Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27274 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Abbeytoy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
I am not faithful, and I don't cheat, It's just my decision as I don't see it as worthy

I have a lot I could cheat with but it's what it's.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ashawopikin(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oh oh, I came to the wrong thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by godliman: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Religion- I attend a Bible believing church and we are always told not to even think of cheating on one’s partner. The world might be getting away with it but there is, and always will be a consequence for a child of God to indulge in immorality.in 1 Cor 6:18, Jesus said that every sim a man commits is outside of his body but the sim of sexual immorality is against his own body. “Flew from all form of sexual immorality “
Explain all you can sex perverts will not believe you they think because they swim in the cesspit every other person swims like them. Their past promiscuous life has followed them into marriage and they think it is not possible to be faithful to one's vows. Sex is not everything, there is death and judgment to prepare for also. We live in the light of eternity knowing any day could be our last. Who wants to invest his many years living the christian life and after one stupid act die and be dragged by satan to hell like a dead donkey because of 5 minutes of folly with one Delilah or Jezebel? We have too much at stake to allow anything under the skirt distract us.
1. What do we tell Christ who we love and will gladly die for?
2. What do we tell our wives who have also been faithful to us?
3. What do we tell our children who look up to us for example?
4. What do we tell younger believers who have us as role models?
5. What do we tell our enemies who are eagerly waiting for our downfall
6. What shall we say when STDs set in and we come home to infect our innocent wives with death?
7. What do we do with the law of sowing and reaping? As you do to others it shall be done to you.
Condoms take away the pleasure and without it, it is a kiss of death. So why do people cheat if there is no pleasure? I tell you they have artificial pleasure in knowing they are doing evil to someone's future or current wife, sister, mother, daughter etc. It is the law of corruption which says "stolen water is sweet" It is the same water but the sweetness is in the fact that it is stolen.
Now if you are in Christ and corruption has lost its grip on you, what will then be the motivation? You know you re stupidly selling your birth right for a plate of portage like foolish Esua in the bible.
So let those addicted to sex continue cheating, some of us have found a new addiction through the grace of God and that addiction is Christ in us the hope of glory. I speak not to spite any.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by adexoramo(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2023
xynerise:

Proven by who?

By research
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by adexoramo(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2023
Georgejeez:

grin grin Comrade but y u scatter this table like this na

Because I hate what I don't like.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by DonroxyII: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Konjiboii:

Maturity dey for toto matter again? Na STD abi na pregnancy you wan mention, do I come across as a novice to you?
Your left Nyansh there ... Just tell me You are Matured Enough to Be Exploring Women's if not ...

Na Ocean you wan go swim so .. Shark dey O grin
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by eniteden(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2023
It's not easy, for me i think its just a seed planted inside me. Women have dealt with me because of this but still i remain faithful when i get into another one even when i have hundreds of reasons to cheat. I still finds it difficult, i imagine the smell, manners and so many other factors.

I usually just feel irritated when it comes to that mutual point, i begin to feel bad and put my partner in my shoes. Since i hate being cheated on i cant do it not even when my partner does it, i just leave the relationship.

Sometimes, i feel am cursed to be faithful, even my friends dey enter me anyhow, cuz they know babes dey always like me na me dey distance myself cuz i get woman. undecided grin

Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Stubborn82: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?
I CAN'T SPEND MY MONEY ON LOST
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by emanobis(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Self respect, self discipline and integrity to protect

These days, men careless about these 3 qualities
Men are controlled by money and believe they have the right to whatsoever once they have few wads to spend.

Marriage is not for financially bouyant individuals, rather it is for mature minds.

What's the essence of getting married and still sleep around or cheat on Ur spouse (both male and female alike). It makes no sense.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Karlifate: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
bigsmoke2:
My mum cheated on my dad and even had a bastard child for her lover my father was a good man and didn't deserve such. it destroyed our home and made me have an underlying dislike for my mum. Even though we have a relationship things not quite the same. I have never really forgiven her and it has made me develop a very very strong hate for people that cheat on their spouse as I have seen first hand what it can do to families .The thought of becoming what i strongly despise is what keeps me from cheating even though I am not happy in my marriage.

It is well with you, bro.

Have you cared to address the cause/source of your unhappiness in your marriage?

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Namigotalktru: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Spiritual baggage. You and how many men are sharing same flesh, these girls now dey put everything because to to na atm. Staying with wifey more peace, more money
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by robosky02(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

So if you had cristiano ronaldo kinda money would you still be faithful to one woman?

Some have !more and are still faithful
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
robosky02:

Some have !more and are still faithful

Do you know any personally?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by civboy: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2023
I am not married yet but I have been 100% faithful in all relationships I had, and I can tell you why faithfulness:
1) I already have mine; that's my mindset when I am in a relationship. I don't need to look for sex when I already have someone to get it with. Everything I desire, I invest it in the woman I already have. If I want to go out, I can go with mine. If I like a certain clothing style, instead of looking at other girls, I can just buy these clothes for mine. If I feel like flirting, I flirt with mine. It is like, I already have it, so why seek again? I never have sexual satisfaction problems because I really invest in pre-intimacy and communicate in bed and train my girl, and well, when you pre-intimacy a girl very well, she becomes freaky and really performs well for you in return. So I am always full, there's no hunger left to chase other girls. If I am Hot, I will think about the previous sessions with my girl, think about her often, and wait for the next time we will see each other. At worst, I'll quickly masturbate in the meantime but I can't chase another girl while I am already lusting on a specific girl.
2) I know how to sort friends and foe. In my life, I only do friendships with girls I am not attracted to, generally fat or older girls. If I see a girl to my tastes, if I am single, I chase her, otherwise, I just systematically exclude her out of my life. Since it is impossible for me to get in bed without emotional connection, it means that while I am in a relationship, I never find myself close to any attractive woman, so there is no temptation.
3) Plus, it takes a lot of work, time and energy to create that emotional connection, and I am not going to do that work while I also have to work on a relationship, I am already very busy with chasing money, politics, family responsibilities and other areas of my life so I have no time and energy left for two relationships on top of all that.
4) Money! When I have a girl, I take care of everything, the expenses when we go out, if she got problems like health issues or she needs something like a gadget, I pay for it all, and well, it doesn't make sense to spend like that twice.
5) I don't want to cause a heartbreak. I don't treat others in a manner I wouldn't want for myself, I don't hurt others.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Moniter0: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
My special greetings John2350. I thank God Almighty for your job testimony.
I sent you a DM because just like you, I was also chatting with Nwanyiogwashi through email and she was responding until she suddenly stop despite my messages. That period I first approached her, she said she was outside the country that she cannot do anything to help then. So some months later I saw her reply to someone that she was back so I sent her a mail which I followed with other mails but no reply from her end, only to later find out through her other reply to another person on NL that she lost access to her mail, which explained why she did no longer reply my mails. All I want from you is her new email address to restore our relationship, which is why I mentioned you in another thread. I have tried to mention her directly but she hasn't been coming online as her "last seen" reads since February. Please reply me with her new email address on this thread or you can reply me with it through my earlier DM. She will not be mad as I am somebody she has been in touch with and I am also from the same State with her. Thanks very much and God bless.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Two months in others State
Yet,never cheated on her
Not easy ooooo
Na mind set.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Wande22(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
dododawa1:
Two months in others State
Yet,never cheated on her
Not easy ooooo
Na mind set.

Bro

I'm 100% guilty

But Mek I explain

My spouse is just a parallel line to me
Ideology Wise
Oza Room Wise.... And I have to maintain my lane for peace to reign
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by dododawa1: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wande22:

Bro

I'm 100% guilty

But Mek I explain

My spouse is just a parallel line to me
Ideology Wise
Oza Room Wise.... And I have to maintain my lane for peace to reign
all will be well but mindset involved.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by JohnnA1: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
yemmie:
Spiritual knowledge about women and vagina
Can you expound on this?
Thanks.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by JohnnA1: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Uche559:
For me, my woman dnt allow konji to even gather b4 she pack everything. So almost every morning I go out dekonjirized.
Oga u dey craze, no be small grin grin grin

Humorous comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.