Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. (5628 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And don't propose marriage to your accuser after accusing you falsely?

Like, what don't you get in what she's trying to make you see?

If u dont make ur rapist feel like what happened means nothing by continuously having him around and dating him....he wont go ahead to think its okay to propose
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And it is quite sickening.

You expect a woman who has been raped to cut off ties with such a man, but you CANNOT under that such a man who has been falsely labelled a rapist should cut off ties with the woman.

U are just saying same thing....
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Guys, this is a wake up call,
Next time a girl visits you , the moment she says No, wether she means it or not, pls discharge her and never ever contact her again .

Y’all can see how they’re calling him a rapist of which all of them know that it’s a typical behavior of naija girl you’re laying for the first time ( mostly )
Finally you made a sensible comment after several failed attempt! Hurray!

I hope your brothers listen. No means No
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
If u dont make ur rapist feel like what happened means nothing by continuously having him around and dating him....he wont go ahead to think its okay to propose

But she *lied*, as you believe, about something as serious as rape - is that not enough grounds to part ways with such a woman?

Will YOU, you as a person, comfortably go on relating with a woman even till the point of wanting to marry her, after she has accused you of RAPE?

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Finally you made a sensible comment after several failed attempt! Hurray!

I hope your brothers listen. No means No
With the kind of comments I’m reading on here , then I’ll have to agree to that bolded by force ( even though me and you know deepest down your heart that it’s not always true 80% of time).

But we will agree to that to avoid stories that touch as it’s the case for sunwa1.
Tbh I feel bad how they’re calling the guy rapist ! That’s a very sensitive word to use in such context.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
See AdvanceDNA, do you know exactly what you're doing here?

You're literally downplaying the impact and effects of a false rape allegation.

In your bid to play a devil's advocate, you don't see how you're calling a rape allegation no big deal, an overreaction and a cruise thing that can be overlooked.

Like really if you think a rape allegation, a false one no less, isn't grounds for a breakup and even lawsuit, do you think it is okay for women to go about branding men as rapists untruthfully then?

Answer me: do you consider a false rape allegation to be just as weighty or serious as rape itself?

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But she *lied*, as you believe, about something as serious as rape - is that not enough grounds to part ways with such a woman?

Will YOU, you as a person, comfortably go on relating with a woman even till the point of wanting to marry her, after she has accused you of RAPE?

Mayb u are still not seeing it....

...she said no...she still allowed him do it.....

...She accused rape and also of being a potential child rapist...yet still acted contrary by being with him and dating him....

Lol....U are not seeing the pattern
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Mayb u are still not seeing it....

...she said no...she still allowed him do it.....

...She accused rape and also of being a potential child rapist...yet still acted contrary by being with him and dating him....

Lol....U are not seeing the pattern

So basically you're saying it is okay for men to go on dating a woman who has falsely accused them, so long as she is friendly and open tomorrow.

Please, the next time a lady is ever dragged for falsely tagging a man a rapist, never ever compare it to the crime of rape and don't even try to equate them to be of equal proportion and consequences.

And I can see your semantics advocacy doesn't extend to your personal beliefs because you clearly have been avoiding answering my questions.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
seanwilliam:

With the kind of comments I’m reading on here , then I’ll have to agree to that bolded by force ( even though me and you know deepest down your heart that it’s not always true 80% of time).

But we will agree to that to avoid stories that touch as it’s the case for sunw.a1.
Tbh I feel bad how they’re calling the guy rapist ! That’s a very sensitive word to use in such context.
There are sexually liberated ladies out there who won't give mixed signals, go for them. Don't get implicated with confused ladies.

Op has not defended himself here or acted like an innocent person offline. Too many holes in his story to vindicate him off the rape allegation.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Like really if you think a rape allegation, a false one no less, isn't grounds for a breakup and even lawsuit, do you think it is okay for women to go about branding men as rapists untruthfully then?

Answer me: do you consider a false rape allegation to be just as weighty or serious as rape itself?

Lol....I never said its okay to be with her after accusing him.......a devils advocate never supports any party....i only submitted a plausible reason why he still went ahead dating her since she herself want to keep dating him....

See men....some think with their penis or drive for sex... a lot.... for all i care the proposal is just a scam to make her feel comfortable with him and still get more chnace to chop her again.... grin
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why aren't you even talking about how the man is feeling after such an allegation?

Oh, I forgot. A false rape allegation is no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
There are sexually liberated ladies out there who won't give mixed signals, go for them. Don't get implicated with confused ladies.

Op has not defended himself here or acted like an innocent person offline. Too many holes in his story to vindicate him off the rape allegation.
Cc sunwa1. Please frame this at the back of your mind .
It’s very important
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So basically you're saying it is okay for men to go on dating a woman who has falsely accused them, so long as she is friendly and open tomorrow.

Please, the next time a lady is ever dragged for falsely tagging a man a rapist, never ever compare it to the crime of rape and don't even try to equate them to be of equal proportion and consequences.

And I can see your semantics advocacy doesn't extend to your personal beliefs because you clearly have been avoiding answering my questions.

I ddnt say its okay to do anything u jumped into that conclusion like all women do...

I should never ever?? This nairaland seff... everybody just like forming oga... grin

Avoiding ur question...u havent noticed ur question are all similar...its same context
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
But that's how we always play our romantic game. Thought it was still the usual game, till after the act when she started crying
Sixfeetbelle:

She told you "Please, stop" yet you interpreted it as "Please, continue"?

You don't know the meaning of consent, do you?
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Why aren't you even talking about how the man is feeling after such an allegation?

Oh, I forgot. A false rape allegation is no big deal.

Again..i have to repeat my self....cos u like asking same question diffwrent way...

How he feels?? probably how the lady made him feel....like he's still a boyfriend..since she ddnt see the need to stay away from some ine that made her go through a horrifying and traumatic experience.....

Have u thought that..if he had not proposed....
we wont be here?? They might just keep dating
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol....I never said its okay to be with her after accusing him.......a devils advocate never supports any party....i only submitted a plausible reason why he still went ahead dating her since she herself want to keep dating him....

And here's another leak in your logic: E.trange also provided a plausible reason for going on to propose marriage to her. An admittance of guilt.

But you're so high on your own intellectual superiority to consider other stances.

And I told you how people can choose to continue doing something, even if they don't like it and they are in pain/or hurt.

See men....some think with their penis or drive for sex... a lot.... for all i care the proposal is just a scam to make her feel comfortable with him and still get more chnace to chop her again.... grin

Absolutely.

So all of those talks about false rape allegations destroying a man's life is fabu.

This guy is clearly okay.

For you to think he still wants to "chop" her means rape allegations literally means nothing.

It doesn't do nothing to men.

Thanks for confirming that at least.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
But that's how we always play our romantic game. Thought it was still the usual game, till after the act when she started crying

You know it's not a romantic game. It's why you're sweating about it. You know it was a rape. It's why you tried to pacify her with your "proposal", your cruel way of trying to make what you did right.

Maybe you can live with yourself after you've told yourself that you raped her because you wanted to marry her. She didn't force you to have sex with her, but you forced yourself to.

BDSM speaks clearly.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mind YOU, she came around my bunk some few days later asking that I massage her waste, and I did with her pants down. If actually I raped her would she have trusted me with her unclothedness again within 2 weeks?
Superpower:
You are a rapist.stoo deceiving yourself.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

And he was roasted grin grin

LoL, y'all should come down. Op and his beautiful bride to be are probably some awkward couples with very awkward way of life. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

While una dey argue, they are probably in their "bunk" rubbing their "waste" together. grin cheesy grin
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
If I actually raped her would she have trusted me with her unclothedness for days later?? As she came around to ask me to massage her waist with her pants down
ggoldmine:
You actually raped her, no matter how you try to twist it. I bet she must have told you at the start of the relationship that she's keeping herself for marriage or against premarital sex, and trusted you with her words. Yet, you failed! We're all humans and our emotions and flesh can fail us, that's why she let all those romancing in the first place. If you had walked with her in her abstinence journey or even loved her one bit, you wouldn't even attempt to have sex with her at the slightest repulsion. Now, her fault is thinking you both were on the same page. She forgot that two cannot walk except they agree. You've broken her trust and she's right with whatever she feels.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And here's another leak in your logic: E.trange also provided a plausible reason for going on to propose marriage to her. An admittance of guilt.

But you're so high on your own intellectual superiority to consider other stances.

And I told you how people can choose to continue doing something, even if they don't like it and they are in pain/or hurt.

Absolutely.

So all of those talks about false rape allegations destroying a man's life is fabu.

This guy is clearly okay.

For you to think he still wants to "chop" her means rape allegations literally means nothing.

It doesn't do nothing to men.

Thanks for confirming that at least.

U can jump into another conclusion of u like as i ddnt confirm anything to you..... grin
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
She's already committed and I know she will definitely accept my proposal
etrange:

@bolded, have you ever seen a truly innocent man accused of rape still go ahead with the relationship and even propose marriage to the accuser? In my imperfect opinion, that reeks of guilt. Relationship is one thing, marriage is another. If the OP did something to her, I see reasons why she'd be skeptical about committing to him forever even after forgiving him. Again, it's just an opinion.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
How he feels?? probably how the lady made him feel....like he's still a boyfriend..since she ddnt see the need to stay away from some ine that made her go through a horrifying and traumatic experience.....

I am referring to how he felt after she "accused" him of rape falsely. Obviously, that doesn't matter so long as she made him feel like a boyfriend after.

That is all I can hear you say.

Romantic feelings far outweigh whatever being lied against felt like.

But can you just answer me this: is a false rape allegation as serious as rape?

Just answer and stop dancing around.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na you be alakori
Magnoliaa:
See as this one come use im hand take confess say he be rapist.

Alakori even said, 'I will be in the comments. Shoot your shots bla bleh bluerghhh.'

O jo la pe Naija lo wa sha.

Okay.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
U can jump into another conclusion of u like as i ddnt confirm anything to you..... grin

You have.

You literally have from all of your arguments so far on this thread.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
If I actually did rape her, will she come few days later to ask for a waist massage with her pants down??
She actually did come.
etrange:

I didn't define rape. The definition of rape has nothing to do with my question. Someone accused you of raping her and even went ahead to tell her friend. If you were really innocent, would continue your relationship with such a person to the point of proposing marriage to her? Would you want to marry such a terrible lier? Let's be honest, the only thing that'd make you do that is if you know she wasn't just lying against you.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Na you be alakori

Enjoy your time as a free man while it lasts, or use this thread as a caution to not actually go rape someone in real life, if this is a figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
I DIDN'T rape her
Shapeaso:
Manipulating how? The guy raped his girlfriend and is that too difficult to understand? Being in a relationship does not mean we must have sex with our partner anytime we want. undecided
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
But she's willing to marry me.
advanceDNA:

Technically...He's not innocent cos she said she raped her.....is this new to you??..u know how rape works these days...its her words against his...

So now she's back to continue...he probably felt she's not serious about rape thing and just over reacting to make his action look like an offence cos she wasnt interested .... until she starts saying she cant trust him with his own kid...

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I am referring to how he felt after she "accused" him of rape falsely. Obviously, that doesn't matter so long as she made him feel like a boyfriend after.

That is all I can here you say.

Romantic feelings far outweigh whatever being lied against felt like.

But can you just answer me this: is a false rape allegation as serious as rape?

Just answer and stop dancing around.

Read his text naaaa.....he obviously felt bad....he's a man naaaa....all men's eyes will clear after cuming and a couole with a rape accusation in front of him...

...the shit was getting real until the friend came and made it all sound like a hair salon gist..
.no arrest...no stay the fvck away from my friend u evil bastarď......nothing..

..they just kept on dating...perhaps kissing and romancing but no sex like he said....
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
But she's willing to marry me.

She has agreed to marry you??
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
She gave me a strong impression that I raped her which I knew I didn't, her subsequent probed that I actually didn't because she came to my place some few days later to ask for a massage on her waist which I obliged and I massaged her with her pants down. If I actually did rape her, will she have trusted me with her unclothedness just few days after the purported rape
etrange:

Dude, it's not about whether he's innocent to the world or any judge. I said if he himself believes he didn't do anything wrong, would he have continued? When it comes to internal conviction, it's not her word against his. It's only his truth to himself cause he's not trying to convince any third party that he's innocent. Or are you saying not being able to prove his innocence is enough reason to continue the relationship?

Besides, she has been saying she can't trust him with her friends and kids even before he proposed to her just a couple of weeks ago, so it's not "... until she started saying...". Why would he propose to a lier?

He felt? Let's not describe his feelings for him. It's a sign of bias. Let's stick to whatever he shared with us already. He's here to speak for himself if/when we get it wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... / Crazy Gfs Be Like....(picture) / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.