his. It's only his truth to himself cause he's not trying to convince any third party that he's innocent. Or are you saying not being able to prove his innocence is enough reason to continue the relationship?

Besides, she has been saying she can't trust him with her friends and kids even before he proposed to her just a couple of weeks ago, so it's not "... until she started saying...". Why would he propose to a lier?

He felt? Let's not describe his feelings for him. It's a sign of bias. Let's stick to whatever he shared with us already. He's here to speak for himself if/when we get it wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by youngsahito(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
The only reason why I will accept if the lady was rape only if she was a virgin b4 the alleged rape.
Some galz will only manipulate guyz by saying only sex after marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Lamanii22(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
What’s marriage when there’s no truss I suggest you put a stop to the marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Psychopatheko: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
She called you a rapist and you guys are still dating, even telling board of directors( her friends) that you raped her loll you still continue well watin concern me
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Oluromantic: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Is she a sixteen year old? How old is she by the way? I think that's a good way to start on the channel of advice

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Not a super story, it's a true life experience.

You did commit rape. If a lady says stop and you do not, it is no longer consensual and therefore rape.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by DatIgalaDude: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Either you have exhibited certain tendencies to make her utter such or she generally has that fear due to certain experience or stories.
Oga, you can't marry that lady! Run away now
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Streetmovement(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You dey see danger sign you still dey Waka dey go close grin

I pity you in a long run
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

Dude, it's not about whether he's innocent to the world or any judge. I said if he himself believes he didn't do anything wrong, would he have continued? .

Yes he may have continued the relationship ..if he felt she's just over reacting...

besides..proposing now may mean its something he wanted to do initially ....so her mover reacting ddnt chnage his decision to propose........proposing might also be his way of apologizng and showing he doesnt just want sex from her but marriage
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Bukky001(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
When I read your first post I noticed you throw words around a lot. How has the lady "manipulate" the guy? They settled, he wants relationship she agreed, now marriage, she's yet to respond. Did she in anyway blackmail the guy, fraud him or impose marriage? How is she "manipulating" the guy?

That's one damaged lady I see. And it's sad, Op got intimate with her when she wasn't ready for it. That has given her an impression that will take years to change. No she's not manipulating the guy. She's seriously suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Some part of her believe he is BAD for her but she can't let go either.

Your post is always making sense
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Kooldon(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Two grown up adults having intimacy, not once, not twice yet she pulled the VICTIM'S CARD on you.
No Marriage wil change her perception.
You should be worried about, she threatening you with the rape case now that you are about to withdraw the marriage proposal.
What fix?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kooldon:
Two grown up adults having intimacy, not once, not twice yet she pulled the VICTIM'S CARD on you.
You should be worried about, she threatening you with the rape case now that you are about to withdraw the marriage proposal.
What fix?
" Kooldon" and read the story again.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bukky001:

Your post is always making sense
Thank you ☺️
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
When I read your first post I noticed you throw words around a lot. How has the lady "manipulate" the guy? They settled, he wants relationship she agreed, now marriage, she's yet to respond. Did she in anyway blackmail the guy, fraud him or impose marriage? How is she "manipulating" the guy?

That's one damaged lady I see. And it's sad, Op got intimate with her when she wasn't ready for it. That has given her an impression that will take years to change. No she's not manipulating the guy. She's seriously suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Some part of her believe he is BAD for her but she can't let go either.

Convinced that person is one of the good girls or has a penis. She/he is on every thread justifying anything men do and claiming the girls are manipulative or evil.

Perhaps they want accolades for being very reasonable and agreeable to the majority users. Bet you they'll gender bend soon.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kooldon:
What fix?

What do you understand to be the victim card in this story which is a clear admission of rape in any court?

A lot of you don't know what consent is, and don't care to know. You think it's about how you've reasoned out what happened without the full picture or any true evaluation. Some of you like BDSM and believe it's normal. You don't know what human rights are. Reason why a lot of Nigerian men are crying racism in foreign prisons.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by LofP(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
For your own sake, just cool off your advances. Cut off your marriage talk. If she asks why, tell her you need to sort out some issues. The thing is you shouldn't have slept with her. You played into her trap. She told her friend so they could manipulate you. Now she is playing mind games with you so that she has an edge over you in the relationship.

Guess what? Destroy the edge. You were wrong to get involved with her. Once a woman stops you, stop. Send her away and find a woman who wants you. But that being said, premarital sex is not right. Everyone is not just human. Some people are extra, and I'm speaking from experience.

The best thing to do is to cut her off, avoid her, and get the matter off your mind. Manage the cutting off in such a way that will not offend her. Make it seem like you have a problem, don't let her feel it is because you now understand her game.

A lot of church girls pretend and are very manipulative. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yes he may have continued the relationship ..if he felt she's just over reacting...

besides..proposing now may mean its something he wanted to do initially ....so her mover reacting ddnt chnage his decision to propose........proposing might also be his way of apologizng and showing he doesnt just want sex from her but marriage

You honestly believe he used marriage, a lifetime decision, to apologize to someone who wrongly accused him of rape even though he's convinced of his innocence? You believe he really wants to marry a lier? Apologizing for what exactly? Apologizing for not raping her? Apologizing for being the wrongly accused person? Apologizing for not doing anything wrong? Apologizing for being the victim? Tell me what he's apologizing for.

You believe there is a world in which a man would continue his relationship with someone who wrongly accused him of rape and even go ahead propose marriage to her knowing fully well he was wrongly accused. According to your logic, it could be his way of apologizing to his accuser for accusing him wrongly. You certainly don't think this somehow implies he acknowledged he actually did something wrong. However, you strongly believe a girl who forgives her boyfriend for having sex with her without her consent is being dishonest. Don't you see how your logic works against you? The more you imply the girl is being dishonest, the more you make the OP look guilty. Because no one, I repeat, no one would ever want to spend the rest of his with a lier who wrongly accused him of rape.

Instead of taking the story as is, you're hell bent on coming up with assumptions that align with your dispositions. He has always wanted to propose, right? She accused him of rape, it didn't change that. She said she doesn't trust him with his own kid, it didn't change that. So why did he create this thread now? In your initial post, you said it was "until she started saying...", but now that we've established she has been saying the same right after the incident, why is he fidgeting now that he's about to lose her for good?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by lebron7(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

She told you "Please, stop" yet you interpreted it as "Please, continue"?

You don't know the meaning of consent, do you?
Omo this nairaland is filled with scary people
Like he says with his mouth that she resists everytime sef but her resistance is not enough!! Like
Op is a rapist and the girl is weird to have been with someone like him for such a period of time

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Kooldon(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
" Kooldon" and read the story again.
I read and the general house is telling him not to marry her again after she was proposed to and she needed time to accept.
Suddenly, you called of the marriage proposal courtesy of Nairaland.
Na to activate the rape case totally to protect my womanhood and my friend as a witness
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by lebron7(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Please, I need your advice especially from the ladies.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Please, shoot your shots without insults.

Will be at the comment session.

Thanks.
No wonder Nigerians abroad are always arrested for rape
Don't you know what consent is?
Fyi, you just confessed to rape here

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

You honestly believe he used marriage, a lifetime decision, to apologize to someone who wrongly accused him of rape even though he's convinced of his innocence? You believe he really wants to marry a lier?Apologizing for what exactly? Apologizing for not raping her? Apologizing for being the wrongly accused person? Apologize for not doing anything wrong? Apologizing for being the victim? Tell me what he's apologizing for.

You believe there is a world in which a man would continue his relationship with someone who wrongly accused him of rape and even go ahead propose marriage to her knowing fully well he was wrongly accused. According to your logic, it could be his way of apologizing to his accuser for accusing him wrongly. You certainly don't think this somehow implies he acknowledged he actually did something wrong. However, you strongly believe a girl who forgives her boyfriend for having sex with her without her consent is being dishonest. Don't you see how your logic works against you? The more you imply the girl is being dishonest, the more you make the OP look guilty. Because no one, I repeat, no one would ever want to spend the rest of his with a lier who wrongly accused him of rape.

Instead of taking the story as is, you're hell bent on coming up with assumptions that align with your dispositions. He has always wanted to propose, right? She accused him of rape, it didn't change that. She said she doesn't trust him with his own kid, it didn't change that. So why did he create this thread now? In your initial post, you said it was "until she started saying...", but now that we've established she has been saying the same right after the incident, why is he fidgeting now that he's about to lose her for good.

Bros...speculations here are based on limited info... if u were following me ..u will realize my speculation hangs on the fact that he waant raped and was only over reacting and decided to say so to make the guy feel bad for fvcking her when she ddnt want to....sębí u know wives do rape accusation thing too these days and they still remain married......So whats ur point....
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Convinced that person is one of the good girls or has a penis. She/he is on every thread justifying anything men do and claiming the girls are manipulative or evil.

Perhaps they want accolades for being very reasonable and agreeable to the majority users. Bet you they'll gender bend soon.
I am convinced a male is behind that account.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
Obviously, she's manipulating you and you're falling for it continuously.

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

To her, you're nothing more than a "pen!s"

And that's what she uses to judge you.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

They don't change sir. They don't change. Marriage won't change her.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior
You fuqin nailed it!!!
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by candygist: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Please, I need your advice especially from the ladies.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Please, shoot your shots without insults.

Will be at the comment session.

Thanks.

That how women react when you never make her cum during sex. The day you Bleep her well, we be say she go weak after sex. Come back and thank me.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
don't let any of these guys here guilt trip you.

I know the kind of girl that she is. Too well.

It's probably right now to the point where sometimes you feel as though she feels she's doing you a favor by dating you.

Every show of affection from her is usually promised till after marriage. She doesn't even know how to show that she loves you and most times you find yourself doubting this una love.

See, your mistake was letting her guilt trip you into accepting that you raped her.

If she brings that up next time, I want you to flare up. Get so angry that she either left or beg you.

Give her the cold shoulder for a while, maybe a week or more. Reduce your show of affection.

Constantly hammer it into her head how important sex is to you.

Most importantly, never ever accept her position on matters concerning sex and the relationship.

Be the man. Make sure she follows your instructions.

And try to seduce her every time you meet. Never leave her happy if she doesn't give you sex when you want it. Leave with your silent anger and make sure she's aware that you are angry.

The problem with most of you guys is that you are too afraid to force submissions from your woman.

Relationship power is not given, it must be taken and you're slacking.

If you don't stand your ground now, your daughter will be weaponized against you in the future

I'm not sure you be girl...

Your redpill radar is too hot.

Nice analysis
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by virginchaser(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior

They don't change. True talk.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros...speculations here are based on limited info... if u were following me ..u will realize my speculation hangs on the fact that he waant raped and was only over reacting and decided to say so to make the guy feel bad for fvcking her when she ddnt want to....sębí u know wives do rape accusation thing too these days and they still remain married......So whats ur point....

And no where in your speculations do you think the guy might have forcefully had his way with her even when his write-up alluded to that? You don't think that's a possibility too? She made the guy feel bad for sleeping with her by accusing him of rape to a third party who now see the guy as a rapist, and the guy, who knows he was accused/lied against, decided to apologize by proposing marriage, right? According to you, couples who probably have kids remaining in marriage after one party accuses the other of wrongful sexual acts is a good analogy to explain why a single guy would stick with and propose marriage to a woman who accused of being a rapist despite the weight such accusations carry? It's not possible that's just because there's an element of truth in her words and he knows it? It's just amazing how you're defending the OP more than the OP himself while turning a blind eye to other possibilities simply because you feel the need to align with one gender.

7 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by 4ward4: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Once you see a Manipulator, best you run 4x40. She is one and won't change ,but only improve in her skills of manipulations.
Unlike men who physically abuse their spouse, women do Manipulate
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kooldon:

I read and the general house is telling him not to marry her again after she was proposed to and she needed time to accept.
Suddenly, you called of the marriage proposal courtesy of Nairaland.
Na to activate the rape case totally to protect my womanhood and my friend as a witness
Again "Kooldon" as your name implies.

It's really disheartening you are throwing an unknown lady under the bus for an injustice done against her. You are already judging on speculation. If you had taken time to read the story and understand it you will realize the lady has done no wrong here. She forgave her offender, refused to manipulate him and she's taking her time to give a response to his proposal. Do you think such lady will raise a brow if the guy retract his marriage proposal? Her reluctance speaks volume. She is confused, and she does not trust him. Do you know what it takes a lady to tell a man she doesn't trust him with his kid. Her friends? Very understandable! But his kids? Heaven knows who or what Op is. ! Is he that bad?

Please, you may have your reservations for fellow women but don't let that becloud you sense of judgement.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Lvgirl: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:

You know why?

Oil dey Ur head
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by luminouz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Glad that a few women saw through those manipulative tactics employed by OP's girl.

Once a girl like that knows you respond to any weakness, you either go for broke or stay a mule.

Almost all in that category are 'chronically' committed Christians, which is just a farce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.