Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? (25437 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by abimic(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife is very difficult to find

Not entirely true, na u we go ask wetin you dey find.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Khastro(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
No holds barred actually. If she'll be offended, no deal for the time being. If you'll be unable to ask, no deal for the time being.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Monzze: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

What do you think guys? Is it going to bring "wahala"?

Should I ask her or not?

Asking isn't the issue.... You should be more concerned about her telling you the truth.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by kingsceemark(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes, so that you will know how many pikin wey remain in her womb, Nigeria girls are very useless and heartless
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by frozen70(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:
Man got to be wary with the way things are. No man would want to marry a woman who had destroyed her womb via abortion. Some girls have committed more than 5 abortion and may have destroyed their womb in the process. Imagine getting married to such a lady. If the womb is intact and the man is fertile, pregnancy cannot be an issue.

I'm trying to take that bold step by asking her if she had committed abortion before.

Should I ask her or not?

What if she says no that you can take her to the hospital to confirm

Is there anyway to do such medical test?

You have trying to be forward and you have trust issues

What if medically both of you are ok
Who will you blame if she doesn't become pregnant on time

I think you should get her pregnant then take her for a pregnancy test and then marry her

Instead of asking a question that will embarrass both of you

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Fut9ure: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lies. There’s nothing like lose-guard there. A woman will only get pregnant if and when she wants to. If she misses her period, just know she was non-challant not to take precautions after whatever you guys had and wanted the pregnancy.

Exactly what am saying
Her always being at alert of not getting pregnant is a sign that she is not comfortable with you and do not love you

And moreover don't say if and when she wants to

Sometimes sperm and egg can act funny

The girl will think she is smart and very calculative about her circle and ovulation but at the end period will still miss....the truth is we can't be to smart about this our body

Have had sex alot so I know what am saying
Have had sex with a girl immediately about two days after her menses ended and still she got pregnant

Have had sex with a woman and not even a little sperm flowed down from her... everything went in. We were naked all through out and gisted yet she didn't see any sperm around her vagina..it was as if I ejaculated inside her with escape velocity the type scientist used in launching satellite so that it will not fall back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by cedricksly: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Acidosis:
It is appropriate and VERY OKAY to ask the woman or the man you want to marry ANY question. ANY.

If that question you want to ask will bring wahala, then you're not ready to start a sane, healthy relationship.
some questions are inappropriate and uncalled for. Further Conversations can lead to such questions, but some questions are unruly, outright stupid and inappropriate. Imagine the girl just ask him out of the blue have you fu*cked ur mother before? Will that also be applicable to anybody can ask their partner ANY question?? Just stop giving bad advice and know that some questions are INAPPROPRIATE.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why won't it be appropriate to ask. Her infact it appropriate to ask her any questions be4 settling down with her

we sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC Please buy from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Passionate1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sincerity and broad-mindedness helps build closeness/compatibility in Marriage. .when u and Ur spouse candidly reveal d facts of your past, your present activities and Ur plans for the future .you are able to make intelligent decisions that take each other's feelings into account. .

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Bahamas95(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
You're very funny, so you think a Nigerian girl would reveal that secret to you if she has done it? You better stop deceiving yourself.

No need for that question, if you have doubts in your heart make sure you impregnate her first before paying her bride price.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Trizzyy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
If she lied about it before the marriage, and you got to find out after the marriage. Just show her the way to her father's house, simple and short.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
When you meet a serious girl, tell her that you guys should fix a day to go check your blood group, genotype and stuffs like that...then you side step the doctor and ask him to check for other stuffs you might want to find out

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by RPG2020(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Instead ask her how you two will be successful i means what is she bringing in not the rubbish question with no fair answer angry
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by ZUBY77(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's proper. But it's proper to go to hospital for broken jaw after the question .
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Christian07(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
And you are so sure she's going to admit it if she's ever done abortion? You are a joker.

No mind OP make him dey their no do what is right

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Hodstat1986: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
You can ask very very well, if she either says yes or no. She should be ready to surrender herself for medical examination to establish her claim and to knw d level of damage if any
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Careente7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Una go jus dy ask stupid question every time .
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Lucky5000(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
As a man, when you are ready to settle down that's when you will realize that a wife is very difficult to find

My brother may live long
That's what am facing now
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Pootle: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
she will definitely say no and ones things start getting cool she will let you know the truth that if she truly love you o....
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by spiceadole: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

She will definitely not tell you the "whole" truth(People that lie to their doctors,even when their lives are at stake)

And if she had had 5 abortions,she will tell you 1.

What is important is to know if she is medically fit and fertile as far as conception is concerned.

A lady can have 10 abortions and be able to conceive and give birth to healthy babies..
While another lady who had 1/2 abortions may have problems with fertility,as a result.

There is high level of immorality and low rate of practise of safe sex in Nigeria.
It's almost impossible to find a lady who is up to 25 and has not done any abortion.

Make of that what you wish.

Goodluck

PS:. I'm a FEMALE & a Medical Doctor!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

Even if you ask you think she will be truthful..lol dey play
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by olisaEze(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
And if she says she hasn’t, would you still believe?? Seems to me like you’ve got trust issues buddy. Till you deal with that, you’re not ready for marriage in this age. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by juman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rather recommend that both of you should go for fertility test in a reliable hospital where none of you can manipulate the result.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by lereinter(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
You really want to get an answer, go for a medical checkup
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Mastercraft(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
See,
The question is not a bad question.
You are only applying caution before you step your foot on the Gas!
Please go ahead and ask the lady the question(s) you wanna ask her. There is no need been scared or ashamed doing this exercise!

The only thing is (that) it is one thing to ask her the question(s) and another thing for her to be intentionally honest with you via her answers.

Peace be unto You!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Dearlord(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
You are free to ask but the most important and wise thing to do is carry her to hospital to do overall fertility test for your peace of mind.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Dhury: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
That question should be channel to men that are planning to marry London use.team virgin or I no marry.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?

It always depends on how you frame the question. If you come right out to ask "Have you committed abortion before" right out of the blue you are most likely to get a negative reaction even when the person has never done so. Ask the question like this: I very much would like children when we are married so I would like to know if there is anything that would prevent us from having children. This way there is a dialogue that invollves your capacity as well so it is not putting the lady in the spotlight.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Dearlord(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
cedricksly:
some questions are inappropriate and uncalled for. Further Conversations can lead to such questions, but some questions are unruly, outright stupid and inappropriate. Imagine the girl just ask him out of the blue have you fu*cked ur mother before? Will that also be applicable to anybody can ask their partner ANY question?? Just stop giving bad advice and know that some questions are INAPPROPRIATE.

What is this one saying?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
cedricksly:

You've added further context to the argument. We're not going to stop the conversation if I agree or disagree with you on this point.

One of the qualifications for adulthood is knowing when and how to speak.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
BeStroNG:

Should I ask her or not?
You even need bold steps for this? Once I start dating you I'll ask you and u must answer. Na my house u wan carry rotten womb enter? Them no normal u well. Why are u scared of these hos? They don't even like it when u are gentle. Stop bring all nice and be a man. If not u ll end up training her ex children thinking its u. Who has time for these hos?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? by Emeka71(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
sonature1:
If a girl is not ready to take any questions from you, then she's not ready for marriage. As far as marriage is concerned, there should be no sacred cows.

That's why many Nairaland guys are insisting on marrying virgins. If the girl had been a virgin, would you bother asking her the question?

Although no man wants to marry baggage, no man should not be offended when ladies ask them tough questions because the golden rule should apply in everything.
And where would somebody find a virgn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.