Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58669 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by myrates: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html
Why won't she find it disgusting, bloody group of gold diggers always calculating to defraud men through transactional marriages. Shebi she don born two boys, make the boys grow, work and keep their wealth with her provided she takes good care of them. Shikenna!

7 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by komekn(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.

He is a wise strong man 💪.

What did his wife contribute to his success and what did his mother contribute.

She wants to reap where she did not sow.

They share the upkeep of the children between themselves everybody go thier own way.

Custody 50/50 end of story

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Heffalump(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.

If only you're a Virginpuzzy, then I'll believe you. Else, you got not no balls tongue
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Tvoice: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samfloxin:
Come and in control him nah...

Nor mind am, na to open mouth down wala dey spew trash naim dem sabi
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.

How about a man who can't he controlled by any woman at all??!

How different and less manipulative are you than a guy's mother?!!

Manipulation is not love!... Just love him and grow with him. Not being a parasite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

What is wrong being single at 41? You guys are the ones that will push women into marrying guys they don’t even like to avoid stigmatization, and later you come to Nairaland and start crying about your wife not loving you. Keep shaming. Karma is a bitch and got your number.
You have start ur own. U guys should allow me to rest na
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Okechinwadike: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
same to your son not to be a mummies boy abi !! just help me to say Amen

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Haylel: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her asking for 50% doesn't necessarily mean she will end up with 50% at the end, so she didn't do wrong by asking that. undecided
What does it "necessarily" mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html

Last I checked, his Mom didn't divorce him and ask for half his belongings!

Mama wey love her son wen e get notin, one useless gold digger show wan reap pass wetin she sow.....

De ashawo "life coach and women's activist", de Mama no be woman too?

The ho should go and do sleepover with Bobrisky

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by BloomingDale(f): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said

G00DHardDick:

Too many kids and teenagers in this nairaland.
So you're in your early twenties? No wonder your brain always malfunction into spilling trash on nairaland. It's high time you understand that your parents are the only people responsible for taking care of you. You're not the responsibility of any man except your father. Go and Hustle and make your own money, nobody owes you a dime.

Most times women forfeit their careers to take care of the home-front, hence why the western courts came up with that percentage to compensate them in the case of a divorce.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by CodeTemplar: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Spe spe speeee... speculative bullshit.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:

Words of the great Muhammed Ali. You should have regard him by citing his name!
Yeah bro. Sorry about that.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by olaztek(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi means wisdom. His name emboldened him

3 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by neonly: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

He they pain u uuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by myrates: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
Obviously you can't. Which woman no like mumu man you can easily flip. Marriage is ticket to maximum prosperity to women like you grin

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by bionixs: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Naira20:
This one na wife?
See what she wore like a w.hore.

All these kind of girls want to control their husbands but don't want the mothers-in-law to control their sons.

Be nice to ladies means be nice to me(your wife only)

This kind of ladies/wives are the ones that loves controlling their sons and daughters-in-law.

mind your words . Words are like boomerangs
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Okechinwadike: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
No doubt u always speak like a child. embarassed tongue tongue
absolutely
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by bentenny(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival. I can never love my wife more than my mother.
This post just earned you a billion likes whether seen or unseen!
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Agunesinjaweola: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
When Hakimi told his wife You're ALL all I got She thought He was joking 😂😅

This year Men should Start learning Hakimiology 👍

3 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Ubanz: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

Did Achraf deny his 2 sons their heirdom?
Is it not enough that Achraf an already made man condescended to Mary a woman 12 yrs older.
That lady is very ungrateful.
Who knows,she may be the one that set up that rape case.
A greedy Gold digger Who had in the space of less than 3yrs of marriage given birth to 2 sons.
If she had succeeded in her heist,she will by now scouting for another 20 yr old to spend her loot with.

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by GloriousGbola: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

madam laila should first talk true - if your 19 year old millionaire athlete son comes to meet you with a 31 year old woman as the love of his life - what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by richie240: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
I was referring to d 'life coach', not the mum.
Eriokanmi:
You may be right but.yiu can never be wiser than your mother who gave birth to you. You always need her advice. She's been mentoring and guiding you from birth, even in those days when you were vulnerable remember? The bible and quran even support this. It's for our own.good afterall. That doesn't mean we should take all advice from them but they always have the best of advice, believe me.
Moreover, almost all women reason the same way: the only time they reason with their brain is when it comes to their sons/brothers.

The same woman that will give testimony in church that God has provided a 'caring' man who not only provides for her daughter but also takes good care of his in-laws will complain bitterly that her son's wife has used jazz on him if he (her son) does the same thing to his own in-laws.

This same 'life coach' isonu will never pray that her son share half of his assets with a woman via divorce, or will she?

Women? One of the most selfish binz in planet earth!

In oba Solomoni's voice: "Obirin!!!"
cool

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by 29Ade07: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
randymirrors:

Then be fckking your mother well at night before you sleep. Let her have your kids and raise them for you. Then she will raise your kids as she raised you, not to love their wives more than they love her. Isn't that nice? That way, your love will remain with her. And ONLY HER.

Okay. Are the duties you mentioned above all that a wife is supposed to contribute to the man`s life?
What if the man does not want kids or he can control his biological impulse?
What value does the woman have in his life then? Just asking.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by JJuanMiguel: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

Where was it stated that his mother controls him?

Managing one's finances and controlling someone are not the same
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Reload101: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
It is better for the mother to control him than a selfish wife

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by rajiedreez: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Naso na, why won't you. Jegudujera ladies full town these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nyanabo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Blasting his mother but she claims to fight for womens right?
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Keneeby(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

Wait until your brother hand over half of his wealth to his ex wife, please, don't delay to come back here and comment but for now you are bittered.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by MrFly(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
fools get controlled by their partners. Its beta my blood (mother) controls than an outsider. (wife)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Walexybobo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
Na them.
Loser.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Parrot69: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

The gods are happy with you for this comment
May you live long to suck your husband's dick
Make toto no kee you.

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Sammy5413(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
That one concern you all we know it's a 1-0 win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.