Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. (5625 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
U are comparing a very unrelated scenario to this story to justify this lady and make it look like its a norm form staying with her rapist....

Later u will say i am avoiding ur question... discipline and rape..... ko proper nowwww.... ko proper nowwww..haba!!

But you cannot answer it, why?

Yes, the scenarios are different. But the underlying idea is the same thing, is not?

If someone remains at a place, or with someone, or they continue to do something, is that, IN AND OF ITSELF, a proof that nothing is wrong?

Imagine saying to some worker that they are in a toxc work environment or that their boss are wicked and yet they are still working for them.

Alcohol and smoking gradually kills, yet there are still people taking them.

There are people who lose money to betting weekly, yet they are still doing so.

Why is it hard for you to understand that it is a very HUMAN behaviour for people to continue self-sabotaging and doing things that are harmful to them?

Why?

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol....e don dey escalate ooooo... no burst a blood vessel untop my matter ooo....its all fun here grin

E don dey escalate?

On someone being raped, right?

You're continuously dismissing a wrong just because you want to go round in circle, twisting logic on its head?

Have you gone through the links? Are you starting to gain an understanding into rape victims' behaviours, or that is still something you don't really care about as well?

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by benqo01(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Find a way to call off that relationship she will use that against you someday,infact you re already seeing the signs i suggest you do the needful
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Why would a man marry a woman because he's guilty of rape.?? Marry?? As in marry ooo??

...if his intention was to rape her... he has done it....why would he hang around for marriage??..

From the info he gave...he said he ddnt rape her...he said since forever when they smoosh each other, thats how she has always been saying subtle no, yet moaning when he sucks he boóbs and touching him back.....

Mayb he never felt guilty but felt a little afraid when accused ..

I am sure there are times when even your friends have insulted you, yet you're still talking to them or close with them.

But you don't understand how this lady is still staying with her abuser.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by kelspinall(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
call it a "quit" since she doesn't trust you
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
U are comparing a very unrelated scenario to this story to justify this lady and make it look like its a norm form staying with her rapist....

Later u will say i am avoiding ur question... discipline and rape..... ko proper nowwww.... ko proper nowwww..haba!!

You're so intellectual, yet you don't understand two similar properties of different things entirely, though, can be compared.

I wasn't comparing rape to beating a child!! I am pointing out to you that someone still doing something after a wrongdoing doesn't make the wrongdoing any less of a wrong.

That someone decided to remain in an abusive situation doesn't make the abuse a lie.

How is this so difficult for you to comprehend??

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But you cannot answer it, why?

Yes, the scenarios are different. But the underlying idea is the same thing, is not?

If someone remains at a place, or with someone, or they continue to do something, is that, IN AND OF ITSELF, a proof that nothing is wrong?

Imagine saying to some worker that they are in a toxc work environment or that their boss are wicked and yet they are still working for them.

Alcohol and smoking gradually kills, yet there are still people taking them.

There are people who lose money to bettings weekly, yet they are still doing so.

Why is it hard for you to understand that it is a very HUMAN behaviour for people to continue self-sabotaging and doing things that are harmful to them?

Why?

Yawn.... grin
. u are still just using general view of rape to address this context...thats all u have been doing : dialoguing out of context

..u have no info about this couple...
from.the op, ..they dont even fvck....they are not married...they dont even live together.

.did he tell u he's bank rolling her ??or she has no place to go.??.....which evidence of dependence did u see in this context that u claiming this case is a general psychological case of not being able to leave her abuser??

u like to cap...u just chat like u want to win something that doesnt exist ...u are so easy to whine...... grin
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You're so intellectual, yet you don't understand two similar properties of different things entirely, though, can be compared.

I wasn't comparing rape to beating a child!! I am pointing out to you that someone still doing something after a wrongdoing doesn't make the wrongdoing any less of a wrong.

That someone decided to remain in an abusive situation doesn't make the abuse a lie.

How is this so difficult for you to comprehend??

He loves this attention. So much that he will never answer you to keep it going.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Autobot05: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Sunwa1:
I'm sorry
No problem bro
Stay safe out there . These women cam be very devilish

Make we no see wahala abeg

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by galantjoe(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2023
My advice is simple, leave that manipulative lady before she ruins your life. Any woman that accuse you wrongly for rape when you had consensual sxxx is psychopath

Leave her, dump her and don't look beck
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by koladata(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Do you know if that lady report you to police 19years from now , you might still go to jail?. what's your proof that you didn't rape her. because she say stop and you also admitted that you didn't stop. grin . if i was a lawyer i won't take your case. grin

i'm not a big fan of virgin but what do you love about a woman that is not a virgin yet is not giving you a good reason why she can't be intimate with you if you guys claim to be in a serious relationship.

if you marry her , you are finished because you already lost your respect, a woman told you she can't trust her daughter around you, you didn't arrest her immediately , that's the highest level of disrespect bro. You didn't collect her phone and smash it on the floor , let people come and settle the case. You are weak bro.

A woman's friends have the audacity to call you on phone to accused you of rape , and you couldn't find 20k to bribe police to arrest all of them immediately but 5 years from now if they re-visit your matter, you will begin to cry up and down but now that the matter is still fresh , now that your neigbors can still testify in the court that she comes to your house regularly and they believe you guys are dating ... Now that mtn can still give you recorded conversation ... you no do anything

i'm sorry for you bro, you have lost your respect already, no marriage can work when a lady doesn't value you.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by juman(m): 2:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Mother should be protective of their female children.
We read every time how fathers rape their daughters and sometimes impregnated them.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by lebron7(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
please stop saying this .

Me and you know that that’s a typical Nigeria girls reaction if they’re getting laid for the first time. They do this so you can assume they’re not cheap and hoès. And please don’t even try to defend this, cos as regards women in that aspect , I can boldly say I have more experience more than you x100000000.

If he raped her , she would never agree to go into relationship with him and trust me, she would do him dirty !

Op sounds like a very emotional person( quite different from simp) and the girl in question is trying to capitalize on that and manipulate him to her advantage .

I can bet my life that this same girl will have one night stand with random SOJI guy for street and won’t even try that rubbish .

@sunwa1,
Please next time,
1.if you have sexual interest in a woman, ensure you throw it in the middle of convo on WhatsApp first , and she must verbally agree.

Doing this would have prepared her ahead( even though she knows deep down her mind). , if a mature woman who’s not your fam or business partner agrees to visit you alone, she’s already concluded in her mind to fhuck u, it’s left for you to package yourself well .

2. If a woman comes around , if she’s giving you tough time (actually most of them do this to see your reaction and how desperate you are , don’t fall for the game)

if she resists after all your effort , then two things dey involved,
A. She no like u
B. She one size u up

whichever it is , don’t fall for it anymore! enter bathroom and soapy with her pic in mind, come back to her and discharge her without mercy. Whatever she says afterward is non of your business, don’t contact her again and let her do the chasing .

3. I honestly understand the situation you found yourself, but it’s what it is, you need to be smarter next time, cos na your fellow guy like the one above will testify against you that you raped her when he deeply knows that you didn’t .
4. Please kill that scarcity mindset, I swear woman plenty die. As in die! .

Now my brotherly advice to you is
1. Know that she’s manipulating you , she’ll always bank on this anytime she wants to deal with you .
2. Now that you understand the game , careful discharge her. Start by withdrawing the attention and support by 90%.
Do not declare verbally to her you’re not interested anymore but do this with your reaction , make it so subtle that , she’ll be so confused and wonder where the problem lies.
3. Please and please stop sleeping with her, comot your mind, u no go die if you do. Look for another girl and start a new relationship . Don’t marry that girl or you’ll die before your time!

May God be with you .

YOU DIDNT RAPE her, I repeat you do not rape her. She’s just being manipulative.

You're just another scary rape apologist on this thread bruh

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by lebron7(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Sunwa1:
Mind YOU, she came around my bunk some few days later asking that I massage her waste, and I did with her pants down. If actually I raped her would she have trusted me with her unclothedness again within 2 weeks?
Oga you raped her, that's the fact
She to told you "no"
She didn't give her consent

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2023
kenedyx:

Sunwa1's bîtch, being a religious fanatic was just enjoying guilt-free sex from him by using the rape talk to guilt trip him into taking all the blame which allowed her absolve herself totally from any consequences while enjoying it thoroughly. It's their way. This is normal shîtz that always happen, especially at the beginning of relationships but this religious fanatic has only ridden on that horse for too long. Mind you some men enjoy this, while others don't. .

Hmmm...interesting angle....
U mean the subtle rape accusation with no serious consequences afterwards is probably a smoke screen to keep presenting herself as the holy babe who only had sex because her boyfriend raped her...?? hmmmm!!! To add small weight to you inference...he did say she's religious asf though.....
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by kenedyx: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Hmmm...interesting angle....
U mean the subtle rape accusation with no serious consequences afterwards is probably a smoke screen to keep presenting herself as the holy babe who only had sex because her boyfriend raped her...?? hmmmm!!! To add small weight to you inference...he did say she's religious asf though.....

Of course.. it's the only angle you can actually get closure to the story.

The pantless waist massage, why she keeps coming back, why she only "reported" to her bestie which is to further absolve her conscience so she can enjoy the sex even more thoroughly, why the guy is still proposing and why she's definitely daydreaming about a honeymoon rn.

Queendera already put it quite succinctly.. God bless that soul.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Laurene: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Kobicove:

Once a lady says stop you should stop.

Thank your stars that you're not in the United States otherwise you will be cooling your heels in jail by now! undecided
you don't have sense
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Laurene: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Bukky001:

Your post is always making sense
Simp!
She won't give you toto, stop impressing her
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Laurene: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What do you understand to be the victim card in this story which is a clear admission of rape in any court?

A lot of you don't know what consent is, and don't care to know. You think it's about how you've reasoned out what happened without the full picture or any true evaluation. Some of you like BDSM and believe it's normal. You don't know what human rights are. Reason why a lot of Nigerian men are crying racism in foreign prisons.
Which rape? It can't be proved for its too late now
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2023
she resisted but her resistance wasn't that u, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop

To her it was without her consent that's how women brain are programmed to think, even if they give in to something without their full heart it means that person made them to give in. You should be afraid of such person because there will come a time in your marriage she will still do the same thing and if you go outside to get a girl it will become a problem and that will be the beginning of the end.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by seanwilliam(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2023
lebron7:

You're just another scary rape apologist on this thread bruh
please just and don’t ever call me your brother with that your dirty and good for nothing mouth! And don’t ever use the word for me again if you don’t want to be miserable!

If you can’t see from the write up ( yes I draw my assumption and conclusion BASED on what was WRITTEN) that the girl is being manipulative and capitalizing on his softness then you’re inherently dump , wicked and not to be associated with.

Moreover if the op is not being honest on here , then he deserves all coming to him.

That being said, the op should be smarter next time and only deal with women who are sexually liberated and not the one that’ll be using sex as games and weapons. Deal with the ones that’ll saying it CLEARLY. That she wants sex, don’t assume again abeg.

We read on here of a girl who accused a guy of rape just because she didn’t want to repay the money the guy lent her. She made this up with her friend so as to scare of the guy , if not for God, the boy wouldnt be exonerated and I can bet my life that if you were the judge you’ll cast the first stone on the guy .

If it’s a rape case, this is 2023, she should speak up and get the guy prosecuted without mercy! But from HIS WRITE-UP, it’s evidenced that she’s just tryin to manipulate and play emotional game on the guy !

Most of u know how wicked and unreasonable these girls are sometimes.

@ op, anytime a good for nothing girl says NO,

Even if she’s joking, please discharge her and never look back .

You see how all of them are condemning you when they deeply know this is MIGHT not be true.

We don reach stage where it needs to be documented and verbally recorded before initiating sex.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
you don't have sense

Who is this brainless mongoose?
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Bukky001(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
Simp!
She won't give you toto, stop impressing her

Idiot! So only simps commend good posts by female gender. I commended her post irrespective of sex

It's like this 'simp', redpill' thing dey run you mad
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Aklee4994(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2023
etrange:

And no where in your speculations do you think the guy might have forcefully had his way with her even when his write-up alluded to that? You don't think that's a possibility too? She made the guy feel bad for sleeping with her by accusing him of rape to a third party who now see the guy as a rapist, and the guy, who knows he was accused/lied against, decided to apologize by proposing marriage, right? According to you, couples who probably have kids remaining in marriage after one party accuses the other of wrongful sexual acts is a good analogy to explain why a single guy would stick with and propose marriage to a woman who accused of being a rapist despite the weight such accusations carry? It's not possible that's just because there's an element of truth in her words and he knows it? It's just amazing how you're defending the OP more than the OP himself while turning a blind eye to other possibilities simply because you feel the need to align with one gender.
telling a third party is a sign of her being manipulative and also as advanceDNA says the guy is just trying to amend the wrong perception of her with marriage...you’re just try to use your high level of consciousness in this case.

Note: The girl will never let go of him until him turn the Op to MUMU man....the girl too love the guy more than the way you can even imagine but want to be in control..as a woman have said earlier on this is highest level of crude manipulation.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2023
kenedyx:
Forget this Magnoli.aa bîtch, she and the OPs bîtch are same crop! It's the old classic, emotionally driven female tendency to never take responsibility for their action.. pathetic, especially from the male perspective.

Sunwa1's bîtch, being a religious fanatic was just enjoying guilt-free sex from him by using the rape talk to guilt trip him into taking all the blame which allowed her absolve herself totally from any consequences while enjoying it thoroughly. It's their way. This is normal shîtz that always happen, especially at the beginning of relationships but this religious fanatic has only ridden on that horse for too long. Mind you some men enjoy this, while others don't.

A very different thing is false rape accusation in which the bîtch in question would go public with her accusations and usually seek redress in courts or SM. This one is unforgivable and no man will ever take lightly with it.

Is that all?

Are you done?

Have you ranted to your heart's fill?

Okay. Good.

Your correction is just around the corner.

Erm, Seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Mukina2, please, can you so kindly (and perhaps Obidiently 😁) help me make this fellow understand how to be a civil Nairaland user?

Comments such as his are bad for engagements and the image of Nairaland. Nobody should have to fear being called names or put up with misogyny just because they want to share their opinions.

Thank you as you look into this, and I trust you guys to effectively and decisively deal with the issue.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
He loves this attention. So much that he will never answer you to keep it going.

Oh...that's it?
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Queendera:
Obviously, she's manipulating you and you're falling for it continuously.

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

To her, you're nothing more than a "pen!s"

And that's what she uses to judge you.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

They don't change sir. They don't change. Marriage won't change her.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior
Wow spot on especially coming from the female folk, you just what I was thinking.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Laurene:
Which rape? It can't be proved for its too late now

It can't be proved yet you are commenting on the thread? It's too late yet you're reading it?

Nigerian society needs reorientation.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
He deactivated?

That guy's actions keep showing him off as guilty but in denial while his words says another .Lol

May God be with him and help him find peace.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh...that's it?

It's it.

You can't reason with him. He has no logic. Moreover, he said he'd playing devil's advocate.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by BRATISLAVA: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Persephone1:
He deactivated?

That guy's actions keep showing him off as guilty but in denial while his words says another .Lol

May God be with him and help him find peace.

Scared of justice. He knows what he did. His supporters must be dumber than him to keep up their blind defense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Getting Married To A Nigerian Man As A Foreign Lady Read This / She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? / Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.