Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27275 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Elmojiid(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Money never come

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

1.The fear of God
2. The vows I took
3. My wife is my life. I love her so much

So sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Have you heard of CR7 cheating on his baby mama before ?

Naw but if many of you had his resources and kinda money the case would be different. grin
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is quite interesting what I observed,my fellow in-law confided to me that he has not cheated on his wife for almost 30 years of marriage which is very impressive but he further told me that he beats his wife anytime he wants to nack and she is not in the mood,his wife on the other hand who is my wife's elder sister also told her sister that she prefers her husband to cheat rather than to be beating and disturbing her all the time,now which is the better option?

This is clearly abuse, she needs to grow some self esteem and get the Bleep out of that marriage.

She married a bush animal and not a man.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Smartguyboy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Naw but if many of you had his resources and kinda money the case would be different. grin
My prayer point when I married is to overcome any temptation of cheating on my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Chee59(f): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Liars. See them

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by culf: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Discipline, Orientation and most importantly, God.

7 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ghosttownboss(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2023
I have every reason and opportunity to but I don't and I really don't know why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by iHateFraudsters: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Cheating is very expensive, psychologically and financially :

1. The fear of getting caught.
2. You have to pay for a hotel room.
3. You have to give the lady some money (now or later).
4. Fear of STDs.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by leroi01(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Cheating is too stressful.

Secret chats, calls, placing phones on airplane mode when with fam, leaving to take calls. Freedom to leave your phone anywhere is restricted.

Guilt is tough to hide.

Cheating is too distracting.

Then the "billing".

So..you ask yourself, "all this stress for what?"

When you can spend all that energy sleeping, reading a good book, enjoying nature or just...reprogramming your relationship with wifey.

So asides love and being a one woman- man , which keeps me straight, I really do not like stress. I don't need to raise my BP for a sidepiece.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Oluwasheyijossy: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

So if you had cristiano ronaldo kinda money would you still be faithful to one woman?
Yes ma'am

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ahnie: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?
Nomarried man is faithful.kid yourself not.faithful for where?

They're only faithful because they haven't bn caught.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:

Nomarried man is faithful.kid yourself not.faithful for where?

They're only faithful because they haven't bn caught.

There are definitely faithful men not all
Men cheat.

Oluwasheyijossy:
Yes ma'am

Wow ok if you say so.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ahnie: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Eeyah
Rokiat:

Men cheat.

Wow ok if you say so.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Godsongang: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Sunmolar(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Cost of loosing my relationship with God, makes me loose interest in profitless canality

10 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by pryme(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2023
It's all about CHARACTER, a man with a STRONG character will make a choice and stand by what is chosen....

And hate for condoms.

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Hed0nist: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Self control

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BeanmanX(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

I heard that u are good in bed, what styles can you give?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by falcon01: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

Honour, Not because of Karma, or because I feel Bad or I feel Cheating is wrong to me it's nothing, I wont feel bad or remorse for cheating I don't cheat because I'm a man of my word. But if there's no agreement, and want to, I would cheat without remorse because its not cheating to me, its just and adventure.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
falcon01:
Honour, Not because of Karma, or because I feel Bad or I feel Cheating is wrong to me it's nothing, I wont feel bad or remorse for cheating I don't cheat because I'm a man of my word. But if there's no agreement, and want to, I would cheat without remorse because its not cheating to me, its just and adventure.

If your partner was to cheat on you would you think the same?

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by falcon01: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

If your partner was to cheat on you would you think the same?
if she claim she loyal and she cheats its over cause she a lying ass Hoe.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Konjiboii: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
I'm not married but I know say I go definitely cheat , toto when sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by efficiencie(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

Cheating and faithfulness are from within and not without. If you like marry Mary the mother of GOD, if you have made casual sex a habit you will definitely keep doing it. By implication if you have not made casual sex a habit rather you have learned to keep yourself as a man or you have applied other means of keeping your desires at bay then cheating won't be an issue. Evil is sown from the time of our youth and it germinates into a stronghold that may be difficult to uproot later in life. It has nothing to do with how good, pretty or sex savvy your spouse is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
to be faithful is a state of mind... if your respect yourself therefore you will equally have respect for your woman and/or the relationship you guys are in. toto comes a dime a dozen, if all what it takes a man to cheat (and disrespect his r/ship and woman) is an available toto, then that men is quite cheap/lost IMHO.

12 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by EmiDon11: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nairaland and sex.
Abeg, make Seun close Romance section just like Bb9ja...

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by EmiDon11: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

1.The fear of God
2. The vows I took
3. My wife is my life. I love her so much
So i gotta say this one day

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chee59:
Liars. See them
Do you guys just choose to see only the negatives in men?

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Bahamas95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Her beauty.

Even her fellow girls are jealous or admire her beauty so I see no reason why I should cheat on her when she got all I need in a woman......I don't even look at other girls twice when I see them on the road.

7 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Oluwasheyijossy: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

Men cheat.

Wow ok if you say so.
Yes there are still faithful guys like us out here dear

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
Do you guys just choose to see only the negatives in men?
because some here May NOT be telling the Truth.
Or they have not been Tested by a Busty and Bootilicious Young Female. cool
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
Yes there are still faithful guys like us out here dear
I truly believe it because my man is faithful
Too.

Vinnie2000:

because some here May NOT be telling the Truth.

Or they have not been Tested by a Busty and Bootilicious Young Female. cool

Been tempted or tested is not the problem offcourse men will be tempted and men will look, with so many beautiful girls around it would be extremely naive of any girl to think her man don’t look at other women….or even think of them. Committing the act is what we are talking about here. Also a man that wants to remain faithful would avoid those situations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.