Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76362 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by HZNjnr(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maybe you should ask your boyfriend if he sleeps with the dog, as in haijg sex with it...
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
mctons:

Pestering. Who knows if you are evil. Leave the guy and his dog alone. Look for another man. Na only him be the man In this world?
Will you take me in?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by medriano: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...

You sure you are “clean” spiritually? For you to even suggest killing the dog says a lot about you.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Iykenuwa:

Who are you that he should kill his dog for
I'm his girlfriend and potential wife. I've been cooking for him, washing his cloths, giving him sex and making him happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I'm his girlfriend and potential wife. I've been cooking for him, washing his cloths, giving him sex and making him happy.
did you go to the house today?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by GoodCane: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.

Seun justwise farano

Rule 2.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by AleAirHub(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
He should kill the dog 🐕 because of you?.
Omo na evil and agent of demon 👿 you be...
Rubbish
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by GoodCane: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:

If this is all you have to offer that young man, than I'm afraid, that young man is dating a parasit.e and a liability.

You give him sex? So because you give him sex he should marry you? When we say you Nigerian girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man in a relationship, some of you will think we're joking. Be rest assured that a man can get sex anywhere anyday anytime. He can equally employ a nanny to cook and clean his house. So the above point you gave is baseless and shows you're a parasit.e. I'll advise that young man to dump you now and move on to a girl with sense who has something to offer him
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by lilbro(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.

you have told him to kill the dog, see your dirty mouth, i hope the dog kills you instead!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by bluefilm: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:
I know I am a good person. Whether you call it myopic or not, poor reasoning or not it's your opinion. Asides the pitbull, I can't remember when a dog barks at me.

Check yourself, and if you can't bring yourself to accept the dog or the dog to like you. Leave the guy and his dog alone in peace. He's not the only guy in the world.

Shalom!

Everybody thinks they are good people.

So there's really nothing special about you and your belief that you are a good person.

But the most ridiculous part is when you actually base that your belief on being a good person on that fact that no dog on this planet barks at you.

Dammit!

As if that's not enough, you still went on to advise a lady to leave a relationship because of a dog that doesn't want her?

And you still want me to think your senses are perfectly inorder?

Well, I guess it's always easy to give such a useless advice simply because you are not the one wearing the shoes so you don't know where it pinches.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Mase2020g(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
It does not want you to lead the owner to hell
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by OllyDiamond: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
How could you ask him to kill his dog? His pet for that matter. I think the dog is trying to protect it's owner from a person with negative energy like you.

If I were him, I will jilt you immediately for asking me to kill my dog.

Some of us are eternally attached to dogs and some teddy bears that a hurt to them is a hurt to me.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Dwana96(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...
Your character no good be that 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mclloyd22: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

Hahahahahahahaha.. women can not seize to amaze me. You are not a good person that’s why the dog still barks at you. How you wan make your man kill dog ? Have you stooped too low to drag house and boyfriend with a dog? Why cant you get therapy Abeg
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by eteba(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mynd44:

That guy is going to break up with you if you keep this up.

As a dog owner, I advise you stop
She's pure evil, the dog has sensed it from miles away. It's extreme to suggest the loyal dog be put down.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by simplesearch: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flagrantly disobeying God by committing fornication without a thought about what lies ahead. Sex is the easiest way for demons to come into one's life. If you ever gt into immorality of any kind be rest assured you're demon possessed from then on.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Jaysnowkid: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Madam go check yourself very well.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Onionstew: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

No shame bikonu... You are not married to him yet and you are even bold to say you were having sex... Hell is reall o sis.. No one lives forever.. Fear God o

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by nedekid: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
On a lighter note, as my paddy will ask those days, you people know say you Don de nack? grin
Anyway, do you eat dog meat? Cos I hear they can smell their blodas through the skin of dog munchers. Next thing is aggression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by kenpacheeee(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
WOW ..the only thing you could think of is killing the dog...you re indeed evil..May God open the young man's eyes to see the real you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by randymirrors(f): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

He should kill his dog for you? You're def sinister and dark. In short, you're not normal.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Okhuadams(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...
Your boyfriend called a dog his girlfriend I been think say na only women dey bang dog so man sef follow.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kdon2: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.

You are evil in plain sight already! Your boyfriend just can't see it yet but I hope he does sooner than later.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kdon2: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
sloo1:
The fact that the only solution you can think of is to kill the dog shows that you are indeed EVIL

Pure evil!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by BibiBasy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Everyone is calling the poster all sort of names.
It's still in this social media a lady reported a similar occurrence happening in her relationship.

Difference is that, after all said and done she bumped in her boyfriend having "intimacy" with his dog. That was why the dog didn't like her, because oga and dog were in a relationship!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mylove4God(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

If you have visited house for some times and the dog doesn't still accept you. Then you have not gotten something right.

Why did the thought of killing the dog comes to your mind? That is very bad.

Dogs are very loyal friends. You don't need too much work for them to love you, infact they either give you genuine or no love at all.
Their love needs no much stress. Just love them and gain their trust and they will do anything for you. Sometimes I wish human love can easy like the one between a dog and it's owner.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by romunu(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Show the dog some love, get the dog some chicken drum sticks when next you visit.
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Pat081: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
When is the right time to start opening leg for my own boyfriend? undecided I swear most of una for this forum no get sense. Una too like to dey do "I too sabi" "Na me holy pass"....
and not a matter of holy pass anybody what will you tell your son or daughter that you start open your legs for pan×××××× after 3 months you met a guy
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Craigbrown4076: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:

"Giving him sex" you nor really dey shame.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by skywalker240(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
God bless that dog

If that your boyfriend is not a Simp, he should have dumped your evil ass by now

You reek of evils, heck you even gave yourself away when you said you were pressuring your boyfriend to kill the dog

Omo you no pure

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by eroticecstasy: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:

You're an agent of darkness, you can't destroy that dog, rather you'll go in the place of the dog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.