Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. (5626 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by lebron7(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
please just and don’t ever call me your brother with that your dirty and good for nothing mouth! And don’t ever use the word for me again if you don’t want to be miserable!

If you can’t see from the write up ( yes I draw my assumption and conclusion BASED on what was WRITTEN) that the girl is being manipulative and capitalizing on his softness then you’re inherently dump , wicked and not to be associated with.

Moreover if the op is not being honest on here , then he deserves all coming to him.

That being said, the op should be smarter next time and only deal with women who are sexually liberated and not the one that’ll be using sex as games and weapons. Deal with the ones that’ll saying it CLEARLY. That she wants sex, don’t assume again abeg.

We read on here of a girl who accused a guy of rape just because she didn’t want to repay the money the guy lent her. She made this up with her friend so as to scare of the guy , if not for God, the boy wouldnt be exonerated and I can bet my life that if you were the judge you’ll cast the first stone on the guy .

If it’s a rape case, this is 2023, she should speak up and get the guy prosecuted without mercy! But from HIS WRITE-UP, it’s evidenced that she’s just tryin to manipulate and play emotional game on the guy !

Most of u know how wicked and unreasonable these girls are sometimes.

@ op, anytime a good for nothing girl says NO,

Even if she’s joking, please discharge her and never look back .

You see how all of them are condemning you when they deeply know this is MIGHT not be true.

We don reach stage where it needs to be documented and verbally recorded before initiating sex.
Shut your dirty mouth you filthy human
You said "Me and you know that that’s a typical Nigeria girls reaction if they’re getting laid for the first time. They do this so you can assume they’re not cheap and hoès."
That's not rape apology abi?
If op gets taken to court let him quote the rubbish you posted and see the outcome.
You should be ashamed of yourself, if your daughter comes to tell you that this happened to her I hope you would say she acted like a typical Nigerian girl. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2023
So the guy later deactivated? 🤣🤣

Kai.

BRATISLAVA:
It's it.

You can't reason with him. He has no logic. Moreover, he said he'd playing devil's advocate

On top an issue as serious as rape? And where exactly is the sense in that?

No wahala.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by freddie009(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Please, I need your advice especially from the ladies.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Please, shoot your shots without insults.

Will be at the comment session.

Thanks.

No matter how far the sex has taken over me, as soon as I hear "please stop", I immediately stop. I don't even like struggling with lady, is not enjoyable.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Laurene: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It can't be proved yet you are commenting on the thread? It's too late yet you're reading it?

Nigerian society needs reorientation.
I'm quoting you. Oga I've been following CSI for years so I know the procedures to investigate a rape situation. Evidences has been lost because they weren't preserved due to lack of investigation.

If she had reported as soon as it happened, they would have done a vaginal swab, check for bruises, match epithelials etc.
Now it's only going to be tantrums and moral judgments.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
I'm quoting you. Oga I've been following CSI for years so I know the procedures to investigate a rape situation. Evidences has been lost because they weren't preserved due to lack of investigation.

If she had reported as soon as it happened, they would have done a vaginal swab, check for bruises, match epithelials etc.
Now it's only going to be tantrums and moral judgments.

And yet you're on this thread?

You watched CSI as the judge and jury on such matters, and you haven't seen cases where after 18 years rapists and murderers were nailed, madam? Now it's only going to be rigid 'logic' tantrums and scientific assumptions.

Quote only after reading the first post on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by afbstrategies: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
you don't have sense

Funny how many of you wannabe Americanas claim you know it all when you actually don't. Kobicove is absolutely correct. You probably don't know that in the middle of consensual sex, the guy must stop when the woman tells him to. To proceed or continue is rape in US and thousands are in jail as a result. Keep wallowing in ignorance Laurene.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by afbstrategies: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
Which rape? It can't be proved for its too late now
You probably had the same experience without realizing that you were raped. If that's the case, my self funded NGO in Nigeria can reset your brain, girl. Try and get it together ok.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Laurene: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

And yet you're on this thread?

You watched CSI as the judge and jury on such matters, and you haven't seen cases where after 18 years rapists and murderers were nailed, madam? Now it's only going to be rigid 'logic' tantrums and scientific assumptions.

Quote only after reading the first post on this thread.
I'm a woman and human too but I've got to be reasonable not sentimental.
They were nailed because evidence and case files were preserved based on prior investigation. Unless there's a verified witness.

Bill Cosby has been let off the hook severally using this technicality. Those women came out years later to accuse of rape without hard evidence. He was only jailed because the complaints became much and there was pressure for the system to make an example of him. Even at that, he served a minimal sentence.

Same applies to R Kelly... They have case similarities.
It took lots of intervention and public outcry before R Kelly's case became serious. Even at that he pleaded not guilty. His sentencing is gonna be max 10 years, of which with good behavior he can serve 4 to 5 years.

CR7 was accused of rape but the girl failed to prove it and was counter-sued, she was ordered to pay Ronaldo a sum.

Show me any anyone that has been accused of rape that occurred years ago and found guilty without prior investigation. It only dents their image and reputation that's why lots of them opt for out of court settlement to avoid lingering and also so as to focus on their career.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Aklee4994(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
I'm a woman and human too but I've got to be reasonable not sentimental.
They were nailed because evidence and case files were preserved based on prior investigation. Unless there's a verified witness.

Bill Cosby has been let off the hook severally using this technicality. Those women came out years later to accuse of rape without hard evidence. He was only jailed because the complaints became much and there was pressure for the system to make an example of him. Even at that, he served a minimal sentence.

Same applies to R Kelly... They have case similarities.
It took lots of intervention and public outcry before R Kelly's case became serious. Even at that he pleaded not guilty. His sentencing is gonna be max 10 years, of which with good behavior he can serve 4 to 5 years.

CR7 was accused of rape but the girl failed to prove it and was counter-sued, she was ordered to pay Ronaldo a sum.

Show me any anyone that has been accused of rape that occurred years ago and found guilty without prior investigation. It only dents their image and reputation that's why lots of them opt for out of court settlement to avoid lingering and also so as to focus on their career.
there will tag you as a male moniker since you’re not dancing to there tune...those people have really identify and tied themselves to a religion,tribe,gender,creed,political parties so how will there enjoy the essence of life when there want to bring one above one...

You’re a woman who is much concerned about the aesthetic of life rather than utility of life.you just come out with some masculinity in man.

@Queendera have said it all may almighty Allah continue to guide her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Not Date A Married Man / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.