Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6507 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thats not true
wis3:
women are only interested in tow things in a man. His looks and his money. as a plus, they prefer a men who are liars and the one's who'll mistreat them.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Most women on here are silent, they neither comment nor contribute and the few who does do not have anything reasonable to say. Coupled to the fact here is an anonymous forum
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Lvgirl: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A lot of people have met on other social media platforms and eventually got married but it's a different game here on nairaland, why? Though it's common knowledge that we don't have much marriageable men on this forum(the few marriageable ones are already married) but we have loads of wonderful marriageable women here but it's obvious the guys here on this forum are not marriage material standard. Seun will share part of the blame on judgement day for contributing to the rise of unmarried singles who are now against the sacred institution called marriage. You allowed some group of men that call themselves redpillers to constantly mislead young men against marriage in your forum and not doing anything, they even have a thread for this evil act. I wonder how seun is going to respond to God on this on judgement day. Sirjamesjnr I still have my eyes on you and drfunmisticqueen, you can break this nairaland antimarriage yoke.

I want to marry u. I like big fat dark pussy.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Let's be honest with ourselves. Most of us didn't join nairaland for relationship. It's for the cruise and work opportunities for me.
Everyone's hiding their real identity.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by JONSYN7154: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
iyaebethegreat, can you recommende any lady tats ready to marry and I'll gladly marry her.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
JONSYN7154:
iyaebethegreat, can you recommende any lady tats ready to marry and I'll gladly marry her.
haaa you think I don't know that you are a married man? If you were single I would have recommended persphone1 for you, look beyond her posts because she cruise sometimes but I can assure you she'll make a very good partner
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
Most women on here are silent, they neither comment nor contribute and the few who does do not have anything reasonable to say. Coupled to the fact here is an anonymous forum
Yes but we still have popular ones that are very good. We want to experience and see Nairaland marriages.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
haaa you think I don't know that you are a married man? If you were single I would have recommended persphone1 for you, look beyond her posts because she cruise sometimes but I can assure you she'll make a very good partner
Sey you no go recommend for me like this.
I no be redpill no worry.
I treat women right. If dem get sense and livelihood.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Sey you no go recommend for me like this.
I no be redpill no worry.
I treat women right. If dem get sense and livelihood.
Are you an introvert? I have someone in mind but it seems she's gotten someone already.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you an introvert? I have someone in mind but it seems she's gotten someone already.
I'm a ambivert. My energy levels dey complicated to explain. One minute I'm the life of the party, the next I'm tired of seeing everyone and want to retreat to my hiding place.
Is your friend a good conversationist?;
Does she have a job or livelihood?
If yes please link us.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I'm a ambivert. My energy levels dey complicated to explain. One minute I'm the life of the party, the next I'm tired of seeing everyone and want to retreat to my hiding place.
Is your friend a good conversationist?;
Does she have a job or livelihood?
If yes please link us.
Why are you emphasizing on job and livelyhood? this is kind of a red flag. I'm not saying women should not be supportive but also a man should not go into marriage with his eyes on what the woman does for a living. I think you are not yet ready.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why are you emphasizing on job and livelyhood? this is kind of a red flag. I'm not saying women should not be supportive but also a man should not go into marriage with his eyes on what the woman does for a living. I think you are not yet ready.
See as i burst laugh for here. She said red flag.
I'm doing well financially. I'm asking the same question any sane woman would ask if we were to date.
I can't date a jobless or idle woman. Same way you can't date a broke guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

See as i burst laugh for here. She said red flag.
I'm doing well financially. I'm asking the same question any sane woman would ask if we were to date.
I can't date a jobless or idle woman. Same way you can't date a broke guy.
It's very normal for a woman to ask his potential partner what he does for a living but not normal the other way round because it comes off as if you are scared of responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's very normal for a woman to ask his potential partner what he does for a living but not normal the other way round because it comes off as if you are scared of responsibilities
So my woman na my responsibility?
Women and entitlement.
I would never do what she can't do for me. That's my policy, and it works all the time.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

So my woman na my responsibility?
Women and entitlement.
I would never do what she can't do for me. That's my policy, and it works all the time.
Do you cherish submissiveness and wish to be incharge?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you cherish submissiveness and wish to be incharge?
The relationship would be boring. A woman must learn to have her say. I'm not her God. Only her partner and lover. Fyi i specialize in taming wild women, not with fear but with love and respect. Equal rights too.

Raised by a single dad. I can do most things myself, cook, clean and basic household shi. I'm not looking for a slave.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

The relationship would be boring. A woman must learn to have her say. I'm not her God. Only her partner and lover. Fyi i specialize in taming wild women, not with fear but with love and respect. Equal rights too.

Raised by a single dad. I can do most things myself, cook, clean and basic household shi. I'm not looking for a slave.
Well if you can do all these then you are good to go . You really have good qualities but why are you still single
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Notorioustroll: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't worry. I am ready to wife you grin . I am marriageable and not only will I make earth heaven to you, I will make hell habitable for us to live grin I wish us happy married life grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Don't worry. I am ready to wife you grin . I am marriageable and not only will I make earth heaven to you, I will make hell habitable for us to live grin I wish us happy married life grin
Abeg no kill me with 😂😂😂😂😂 i
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well if you can do all these then you are good to go . You really have good qualities but why are you still single
I'm single because i literally don't have time.
My work engagement doesn't even give me chance to reason any woman. I can't do jobless or ambition less juveniles, dem full everywhere. Can't date my colleagues, never ends well. Lastly stopped socializing last year.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Notorioustroll: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Abeg no kill me with 😂😂😂😂😂 i
How can I take away my life?

Have you ever fallen in love? cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I'm single because i literally don't have time.
My work engagement doesn't even give me chance to reason any woman. I can't do jobless or ambition less juveniles, dem full everywhere. Can't date my colleagues, never ends well. Lastly stopped socializing last year.
Hmm only if you'll stop the emphasis on a woman been jobless, it brings you out in a negative light. Remember women are not supposed to be a provider in relationships. Maybe you should socialize more and I believe some ladies would be on your case, that's if you are average in looks
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Notorioustroll:
How can I take away my life?

Have you ever fallen in love? cheesy
I don't even know
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmm only if you'll stop the emphasis on a woman been jobless, it brings you out in a negative light. Remember women are not supposed to be a provider in relationships. Maybe you should socialize more and I believe some ladies would be on your case, that's if you are average in looks
I don't look bad. Most of the Ladies that give me the greenlight don't just fit the standard.
My last relationship typical example. Big yansh fine face but nothing upstairs.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not saying they should be providers.
We must give each other value.
Lemme question you.

In a relationship what do you bring to the table asides sex?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I don't look bad. Most of the Ladies that give me the greenlight don't just fit the standard.
My last relationship typical example. Big yansh fine face but nothing upstairs.
But the big nyash was your first attraction. If you see the intelligent one now, you'll still lust over the big nyash. 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Tallesty1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not saying so but I think I know them more than most people here
And in your knowledge and wisdom you are convinced that the Tinubu of 2003 is the same as the man contesting now?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Not saying they should be providers.
We must give each other value.
Lemme question you.

In a relationship what do you bring to the table asides sex?
I don't even give sex sef, it's against my rules. Relationship is friendship to me and I'll only take a man serious after engagement. I'm so in charge of my emotions, I won't trade it cheaply

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
And in your knowledge and wisdom you are convinced that the Tinubu of 2003 is the same as the man contesting now?
Tinubu might not be everything Nigerians want but he's not bad with governance and you see the one you called Jesus ba he's just a Judas. Please let's leave politics out of this. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But the big nyash was your first attraction. If you see the intelligent one now, you'll still lust over the big nyash. 😂
Not exactly. At the end of the day, people aren't just what they seem
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by jerryforgood: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marriage is more than just sex, no human has ever been fulfilled living a single life. Make we no deceive ourselves
Go and look for job, not marriage.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Negroid001(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't even give sex sef, it's against my rules. Relationship is friendship to me and I'll only take a man serious after engagement. I'm so in charge of my emotions, I won't trade it cheaply
Wawu. Woman of virtue.
I like your standard. Would make sense again if you're a virgin. If not sorry o lol.

How do you handle sexual cravings?
Dayuum. Celibacy ain't easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) / What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.