Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27268 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Oluwasheyijossy: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

I truly believe it because my man is faithful
Too.

Been tempted or tested is not the problem offcourse men will be tempted and men will look, with so many beautiful girls around it had be extremely naive of any girl to think her man don’t look at other women….or even think of them. Committing the act is what we are talking about here.
Lucky you dear, i guess staying faithful in marriage won't be an issue for me since i have remained faithful till now

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
Lucky you dear, i guess staying faithful in marriage won't be an issue for me since i have remained faithful till now
Hopefully it all gotta do with your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nplfmod.
Take this thread to FP nah. smiley
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?
It is a “personal decision” something..
It's all about personal decisions..

There are no strict formulas for stopping it or avoiding it.
Once a man is a cheat inside him who truly do not enjoy staying faithful, it would be very difficult for him to stop cheating..
He cannot give himself strong reasons to make strong decisions to stick with his wife alone.

So...
It's all about strong convincing personal decisions, and then, constant effort at resisting the external temptations..

(Once a person makes the firm resolute decision to remain faithful, the internal urges would drastically reduce by itself.. But as for the external temptations, they will always be there.)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

So if you had cristiano ronaldo kinda money would you still be faithful to one woman?
With that kind of money (which can no longer hide itself), the women will be all over you, even doing crazy things just to get your attention...

BuT Yes..
Strong decisions go with strong convincing reasons..

A decision to see all those ladies as “completely brainless”, who are just after the money, and had nothing else in their minds but just to “crazily be spending” the money.
Such mentality would definitely reduce the urge the more..
In reality, they might not be completely brainless, but such a decision would help to keep the urge very low.

Remember..
Someone who sees sex as a “trophy thing”, or as a way of “being a Real Man” cannot be faithful, and cannot make such decisions..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:

Nomarried man is faithful.kid yourself not.faithful for where?

They're only faithful because they haven't bn caught.
Relax..

The stress is not worth it.

If your man is cheating on you anyhow, even without minding that you might feel very hurt and even leave him and his money, then he is not afraid of loosing you.
That means, there is nothing special about you in his eyes,, like, if you go, he would just replace you.

Then Sorry.
You cannot relate with whatever anybody is trying to say here.

The stress of finding a new person who is at least similar to the woman’s behaviour (not to even talk of being better than her) is there..

So, no need going through the stress of finding A GOOD WOMAN all-over again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Age-long discipline
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by linearity: 5:10am On Apr 19, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is quite interesting what I observed,my fellow in-law confided to me that he has not cheated on his wife for almost 30 years of marriage which is very impressive but he further told me that he beats his wife anytime he wants to nack and she is not in the mood,his wife on the other hand who is my wife's elder sister also told her sister that she prefers her husband to cheat rather than to be beating and disturbing her all the time,now which is the better option?

Inside life!
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Id4Jesus: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by okoroemeka(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Na wife were no sweet em husband they cheat on.

This is just the plain truth.
But I don't see the thing enticing jumping from one skirt to another, to me real guys don't do that.

If my wife is giving me wotowoto pro max everyday (me I like Bleep, don't know about u), nahh there's no need cheating.

During 2020 period, that's when I meet my gal ( now ex), body wise not bad. During those times I've meet different kinds of sexy gals, wild gals. But nahh, wertin you wn gv me sexually wer my babe no dy gv me?

And these days majority of these gals are infections on their own, cheating guys have to be careful fuckin up with them.

the issue of cheating is not even caused by wife not giving husband sex,there are individuals that are hardwired from their DNA to cheat,infact cheating to some people is just a reflex action they do without even realizing what they did,so long the opportunity is there they must cheat,that is why you hear stories of sex in public toilets,church premises during crusade,sex in car,bush,uncompleted buildings,office,warehouse,anywhere there is opportunity these set of people will nack

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Draslo(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

Lol. Looking for a needle in Sambisa
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Nonywendy(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2023
suckmedownthere:

I got a wet ass pussy...... that needs some sucking
suck gbuo gi there.

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Goodlady(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

When they have money, cheating starts

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Gagare1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
I just can't imagine myself sleeping with a woman someone else had slept with, is probably still sleeping with. I married my wife as a virgin, I was one myself when we got married.

16 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Dada4me: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of God. Period. Anything else, I cannot guarantee.

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by delkuf(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
The fear of God

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Hahahah there’s some truth to that. grin
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Kaymansion(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
As for me is Fear of God nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by spiralwedge(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Respect for your spouse. And cheating isn’t only sexual.

Now, that i am single again, i still can’t “cheat” on the person i have crush on until we try out or start another relationship.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by simplesearch: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nothing other than this.

Psalms 119:9-11 (KJV) Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ego...I'm on white, so I respect myself a lot. I'd hate for anything to stain my white!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

Let me quickly gist you....
Someone below me who I work with came to my office this morning on leggings and crop top(on a norms, during her shift, she is always on uniform), she had a ring on her navel, stylishly did a 360 and was just touching herself the whole time. I guessed she came to show off those things(her feminine features and her flat tummy with the belly button ring), though she said she was bored in the staff quarters and only came out to play. In my mind I was just saying, "you don't know me at all, I'll soon disappoint you"
By the way, I'm new to her here...

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by adams123: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of hell fire and love to be in perpetual enjoyment in paradise @ the ends of time. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Sivou1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
For me discipline catalysed by love and fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Wande22(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
KidDarkness:
Discipline. I no dey chop different soups at the same time

Just finished fufu with Egusi soup+Okro soup
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by KidDarkness(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Not all men

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ogawisdom(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Lack of enough money is the major hinderance.

The money available is barely enough esp in this period.

Cheating is very expensive but very easy once there is enough money.

5 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by MuslimIgbo: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
When you marry a virgin

When you marry a woman with no ex

A woman who hasn't done ABORTION (S) BEFORE

When you marry a woman that has not passed through "a lot"

When you marry a woman that "a lot" has not passed through...

When you marry a virtuous woman

When you marry a very supportive and woman who respects you.

When you marry a loyal and committed woman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by KidDarkness(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wande22:

Just finished fufu with Egusi+Okro soup
😂😂😂😂😂
I dey suspect you
You fit get side chicks🤔
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Ay04z(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Cheating is very expensive, psychologically and financially :

1. The fear of getting caught.
2. You have to pay for a hotel room.
3. You have to give the lady some money (now or later).
4. Fear of STDs.
and once she caught person.... D trust is gone... And any chance she see like diz dem go bang her too as well.... And she will be happy say she don do her own back.

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by sonature1: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Three things for me:

1. Get a girl you can significantly influence and make her be like those ladies you admire outside. If you see a girl wearing an attractive hairstyle or jumpsuit, buy it for your girl and make her wear it. If you learn a new sex style, teach your woman. Afterwards, you won't have a need to cheat on her and you two will be happy in that relationship.

2. This is more of psychological. Understand that sex is sex and that the endpoint is mere organism (ejaculation). It's all about working on oneself or to be disciplined. You won't have any need to go after other girls if you have this at the back of your mind.

3. Lastly, make sure that your woman has a good heart and she loves you enough to share. If you have a leech and you always give her, the day you meet a woman who is ready to spend her last kobo to make her man happy, you will start thinking twice about your babe or wife.

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by LordPsalm(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Honestly, all i do is create this mindset of always seeing my girlfriend as if i've never slept with her b4.

I get aroused as if i've never made love to her before.

Another thing is that i see her beyond sex, i also kill the whole idea of pussies tastes different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Maga123: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
That moment when i remember that she is my joy giver i live like no other woman exist thats my secret

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.