Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27272 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by prepresh(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm not a man, but fear of God and discipline help a lot

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by annayawchee: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
It is what it is..
It's not because she is too holistic or the best girl out there rather I find cheating so tiring and draining..

I rather end a relationship than cheat.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Zhahovic(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
1. STD,
2.i can't multi task with women. It's not fun at all,
3. Annoying sequence of billing and expenditure that would've best been given to my wife and children

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by princenwonye(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Self discipline and the fear of God. True love, respect, sacrifice and understanding to her.

This is what I learnt from grandfather and my father.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by xynerise: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
adexoramo:

It's already proven that every man cheats
Proven by who?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by SITTY: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
The only one capable of making a man faithful to his wife is God. Love never makes a man faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by jameshow: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Honestly, one of the most difficult things to do is to continuously have sex with one woman as a man. We should be honest with ourselves.

It is even worse when you have had several partners when single. I have been able to do it but is not easy. I have many gf now that i could not sleep with due to the fear of punishment.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
It’s not in our DNA to cheat as people with the Life of Jesus.It’s an alien culture. It’s beneath us BY GOD’S GRACE .
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by eljp(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Self Control
Satisfaction
God Fearing

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by DiamondNimi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
My Dad once told me oju obirin ni okunrin ndo obo weyre ko yato.
MEANING
There's no difference in female Virginia the way you cum while having fun with fair lady is the same way you cum while having fun with black lady.this has make me being faithful for years now
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by comodo: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
One is too much wahala already.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by TheGift: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?

1. The fact that there is no such thing as the perfect sex
2. The financial costs
3. The psychological costs of being a grown
man but sneaking around
4. The emotional costs of being entangled with another woman
5. The fact that I am not bothered about my wife having access to my phone
6. So that I can keep the flames of passion Alive in my marriage and enjoy the uniqueness of sex with my wife.
7. Respect for my wife
8. Respect for my marriage
9. Respect for myself
10. As part of my process for developing discipline
11. The knowledge that there are consequences for every action
12. The fact that I have been there done that and know that there is nothing there

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by somehow: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
I never jumped around when I was single, why should I during marriage?

I also don't have the time for the stress of handling multiple women without them knowing.

Lastly, I am 100% sure there's nothing different to be gotten, the same feelings is what you will get when you get there unless you married your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Icuib4cu: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by razible5384(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
KidDarkness:
Discipline. I no dey chop different soups at the same time
but can u eat one soup all ur life?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by fairchuks: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
For me... I keep wondering how I have gone for 5years without cheating... Maybe is just lack of opportunity... Because if any of those gender... Beautiful of course...tempts me... I will just fall...

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Popsiladon(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
suckmedownthere:

I got a wet ass pussy...... that needs some sucking

Inbox me so we can talk about it. 😉
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
STDs, HIV and being faithful to My spouse.
suckmedownthere:
For some it's financial constraint so instead he does a hand job...... my opinion as a lady
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by OCHKESTINE(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
One woman is trouble enough, why have many?

Cheating is a "Money gulping sector" with no return on investment.

I can only enter when I am certain I can never be broke. Plus, sex is more than just an act; in my opinion it is also spiritual.

If I will eventually cheat, I must be rich enough to marry her for exclusivity.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BRATISLAVA: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
imagrg:
When the wife gives you kpekus 24/7 to knack.

No strength to knack outside again.

The full dose should be:
One orthodox fvcking in the night.
Have a bath with him and let him in through the backside.

Do this everyday; if he sees toto outside e go be the story of the man is willing but the gbola is weak! grin

Make una dey follow me, una go see laugh.

Still in the closet openly.

And a lot in support with likes.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by VeektawUtty: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
suckmedownthere:

I got a wet ass pussy...... that needs some sucking
Let me suck your wet thirsty pussy cool
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by descarado: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
chikachike86:

1. Fear of STD's and STI's. So much junk out there. Sex in marriage is skin to skin and if you try am outside, na you know. The worse is infecting your innocent partner. That's the height of evil.

2. Emotional stress. Some bitch calling at odd hours.

3. Cheating is expensive. Waste of resources for few minutes enjoyment.

4. Stress of building a new family because of divorce. Etc.

Summarily, peace of mind.
It's worth more than all the diamonds in the world

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by descarado: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
cococandy:
So he rapes his wife and he thinks somehow that’s better than cheating?
I read that twice shocked

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Georgejeez: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
sonature1:
Three things for me:

1. Get a girl you can significantly influence and make her be like those ladies you admire outside. If you see a girl wearing an attractive hairstyle or jumpsuit, buy it for your girl and make her wear it. If you learn a new sex style, teach your woman. Afterwards, you won't have a need to cheat on her and you two will be happy in that relationship.

2. This is more of psychological. Understand that sex is sex and that the endpoint is mere organism (ejaculation). You won't have any need to go after other girls if you have this at the back of your mind.

3. Lastly, make sure that your woman has a good heart and she loves you enough to share. If you have a leech and you always give her, the day you meet a woman who is ready to spend her last kobo to make her man happy, you will start thinking twice about your babe or wife.

This your number 3 na real temptation to Married men o , many go fall yakata 😂😂
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by descarado: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gagare1:

Similar case here. I think my wife suspects my lack of interest in sex. Midlife crisis done set, sex done give way. I got a dream to achieve.
I thought that some midlife crises comes with wanting to explore more sexually hence men at that stage go for small girls?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by descarado: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
bigsmoke2:
My mum cheated on my dad and even had a bastard child for her lover my father was a good man and didn't deserve such. it destroyed our home and made me have an underlying dislike for my mum. Even though we have a relationship things not quite the same. I have never really forgiven her and it has made me develop a very very strong hate for people that cheat on their spouse as I have seen first hand what it can do to families .The thought of becoming what i strongly despise is what keeps me from cheating even though I am not happy in my marriage.

Iron out what's wrong in uour family else you will cheat.
Have you not heard that children brought up in violent homes are naturally violent?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BusinessPlan22: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
mercy87:

And you're on nairaland? May God protect you in Jesus' name, Amen.

Lol... Just like you are here too. 😊

Amen. And you too.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by treatise: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

What a man told me was his act wasn't cheating but exploring to get married to another lady aimed raising other kids because his the wife had succeeded in turning his children against him which had literally turned him into a slave in his own home. E get as the thing be sha
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Gagare1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
descarado:

I thought that some midlife crises comes with wanting to explore more sexually hence men at that stage go for small girls?

Well, it most likely shows itself differently in people. I for one do not have any sexual fantasies anymore than what my wife can deliver. Besides, I doubt if any woman can satisfy me like my wife does. I am very selective about who I join my flesh and soul with. I has been, and will remain one person only. I can't swim in a gutter when I have a PRIVATE 7 star swimming pool at my disposal.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BusinessPlan22: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
mercy87:

May God bless you. May He honour you.

Amen.
Amen.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Georgejeez: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
adexoramo:
There's nothing like faithful men bcuz every man cheats. If you are married and not cheating it is because you are not yet ready or you are a broke man.

grin grin Comrade but y u scatter this table like this na

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by jaymichael(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

I will not come here and expose myself, I will pass😜

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.