Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. (5614 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Izonedexter(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
Obviously, she's manipulating you and you're falling for it continuously.

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

To her, you're nothing more than a "pen!s"

And that's what she uses to judge you.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

They don't change sir. They don't change. Marriage won't change her.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior
I must admit I'm quite surprised hearing this from a lady.infact u were so on point I had to put my phone down to give this piece a round of applause.if more women could only let go of negative preconceived notions on men I believe we would all have an accurate view of reality.

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
lebron7:

Omo this nairaland is filled with scary people
Like he says with his mouth that she resists everytime sef but her resistance is not enough!! Like
Op is a rapist and the girl is weird to have been with someone like him for such a period of time

I don't really fault Op for not seeing the error of his ways because he's a typical example of how Nigerian men are. They don't understand the concept of rape and giving consent. Once the hole is warm and wet, dem go just dey knack dey go.

Dear men, if the lady you're with is not actively participating in the sexual activity like spreading her legs for better drilling, or touching her boobs or touching you and kissing you, Oga press pause and find out what's going on.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Convinced that person is one of the good girls or has a penis. She/he is on every thread justifying anything men do and claiming the girls are manipulative or evil.

Perhaps they want accolades for being very reasonable and agreeable to the majority users. Bet you they'll gender bend soon.

That's a guy behind that moniker. Have come across their posts couple of times to deduce with accuracy that the person behind that particular moniker has a dangling between their legs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Qatar2022: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Please, I need your advice especially from the ladies.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Please, shoot your shots without insults.

Will be at the comment session.

Thanks.
Did you even have a single sense at all? A lady that say such a thing to you that you're professing marriage to
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by SkengRay: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
You admitted to raping the lady bro.
Dss suppose carry you

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

That's a guy behind that moniker. Have come across their posts couple of times to deduce with accuracy that the person behind that particular moniker has a dangling between their legs

By his fruits you will know him.

Give them some time and they will go (m) or without. I've only seen 2 of their posts, but they reek of reckless youth, simpering feminity or concealed testosterone. The latter is likelier.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

And no where in your speculations do you think the guy might have forcefully had his way with her even when his write-up alluded to that? You don't think that's a possibility too? She made the guy feel bad for sleeping with her by accusing him of rape to a third party who now see the guy as a rapist, and the guy, who knows he was accused/lied against, decided to apologize by proposing marriage, right? According to you, couples who probably have kids remaining in marriage after one party accuses the other of wrongful sexual acts is a good analogy to explain why a single guy would stick with and propose marriage to a woman who accused of being a rapist despite the weight such accusations carry? It's not possible that's just because there's an element of truth in her words and he knows it? It's just amazing how you're defending the OP more than the OP himself while turning a blind eye to other possibilities simply because you feel the need to align with one gender.

Defend??...lol...this of funny...i only looked at it from an side different from urs.....
Every matter can have different angles , because We all look issues differently.....sometimes based on how we feel, our personal past experience, or others' experience...

The angle i view it from is that if a woman went thru a traumatic and horrible experience called rape, which is what rape is.......the post-rape behaviour shouldnt involve continously dating her rapist ......

Now..here are a few of the post-rape outcomes i noticed in this story...
1...she tagged her boyfriend a future rapist of his own child ...a bit extreme..but yeah...an agreeable conclusion for a woman who just went through a traumatic and horrible experience

Outcome 2: She's still dating the rapist....

My point all along is ...both outcomes are a mismatch ....if she sees the dude as a potential child rapist...how is she still relating with him let alone dating him, to the point of him proposing.

I was expecting a more extreme outcome to follow tagging him a potential child rapist like an arrest because it isnt like she ddnt want anyone to know she was raped...

Which was why i felt like the babe is trying to make the nigga feel more horrible than the face-value of the outcome of the supposed rape scenario.....
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

And no where in your speculations do you think the guy might have forcefully had his way with her even when his write-up alluded to that? You don't think that's a possibility too? She made the guy feel bad for sleeping with her by accusing him of rape to a third party who now see the guy as a rapist, and the guy, who knows he was accused/lied against, decided to apologize by proposing marriage, right? According to you, couples who probably have kids remaining in marriage after one party accuses the other of wrongful sexual acts is a good analogy to explain why a single guy would stick with and propose marriage to a woman who accused of being a rapist despite the weight such accusations carry? It's not possible that's just because there's an element of truth in her words and he knows it? It's just amazing how you're defending the OP more than the OP himself while turning a blind eye to other possibilities simply because you feel the need to align with one gender.

It's called rape apology. He will defend self-confessed rape on the altar of male "rights". He knows more than the OP. He is omniscient. Watch as he does mental backflips to try and prove a dash of crooked sentiment masked as logic as the enlightened truth known to the select few such as himself.

Most of these boys are unlearned and backward. It's like that Nigerian guy caught by citizens while trying to lure and have sex with 16 year old. There's no defense their clouded minds didn't come up with for why the man was right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by siofra(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
don't let any of these guys here guilt trip you.

I know the kind of girl that she is. Too well.

It's probably right now to the point where sometimes you feel as though she feels she's doing you a favor by dating you.

Every show of affection from her is usually promised till after marriage. She doesn't even know how to show that she loves you and most times you find yourself doubting this una love.

See, your mistake was letting her guilt trip you into accepting that you raped her.

If she brings that up next time, I want you to flare up. Get so angry that she either left or beg you.

Give her the cold shoulder for a while, maybe a week or more. Reduce your show of affection.

Constantly hammer it into her head how important sex is to you.

Most importantly, never ever accept her position on matters concerning sex and the relationship.

Be the man. Make sure she follows your instructions.

And try to seduce her every time you meet. Never leave her happy if she doesn't give you sex when you want it. Leave with your silent anger and make sure she's aware that you are angry.

The problem with most of you guys is that you are too afraid to force submissions from your woman.

Relationship power is not given, it must be taken and you're slacking.

If you don't stand your ground now, your daughter will be weaponized against you in the future

You're not a woman and you will never be undecided

Fuçking rape apologist.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Defend??...lol...this of funny...i only looked at it from an side different from urs.....
Every matter can have different angles , because We all look issues differently.....sometimes based on how we feel, our personal past experience, or others' experience...

The angle i view it from is that if a woman went thru a traumatic and horrible experience called rape, which is what rape is.......the post-rape behaviour shouldnt involve continously dating her rapist ......

Now..here are a few of the post-rape outcomes i noticed in this story...
1...she tagged her boyfriend a future rapist of his own child ...a bit extreme..but yeah...an agreeable conclusion for a woman who just went through a traumatic and horrible experience

Outcome 2: She's still dating the rapist....

My point all along is ...both outcomes are a mismatch ....if she sees the dude as a potential child rapist...how is she still relating with him let alone dating him, to the point of him proposing.

I was expecting a more extreme outcome to follow tagging him a potential child rapist like an arrest because it isnt like she ddnt want anyone to know she was raped...

Which was why i felt like the babe is trying to make the nigga feel more horrible than the face-value of the outcome of the supposed rape scenario.....

I never expected you to see it from my POV. Our submissions are both more opinionated than factual. And one thing with opinion is that it varies from one person to another. However, I expected to simply acknowledge the possibility that the OP actually had sex with the lady without her consent. That's one singular possibility you're shying away from and that makes your submission very biased because the story has a lot of pointers to that possibility.

You think that tagging someone a rapist and still dating the person is a mismatch because you understand how serious the allegation is. But somehow you don't think it's a mismatch to propose marriage to someone wrongly accused of rape knowing how serious such an allegation is? Sir, it's very obvious you only see what you want to see.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
angry Na when you reach German gate your eye go clear, person that is not even a virgin is manipulating you grin
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

I never expected you to see it from my POV. I expected to simply acknowledge the possibility of the fact that the OP actually had sex with the lady without her consent. That's one singular possibility you're shying away from and that makes your submission very biased because the story has a lot of pointers to that possibility.

You think that tagging someone a rapist and still dating the person is a mismatch because you understand how serious the allegation is. But somehow you don't think it's a mismatch to propose marriage to someone wrongly accused of rape knowing how serious such an allegation is? Sir, it's very obvious you only see what you want to see.

..i dont undertsand how serious the allegation is?? Lol....u can assume weteva u like....if u were not trying to see only what u want, u would have seen i just a devil's advocate.. grin which i do

In other news.....If u want me to see that the allegation is serious to u....dont date ur rapist after raping you
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
Obviously, she's manipulating you and you're falling for it continuously.

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

To her, you're nothing more than a "pen!s"

And that's what she uses to judge you.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

They don't change sir. They don't change. Marriage won't change her.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior
Bro, wish I can like this 1000 times
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by siofra(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yes he may have continued the relationship ..if he felt she's just over reacting...

besides..proposing now may mean its something he wanted to do initially ....so her mover reacting ddnt chnage his decision to propose........proposing might also be his way of apologizng and showing he doesnt just want sex from her but marriage

Cognitive dissonance.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

..i dont undertsand how serious the allegation is?? Lol....u can assume weteva u like....if u were not trying to see only what u want, u would have seen i just a devil's advocate.. grin which i do

In other news.....If u want me to see that the allegation is serious to u....dont date ur rapist after raping you

@bolded, I don't know where you read that. I literally said the opposite. It's obvious you're arguing just to have a say, not because you're processing the conversation logically.

Of course she shouldn't date or marry someone that raped her. She dated him, but has her doubts about marrying him. A doubt she never hid from the OP. A doubt she has always expressed. And that explains why the OP hasn't gotten a yes from her even though it's been weeks since he proposed. On the other, which innocent man proposes to a lier who accused him of something as serious as rape? Shouldn't we also say "you shouldn't propose marriage to a girl who deliberately accused you wrongly"? If you can't get yourself to say that or ponder on it, then you're burying your head in the sand here for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
....dont date ur rapist after raping you

And why is he proposing marriage to a liar and a blackmailer?

Is a false rape allegation not as serious as rape itself?

So if you think no rape has happened here, why is the guy proposing marriage to a such a woman?

If a woman accused you of something as serious as rape, you're telling me that your logical reaction would be to propose marriage to her? Why exactly?

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
u would have seen i just a devil's advocate.. grin which i do

And it is quite sickening.

You expect a woman who has been raped to cut off ties with such a man, but you CANNOT under that such a man who has been falsely labelled a rapist should cut off ties with the woman.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

see bro, MOVE ON.... you heard her say STOP, you didnt stop, YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO FULFILL YOUR SELFISH LUST ON HER....

thinking you are the boss.... not knowing you destroyed her TRUST....

SEE, there is no way in LIFE that lady will TRUST OR RESPECT YOU.

If you love yourself.... LEAVE HER PEACEFULLY.

ELSE YOU MAY NOT LIVE LONG TO TELL THE STORY.... she will take precautions and you will be the victim
please stop saying this .

Me and you know that that’s a typical Nigeria girls reaction if they’re getting laid for the first time. They do this so you can assume they’re not cheap and hoès. And please don’t even try to defend this, cos as regards women in that aspect , I can boldly say I have more experience more than you x100000000.

If he raped her , she would never agree to go into relationship with him and trust me, she would do him dirty !

Op sounds like a very emotional person( quite different from simp) and the girl in question is trying to capitalize on that and manipulate him to her advantage .

I can bet my life that this same girl will have one night stand with random SOJI guy for street and won’t even try that rubbish .

@sunwa1,
Please next time,
1.if you have sexual interest in a woman, ensure you throw it in the middle of convo on WhatsApp first , and she must verbally agree.

Doing this would have prepared her ahead( even though she knows deep down her mind). , if a mature woman who’s not your fam or business partner agrees to visit you alone, she’s already concluded in her mind to fhuck u, it’s left for you to package yourself well .

2. If a woman comes around , if she’s giving you tough time (actually most of them do this to see your reaction and how desperate you are , don’t fall for the game)

if she resists after all your effort , then two things dey involved,
A. She no like u
B. She one size u up

whichever it is , don’t fall for it anymore! enter bathroom and soapy with her pic in mind, come back to her and discharge her without mercy. Whatever she says afterward is non of your business, don’t contact her again and let her do the chasing .

3. I honestly understand the situation you found yourself, but it’s what it is, you need to be smarter next time, cos na your fellow guy like the one above will testify against you that you raped her when he deeply knows that you didn’t .
4. Please kill that scarcity mindset, I swear woman plenty die. As in die! .

Now my brotherly advice to you is
1. Know that she’s manipulating you , she’ll always bank on this anytime she wants to deal with you .
2. Now that you understand the game , careful discharge her. Start by withdrawing the attention and support by 90%.
Do not declare verbally to her you’re not interested anymore but do this with your reaction , make it so subtle that , she’ll be so confused and wonder where the problem lies.
3. Please and please stop sleeping with her, comot your mind, u no go die if you do. Look for another girl and start a new relationship . Don’t marry that girl or you’ll die before your time!

May God be with you .

YOU DIDNT RAPE her, I repeat you do not rape her. She’s just being manipulative.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
....dont date ur rapist after raping you

And don't propose marriage to your accuser after accusing you falsely?

Like, what don't you get in what she's trying to make you see?

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
siofra:
Cognitive dissonance.

I swear to God!

And he does that a lot.

From thread to thread.

And he's aware of what he's doing, as you can see him admitting to playing a devil's advocate, which make it all the more pissing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Yes he may have continued the relationship ..if he felt she's just over reacting...

And she might have stayed in the relationship with him, if she was under-rating her feelings and experience?

Like, wtf is this logic sef?

You think something doesn't have validity just because a person is still staying there?

So many black people are still living in America, by your logic, that means racism doesn't exist because THEY ARE STILL THERE?

Nairaland is toxic, but you're still here.

Transportation is costly but you're still entering buses to your place of work or buying fuel for your car.

If people HAVE TO leave a place for it to count as truth to you, then nobody in the country really has to be doing anything? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
There is a way your DNA will so ADVANCE that little comprehension will be impossible. grin grin grin and you end up sounding ADVANCELYstupiid grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

Shouldn't we also say "you shouldn't propose marriage to a girl who deliberately accused you wrongly"? If you can't get yourself to say that or ponder on it, then you're burying your head in the sand here for obvious reasons.

And i say again in a different way.....if i was raped...i wont be seen 100 foot near the rapist..

..but if i am still dating the rapist then its my fault the rapist probably thinks things can just go back to normal and then go ahead to propose.....which is why the rapist is now wondering why i am calling him a potential child rapist, yet still comfortable dating him, but expressing subtle doubt.....

to u.... that "subtle doubt" not even an outright refusal is the proof of the trauma and horrifying experience she went through in the hands of her rapist...

To me.....staying the fvck away from him or even arresting him is my own acceptable proof of trauma and horrifying experience
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
There is a way your DNA will so ADVANCE that little comprehension will be impossible. grin grin grin and you end up sounding ADVANCELY stupiid grin

grin grin grin

Shocking things we see on Nairaland everyday.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And she might have stayed in the relationship with him, if she was under-rating her feelings and experience?

Like, wtf is this logic sef?

You think something doesn't have validity just because a person is still staying there?

So many black people are still living in America, by your logic, that means racism doesn't exist because THEY ARE STILL THERE?

Nairaland is toxic, but you're still here.

Transportation is costly but you're still entering buses to your place of work or buying fuel for your car.

If people HAVE TO leave a place for it to count as truth to you, then nobody in the country really has to be doing anything? undecided

Yawn!!! Nairaland and horrifying/traumatic rape experiencee is what u are comparing together?? Lol....Mayb u should ask yourself what kinda logic that is...
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Shocking things we see on Nairaland everyday.
grin grin grin

Especially romance section. grin grin . One of the reasons I don't engage guys in discourse here. They won't see REASONING even if it is dancing KEREWA on their nose grin grin .

They are always right.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And don't propose marriage to your accuser after accusing you falsely?

Like, what don't you get in what she's trying to make you see?

If u make ur rapist feel like what happened means nothing by continuously having him around and dating him....he wont go ahead to think its okay to propose
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

How do you guys even do these things? Like allowing a girl manipulate you too easily? undecided undecided

The moment she started behaving as if the sex we're about to have isn't consensual, trust me, someone like me would've lost erection long ago that I won't even look her way again,

Next time, she'll never try that stunt again with me!

As it stands now, you're having a very complex issue, because if you wan chicken out now, she'll say it's because you've gotten what you wanted na and she might bring up the rape case and boom, you don enter prison,

On the other hand, if you come marry her, she' might always try to remind you of how you raped her blah blah at every slightest provocations!

Omoh
The only way to get out of that mess is to change and man up!
He doesn’t need to declare openly that he’s no more interested, but as a guy there’s a way I discharge woman I don’t want again .

1. I’ll stop calling her , not totally. If I do call her 10 times a week, I’ll turn my call to 1 flashing
2. If she calls I’ll only return it after 48hrs and I’ll still claim to be busy
3. If she comes around, I’ll first masturbate so I’ll be able to fully control myself and will never create the space for sex to happen anymore ( i can decide to visit my friend that time )
4. If she asks if there’s any problem, I’ll tell her no that I’m going through a lot that with time I’ll be good.

All these will make her craze, cos
1. She won’t hold you to any word that you discharge her without reason
2. She’ll feel you don’t worth it since you’re now miserable ( refer to no 4)
3. She’s feel you don’t find her sexually attractive again ( this pains woman more than cheating on them self)

See bro, attention withdraw is the number way to chasing off a woman.

Cc
Sunwa1
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Yawn!!! Nairaland and horrifying/traumatic rape experiencee is what u are comparing together?? Lol....Mayb u should ask yourself what kinda logic that is...

You answer me.

Your DNA must be so twisted that you can't see the parallels I am drawing from the end result of your logic.

If you believe it is a lie, that she has not been raped BECAUSE she is still with the man, are all those scenarios I've pointed out also LIES because people are still on Nairaland, travelling to America, entering buses and buying foodstuff in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Autobot05: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop ".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Please, I need your advice especially from the ladies.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Please, shoot your shots without insults.

Will be at the comment session.

Thanks.

Rapist angry

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Guys, this is a wake up call,
Next time a girl visits you , the moment she says No, wether she means it or not, pls discharge her and never ever contact her again .

Y’all can see how they’re calling him a rapist of which all of them know that it’s a typical behavior of naija girl you’re laying for the first time ( mostly )
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
If u make ur rapist feel like what happened means nothing by continuously having him around and dating him....he wont go ahead to think its okay to propose

Why the fuvk would you want to stay with a woman who has accused you of rape, RetrogressedDNA, no matter how she makes you feel? You don't think she'll do something more outrageous tomorrow?

If a woman levels an accusation as serious as that to you, is that what YOU would do?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face / When Breeze Blow, Foul Nyash Go Open (amber Rose) _photo / Some Girls Be Like......graphics!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.