Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58643 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2023
youngreezy:
you no notice say she don rush turn am to insult? their normal emotional ways...no thinking just emotions...e good day you answer her calmly and you dismantle the answer bit by bit ....me I no fit love any woman reach my mama shikena,I go make provisions for my wife no doubt but my mama na one and only...
I'm telling u bro. My mom is a very peaceful woman. I know she won't be against my wife too. If u see how me and mom do talk and interact, u will think she's my girlfriend. My dad will even say it's his wife and not mine. And a lady will just come out from nowhere and expect me to go against my own flesh and blood? If u see suffer my mom suffer for us while growing up, I do say God please if death wants to come take me and spare my lovely mom. Will Hakimi mother ever come out to claim 50% of his properties? Despite she already paid the price for him in bringing him up. My guy in other words, IT IS BETTER TO PUT YOUR TRUST AND LOVE IN YOUR MOTHER, THAN TO TRUST YOUR WIFE OR ANOTHER WOMAN. Even ur step mom never love u reach, e come be ur wife or gf that anything she does for u is for her own self interest.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by arantess: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2023
2 sons?

He should do DNA fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Dizzyyish: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

I'm telling u bro. My mom is a very peaceful woman. I know she won't be against my wife too. If u see how me and mom do talk and interact, u will think she's my girlfriend. My dad will even say it's his wife and not mine. And a lady will just come out from nowhere and expect me to go against my own flesh and blood? If u see suffer my mom suffer for us while growing up, I do say God please if death wants to come take me and spare my lovely mom. Will Hakimi mother ever come out to claim 50% of his properties? Despite she already paid the price for him in bringing him up. My guy in other words, IT IS BETTER TO PUT YOUR TRUST AND LOVE IN YOUR MOTHER, THAN TO TRUST YOUR WIFE OR ANOTHER WOMAN. Even ur step mom never love u reach, e come be ur wife or gf that anything she does for u is for her own self interest.

https://www.nairaland.com/7429922/peaceful-wise-ways-women#118349189
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by efficiencie(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.

If you can control your man you will also attempt to control your son and you will eventually become the very thing you hate. Controlling women tend to control everything they have access to. Trust me you won't last with a real man because real men hate being controlled by anyone.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Connected1:

Aunty Keep Quiet.

If we follow this strategy, even yourself won't get married.

People reveal themselves as time fades, you can't really tell if there's an inner attitude that's yet to surface, if the woman is fertile, can cook and has a good personality she can pass to our children and good genes too, what more can we ask for?

So calm down and I won't reply you again.

Oga shut that your stinking mouth. Where in my response did I insult you, abi o ya werey ni? You're mad for telling me to keep quiet, who do you think you are? You lack manners and I blame your parents. What is good personality, what is good manners? Now I see why you're daft.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. You sound funny and gibberish. Since I was born, I've never in a day seen my dad having a quarrel with my mom, or beat up my mom.

Long story. If I read the whole of this nonsense you posted, let me die. You tried too hard to validate your lies. If you were well brought up as you claim, then you would love your wife as your father loved his. Simple logic.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

I've seen ur types. They will always want their brothers to support them. If their brothers give their wife or gf money they complain. Yet they can't handle their own home. U seems like one of them.

Then be fckking your mother well at night before you sleep. Let her have your kids and raise them for you. Then she will raise your kids as she raised you, not to love their wives more than they love her. Isn't that nice? That way, your love will remain with her. And ONLY HER.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

Long story. If I read the whole of this nonsense you posted, let me die. You tried too hard to validate your lies. If you were well brought up as you claim, then you would love your wife as your father loved his. Simple logic.
So not falling for all the gimmicks u women play means I don't love and value my wife? Interesting, I should start worshipping her na, or say yes to everything she say. Heheh my mumu no reach that level.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

Then be fckking your mother well at night before you sleep. Let her have your kids and raise them for you. Then she will raise your kids as she raised you, not to love their wives more than they love her. Isn't that nice? That's how the love will remain with her. And ONLY HER.
This one is a lost and bitter soul roaming about looking for whom to devour grin grin grin. If u have ever heard of wife praying for their mother in-law to die, I think this is one of them. Entitlement beings angry angry angry spit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

So not falling for all the gimmicks u women play means I don't love and value my wife? Interesting, I should start worshipping her na, or say yes to everything she say. Heheh my mumu no reach that level.

Oga, nobody said you should be a doormat to your wife. In my initial post, I said, marry a good woman and you'll be fine. If you don't believe in the idea of "good woman", it means your mother is not an example of a good woman or wife. You are a product of how you were raised to love. Simple logic.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

This one is a lost and bitter soul roaming about looking for whom to devour grin grin grin. If u have ever heard of wife praying for their mother in-law to die, I think this is one of them. Entitlement beings angry angry angry spit.

If I've been praying for my mother in law to die, let it never be well with me. My own mother inlaw must not die o, cos she must come and do omugwo for me and my kids.

If you're praying for your wife's mother in law to die, not my business. There are women and there are unique women. Have you forgotten that, the mother you're praising today is someone's wife? If she's a good mother she must also be a good wife. So if you have a good wife, why should you love her than your mother? Should you not pray to do better?

If you married wrongly, nobody is to blame for it, but you. I forbid everything that'll make me love my parents than I love my husband. If I love my parents 100%, I want to love my husband 200%. I want to be better. That's how to grow. Pray for growth in your life, not backwardness or stagnancy. If you married a woman that cannot stake her head on a spike for you, that's your problem, not mine.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

Oga, nobody said you should be a doormat to your wife. In my initial post, I said, marry a good woman and you'll be fine. If you don't believe in the idea of "good woman", it means your mother is not an example of a good woman or wife. You are a product of how you were raised to love. Simple logic.
This ur logic is as lame as your writeups. I don't care if my dad love his wife more than his own mother, I do hear him calling my mom, his lovely wife. That is his own choice. My dear as for me, I can never ever replace the love of my mom with another woman or girl, cause there's nobody not even a single woman soul that can take my mother's place in my heart. If e pain u go and die. Thats my decision. I don't know y e dey pain u. Na ur sister I marry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by randymirrors(f): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

This ur logic is as lame as your writeups. I don't care if my dad love his wife more than his own mother, I do hear him calling my mom, his lovely wife. That is his own choice. My dear as for me, I can never ever replace the love of my mom with another woman or girl, cause there's nobody not even a single woman soul that can take my mother's place in my heart. If e pain u go and die. Thats my decision. I don't know y e dey pain u. Na ur sister I marry?

It's your choice and your pain not anybody's pain. Also, it's your cross. So bear it well.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by fredoooooo: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
E ti ya werey

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by treatise: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html
Sugar mummy wanted to inherit the man's fortune but his mother was a smarter mummy grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by richie240: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
A man taking a 'coaching advice'ftom a woman is like a basketballer seeking advice from sm1 with no arms on how to be a great badketballer.

Men and women don't reason alike.
cool
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Eriokanmi: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
If my mama no control me, who will?

Na she born me nah. Mama position can't be occupied by wife nah. To all ladies attacking this guy, you'd all be in his mum's shoes someday and learn how it feels. Its easier said than done. No mother would allow her child to go astray.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.

Make your own money and you be less concerned or just get a sperm donor and avoid the stress of marriage

5 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by zcee: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.
Go and die grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Noticed Nigerian ladies have been in severe pains ever since the great Hakim educated guys on the need to Will their properties to their mothers?

The idiotic olosho writer is probably planning on divorcing her husband into cashing out from him. But unfortunately it's already late for her. Her husband must have received the update by now into willing his properties to his mother. Men are the prize 🏆. We're wiser now. God bless comrade Hakim for teaching 4billion comrades this secret.

You can say that again bro.

May the name Hakimi never be lost. Comrade Hakimi you no go fall. Your enemies will not see your back

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by emmydee(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html

Forget it my dear. The woman will not collect anything from Hakimi. He outsmarted her and all of you out there. That is why you all are so bitter. If the guy had loose guard, na so he would have lost all he has labored for in a twinkle of an eye. Una think say una always wise.

5 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by bentenny(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
That's what a former arsenal player believed in until his entire asset which amounts to 30m pounds was taken away from him including his mansion over minor issue that resulted into a divorce!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by asekoline(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Painment
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by PulaPower: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival. I can never love my wife more than my mother.
Words of the great Muhammed Ali. You should have regard him by citing his name!
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Rhozabeth(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

I hope many people can see now that most women are either silent or vocal gold diggers!!!
Gold diggers will always support their own!

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by DMCY: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

Shey en gbo werey 😂😂😂??
Someone you can control so when time comes you can disappear with half of his wealth? We know what you are!!!😅
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Liar...!

The only thing offensive and disgusting to a lot of you Leeches women is that it's actually possible for a woman to find no gold to dig in a relationship!
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Kpboy1: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Oh...so u want a man that u can't control...but if a man says he wants to control a woman, u will call him a misogynist , insecure and controlling

I didn't want to comment.
You haven't seen really strange way of reasoning yet.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Eriokanmi: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
richie240:
A man taking a 'coaching advice'ftom a woman is like a basketballer seeking advice from sm1 with no arms on how to be a great badketballer.

Men and women don't reason alike.
cool
You may be right but.yiu can never be wiser than your mother who gave birth to you. You always need her advice. She's been mentoring and guiding you from birth, even in those days when you were vulnerable remember? The bible and quran even support this. It's for our own.good afterall. That doesn't mean we should take all advice from them but they always have the best of advice, believe me.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by easzypeaszy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
if u lik jump inside river..na wetin pay am he do..if he affect am he go rebel..same u guys wl advise ppl to do wht mks dem happy same u condemn tins wen its nt wht u lik n has in no way affect u
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Festy4u(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
I am sorry to say this,...…..there's something special with our mother's that our wives of this generation lacks. That is the reason we still have so much soft spots for our mothers! grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by BloomingDale(f): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

Is that the reason u are still single at 41?

What is wrong being single at 41? You guys are the ones that will push women into marrying guys they don’t even like to avoid stigmatization, and later you come to Nairaland and start crying about your wife not loving you. Keep shaming. Karma is a bitch and got your number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.