Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27273 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Iamzik: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
Her beauty.

Even her fellow girls are jealous or admire her beauty so I see no reason why I should cheat on her when she got all I need in a woman......I don't even look at other girls twice when I see them on the road.

Impressive! But I observe that most men do not cheat because they'd wife/partners are not attractive. In fact most time their wife/babe are more beautiful than side chick. I just wonder why

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Pjoe238: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
The only way to be faithful as a man is by surrendering your life to God. Read the bible and obey the word of God. Allow the holy spirit to lead you.

Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Iamzik: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
RIDOO:

I received this grace for hubby too o .Make l dey beg him bf he do.One man's food is another man's poison.This life no balance.

Madam enjoy him now. Hope you no go turn FBI if your prayer is answered
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by tete7000(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

Godliness. If you are faithful to God, you will be faithful to his commandments and to your vows.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Hugoempirecargo: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Fear of ruining everything I have built, spiritually and physically

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Killermamba: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

My own is.
1-God
2- I don't want to break the trust my wife have for me
3. Cheating is too expensive, imagine you rent hotel, buy condoms,water,food, pay the side chick and also come sweat on top, raise your BP and risk heart attack all for wetin? When madam can do you even better like a king.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Alonso91(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cheating is a thing of choice......

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by faithfull18(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
The fear of God, Love for God, discipline, self-control etc.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by fatboyslym007: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simple all the side chicks turned me down

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Consciousmind01(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of God (Jesus Christ)

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by helicoptarr: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
The fear of God!
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by OkoAnike(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by OkoAnike(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Responsibilities and finance constraint remains the major key to been faithful,but if I have the type of money I wish to have, I will still remain faithful but marry more wifes... There are so many girls who wants to have a taste of what Anike is taking and I remember one girl openly telling my wife after trying to get to me without success.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Lionize: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
mercy87:

You remind me of Job that made a covenant with God that he will not look upon a maid. I'm proud of you. May God bless and honour you in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen And continue to keep me, not easy I must say.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
descarado:

I read that twice shocked
people are weird man. I’m sure since they are married he won’t consider it rape.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
OkoAnike:

Responsibilities and finance constraint remains the major key to been faithful,but if I have the type of money I wish to have, I will still remain faithful but marry more wifes... There are so many girls who wants to have a taste of what Anike is taking and I remember one girl openly telling my wife after trying to get to me without success.

Learn how to spell wives first:

And no there’s no faithfulness in marrying more wives. Did you have express permission from your first before marriage that she would be okay if you decide to step outside of your marriage to marry more spouses? How’s your definition of faithfulness twisted?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Lionize: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Wow I love seeing these stories…your wife is lucky to have you. I absolutely believe you my man is also one of the rare faithful type very thankful to God.
If only men will know that cheating is not worth it, so long you have the thing and can never be denied you (my wife and I actually agreed that even if we dey quarrel, if anyone wants it, just take it, no reason enough to deny each other the thing wey belong to both of us). The trouble that comes with cheating is more than 1000 times the pleasure. Talking of pleasure, what if you cheat with someone with odor there, or who for many other reasons denies you the short time pleasure with bad experience, your life don kukuma finish be that.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by HRprof: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
imagrg:
When the wife gives you kpekus 24/7 to knack.

No strength to knack outside again.

The full dose should be:
One orthodox fvcking in the night.
Have a bath with him and let him in through the backside.

Do this everyday; if he sees toto outside e go be the story of the man is willing but the gbola is weak! grin

Make una dey follow me, una go see laugh.
Only jobless men will takes this advise

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by hero2000: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
The fear of God. Shikena.

Our wives are beautiful but fine women are all over the place too.

The temptation to eat rice rather than Eba all the time can only be resisted by the fear of God.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Sparrk007(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
As a married man paying for pussy is not cheat is called flexing..when you are marry and still try to keep relationship mehn that's cheating, real married men don't keep gurl

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Okorondo: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

If anything can keep a man from cheating it can only be that.
Yes I quite concur with that only the fear of God, whenever I say these my dad comes to my mind a very principled and God fearing man I just pray to be like him ooh e nor easy sha
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rotji(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

I will say for me it's grace, and I've always prayed for grace to continue being faithful to my wife of 12 years.

I have always been a faithful guy even in my previous relationships, so after I got married I was already used to never cheating on anyone I dated. Interestingly most of my relationships were long distance.

So it's possible for guys to be faithful to their wives or girlfriends, I know of 2 of my uncles that will never cheat on their wives.

But my dad ehn, that man na real player when he was still balling. And he used to be proud of my lifestyle o and still continue doing babes left right and center.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Danlax(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

So if you had cristiano ronaldo kinda money would you still be faithful to one woman?
Those unfaithful and ingrants of men, are they close or quarter to having Cristiano Ronaldo kinda money...!??
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Barcalee: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Of a truth it's not easy being faithful,but on the other hand if a man truly loves his wife you'll first think of the disasters of the aftermath of cheating on her....like if she finds out;what if the other lady gets pregnant. If the man is a God fearing man who loves his wife truly these two questions when weighed in your heart gives you a dark answer. So,you shake it off and just flee from that immorality
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Adufeamos: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of God, Love and Discipline
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Konjiboii:
I'm not married but I know say I go definitely cheat , toto when sweet die.
I hope You have the Maturities to Combat the Consequences if not ... Na Yawa O !
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by alien1: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Discipline
Most people you cheat with are not people you want to be with so why do it?
Might sound thrilling but it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by nwabu89: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of God, commitment to my marriage and fear of STDs.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Betgold84: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

This man with hairy balls, Keep deceiving yourself undecided

Gba iyi baba
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by abidem4real: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Abemy:

That's what you think, but it's not true.
It's the bitter and glaring truth. That is the nature of man. Christianity is the religion that has bamboozled many Africans into believing that it's one man one wife even though polygamy is widely practiced in Bible.
People perish for lack of knowledge!
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Konjiboii: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
DonroxyII:
I hope You have the Maturities to Combat the Consequences if not ... Na Yawa O !

Maturity dey for toto matter again? Na STD abi na pregnancy you wan mention, do I come across as a novice to you?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by kay29000(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nothing to do with morals, i just woke up one morning and having different girls didnt seem appealing to me anymore. I can still admire a fine lady on the street, but only for 2 seconds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.