Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76431 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Eluala(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Anyone who is quick to think of killing an innocent dog like this fit get mind shaa to do other really bad things...

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by dnawah(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...
u didn't come with pure mind and u r just there to move on later.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by izubext007: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
may be u are not clean .

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Nnamaka1: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...

Imagine advising him to kill or sell the dog off. It shows the kind of person that you are. JEZEBEL!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by DisLifeSha: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's a spiritual message to you that the guy isn't your guy

turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by rabzy: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
We are so funny in this country, we can so attach anything to the supernatural...Dogs that barking is there natural instinct..that is the way they communicate almost everything. A dog barking at you does not mean it hates you. My brother breeds all kinds of Dogs and have about 20 at any time. I go there often and they always bark at me, it might just be one that starts it and then they all join in except for one or two particular gentle ones.

But when the dogs are released while am there, they do nothing, they come around me and i stroke them. When a dog really hates you or think you a danger, it rarely barks, it growls with low sounding noises and snarls it teeths, it bares its fangs and often times crouches..when a dog does that then you know you are in serious danger..its not just interested in snapping at your feet(playfully or just to hold your leg or pants down), this one wants to tear you to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by JustcallmeFavou(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

There's something sinister about you lady, that you might know, or might not know.

I remember a friend had a pitbull (Pablo) that was as huge as what I can't describe. The first time the dog saw me,I was so scared. But I didn't run, so he came closer, and stood beside me. And was drolling and wagging its tail. So my friend said, that's strange, he likes you, he didn't bark at you. The first day,I just managed to touch his head.....lol

Subsequently, whenever I am around what I kept doing was say Hi Pablo, you are so grown now. What are you eating, so good to see you again. Then he walks around me, and sit. And also, whenever they want to feed him, I will volunteer to put the food in his plate.

Dogs are wonderful! So, you suggesting your boyfriend of 3months should kill his dog that has been in his life before you,or sell it, only means there is something sinister about you.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by bluefilm: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:
There's something sinister about you lady, that you might know, or might not know.

I remember a friend had a pitbull (Pablo) that was as huge as what I can't describe. The first time the dog saw me,I was so scared. But I didn't run, so he came closer, and stood beside me. And was drolling and wagging its tail. So my friend said, that's strange, he likes you, he didn't bark at you. The first day,I just managed to touch his head.....lol

Subsequently, whenever I am around what I kept doing was say Hi Pablo, you are so grown now. What are you eating, so good to see you again. Then he walks around me, and sit. And also, whenever they want to feed him, I will volunteer to put the food in his plate.

Dogs are wonderful! So, you suggesting your boyfriend of 3months should kill his dog that has been in his life before you,or sell it, only means there is something sinister about you.

So what you are saying is that just because one stupid pitbull didn't bark at you, it then means that you are a good person and there's nothing sinister about you?

What a poor and myopic way of reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by kals4luv990(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
DRPAIT123:
You got the dog's breed wrong, it's actually Boerboel not boa bull.
It's a serious case, to some of us who happen to be passionate animal lovers, dogs are not just mere creatures that can be discarded at will. There is a high tendency for some people to have a strong bond with their furbabies and it's completely normal.
Tell your man that you should start feeding the dog (with his supervision of course). Dogs tend to get close to whoever is giving them good care and attention. It won't take too long before the dog stops getting territorial around you.
the way that dog go take bite am eeh🤣🤣
My female rottweiler is like dat,she is very playful but der r these particular people she just doesn't like no matter how many times the feed am
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by cliqtips: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
madscientist88:
thats you opinion i am not God stop reporting her to me

Are you sure you quoted the right person ?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by kals4luv990(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.
I sense evil in you if not why would yu ask him to kill his bestfriend..
See aunty dat guy would soon breakup with yu

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by kals4luv990(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Harrykn:
You want me to kill my dog and save 3 months relationship with you! Interesting…
aaaaaaaa boss na yu b d boyfriend?🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by kals4luv990(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
sisisioge:
Madam you need to court that doggo o by buying treats for her whenever you visit. Ask you bf what she likes and start buying for her whenever you visit. Also but her a toy. Dogs are like children. They get attached to their caregivers and jealous of perceived intruders. Court and pet her....and stop even trying to compete with her biko.
Just dey play..see eeh dat dog will destroy that her hand if it nears it..that lady has something she is hiding ni nd d dog don see am
Naso my rott bite one girl wey come see me last year.dog wey dey friendly just all of a sudden bite girl..does dat not say something?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by olibeans: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sister, abeg you be okpokpisze?

You chop winch!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by JustcallmeFavou(f): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
bluefilm:

So what you are saying is that just because one stupid pitbull didn't bark at you, it then means that you are a good person and there's nothing sinister about you?

What a poor and myopic way of reasoning!

I know I am a good person. Whether you call it myopic or not, poor reasoning or not it's your opinion. Asides the pitbull, I can't remember when a dog barks at me.

Check yourself, and if you can't bring yourself to accept the dog or the dog to like you. Leave the guy and his dog alone in peace. He's not the only guy in the world.

Shalom!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Minduser79: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lol try make friend with dog na,if u really love d guy
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by madscientist88(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
cliqtips:

Are you sure you quoted the right person ?
or maybe you responded to the wrong person in the screenshot below? just know if this is to start a brawl over opinions,i am not on par with you,don't just mention me in your personal opinions.

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by limitless777(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
madscientist88:
some dogs are smart as a matter of fact smatter than some humans, your guy may like dogs but i dont think he understands dogs ,the first thing he should have told you to do when coming was to bring something so you can feed and bond perfectly with the dog the first day you came,now she is angry because she doesn't think you are nice and you are having all the attention,dogs get jealouse yes very jealouse but gifts such as food wins their heart overtime ,also they can smell fear or rage from the adrenaline in you so if you are not always calm around her she is bound to make advances towards you. do you eat dog meat a lot? that could be a pointer,also if you have a cat and she perceives the scent of a cat about you any time you show up that may also be a pointer or else i suggest you play by the default rule i mentioned at first,you also need to radiate a good aura whever you are around her,it helps your bonding process.hope this helps

She definitely has a PUSSY cat 🐈
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by ragakaer(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...
It might just be jealousy of having rival.....appease the dog before taking her lover.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by madscientist88(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
limitless777:

She definitely has a PUSSY cat 🐈
what's your iq score?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mecuries(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your boyfriend should get rid/kill a loyal dog because of a woman that is not even his wife/daughter? Who the f*** do you think you are?

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Megabig: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don’t like dogs but the moment you suggested that he “kills” his dog, I sort of wonder why you are still with him. He should chase you away dear, a huge red flag

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Megabig: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
mecuries:
Your boyfriend should get rid/kill a loyal dog because of a woman that is not even his wife/daughter? Who the f*** do you think you are?

The audacity there, she didn’t ask for cage it even something else. But “kill”, that’s cold

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by jubrilELsudan: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
A B!TCH WILL ALWAYS BE A B!TCH

ALWAYS ACTING JEALOUS WHEN THEY SEE COMPETITION

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS FVCKING HIS DOG B!TCH

AS IT STANDS NOW...NA YOU BE SIDE CHICK AND THE DOG BE HIM MAIN CHICK

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by zakkxx: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
You are a foolish woman! You full with demons, the dog is warning him of the danger ahead! When he break your heart now u will be saying upon all I have done for him! Wake up oo y foolish woman! How many guys will u sleep with before u marry? Wiseup
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

Don't listen to all this voodoo propagandists and spiritual enthusiasts.

Long time dog owner here.

The dog sees or hear your "struggles" with his human and instinctively perceives this as danger.
It is protective because it feels you're trying to harm his human.

Since the dog means so much to him, your partner made the grave mistake of not helping you bond with the dog immediately.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by MeekGram7(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
anthonyuncle:
get a male dog for him and the dog will have a partner to focus on

Na you be the real OG since I dey read comment, 😂 this your idea just interlock with mine 😆
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by GloriousGbola: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Persephone1:
That you want the dog killed shows the dog's perception of you is true. grin grin

Chick is actually from akwa ibom.
The dog can see the souls of departed dogs trapped in her stomach.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Karlifate: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
mymadam:
My dog behaves that way, if the visitor (male or female) is voodoo-laden. To visit me, don't come with your juju waist bead, juju ring, etc. or else you're OYO! It's as simple as that.

@Op, are you voodoo-laden? Just asking 😏

voodoo-laden got me

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Enemyofpeace: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
as if them no chop your mama before your Papa pay dowry.. All these holy holy people
see dem, dem don dey come out. Ashawo kobo kobo. Breasts have fallen, pusssssssy don turn to borehole finish before marriage. Shameless olosho defending her fellow member.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Floramie: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.
The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?

Modified: FTC.
This year seems to be mine.

I dedicate this FTC to all the loyal dogs out there, constantly looking out for their owners. And on behalf of all boyfriends, I want to send this message to the entire girlfriend community.
We love our dogs. Yes. We love them more than we love you. You're never gonna be able to compete with our dogs. And no, we won't kill our dogs just to keep you around. So to all girlfriends, for the love of DOG, for GODsake, be a good sport, know your place, stay in your lane, and stop trying to come between us and our dogs. Because it's never gonna end well for y'all.
Peace ✌️...or war. Whichever you choose
This is HUGE
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by drtwist(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.
The Dogs hears and feel all your plans towards her , that's why she will never like you. I stay with my dog at home and I understand how difficults it's to discard them . They might have little influence in who we will end up marrying

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.