Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye (39600 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by tunwumi: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Olo..
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by IamdbuII: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dbull on this one!

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nezzjnr: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Wetin this one Sabi?

Christianity is the cause of the whole problem...

Over religious churches like Deeper Life and co have a huge marriage crises..

The church is the cause of the crises..

The church has trained people to only practice religion, instead of reality..

Chief Marriage Counselor of Deeper Life I sight you

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by InvertedHammer: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
/

Not a problem.

Life will weed them out naturally. Remain single until they get brain OR get married and be divorced in a few months/years.

That's one problem with practical solution.

/

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by izubext007: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
tell them ooooh
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by onadana: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yes,many ladies think as long and I have ...Yan..sh I have bre...ast..my husband is ok.You don't kno...oow

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Jerryherd: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
cool

Many ladies , many ladies

How many ladies Oga mike don sample pass him wife

Financial Intelligence, Management and discipline involved in Marriage can be learnt by both Man and Woman

Culinary skills required to cook for a family can be learnt by both husband and wife

The question is are people ready to learn out of love

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by abhosts(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na them. Judgemental ITK people that understand nothing about the complexity of human frailties.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by sonature1: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed

Marriage is worth talking about because it's a beautiful institution established by God Himself.

However, I don't like all these negative vibes about marriage, especially when it's always about the females and nobody talks about our society churning out a bunch of IRRESPONSIBLE males who are not matured enough to manage their homes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Blackdisciple(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
The 63-year-old said many ladies are not qualified to be wives because they prepare more for the wedding day than for marriage life.

Especially 99% Nigerian women, tomorrow they will bring another man's child for you to take care of him thinking say Na your pikin

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by IrawoKross: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Many ladies , many ladies

How many ladies Oga mike don sample pass him wife

Financial Intelligence, Management and discipline involved in Marriage can be learnt by both Man and Woman

Culinary skills required to cook for a family can be learnt by both husband and wife

The question is are people ready to learn out of love

Shut up and learn from experience you Simp

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by franchasofficia: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol, sir blame Nigeria's dead economy causing guys to marry late, abi the single ladies go marry ghost?

Until Nigerians stop electing or allowing old fools to govern Nigeria, everything will continue to go down in Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by GUNITGuy: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
traihit:

One of the things I noticed about life is that those who talk down on people easily don't often amount to half of what those people have amounted to.

Which church do you attend by the way and did that church stopped you from reading your bible and understanding God's pattern for your life?
Deeper life Marriage is beautiful I love the Church .....
True love exist
no pepper them vibes there

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Menclothing: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
If you like marry old or young you bear the cross at old age
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Jerryherd: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
Shut up and learn from experience you Simp

Silent they say is the best answer for a fool
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by IrawoKross: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

Silent they say is the best answer for a fool
That's what I expected you to do, to be silent and not react like one fool we know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by wink2015(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Azeemokoya:
The Founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Mike Bamiloye, has revealed reasons some ladies remain unmarried even at the age of 28.

The 63-year-old said many ladies are not qualified to be wives because they prepare more for the wedding day than for marriage life.

Bamiloye added that many ladies lacked deep studies on what marriage entails, were too hasty, and not ready to learn the principles of marital life.

Bamiloye via his Instagram page said many ladies can not cook good dishes except fast food at the eateries but spend six months studying the wedding gowns and the accessories for the bridal trails.

He further stated that they are beautiful but not spiritually strong in prayers and knowledge of God’s words to withstand the spiritual challenges that would come against their home.

Bamiloye maintained that many ladies are materialistic with little knowledge of home management.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/mike-bamiloye/

Some of these ladies including men have bad character.

When a man and a woman has bad character the home will be constantly facing trouble.

Unforgiving spirit is also an issues.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
He made a lot of sense
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Tegabadguy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Azeemokoya:
The Founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Mike Bamiloye, has revealed reasons some ladies remain unmarried even at the age of 28.

Bamiloye added that many ladies lacked deep studies on what marriage entails, were too hasty, and not ready to learn the principles of marital life.

Bamiloye via his Instagram page said many ladies can not cook good dishes except fast food at the eateries but spend six months studying the wedding gowns and the accessories for the bridal trails.

He further stated that they are beautiful but not spiritually strong in prayers and knowledge of God’s words to withstand the spiritual challenges that would come against their home.

Bamiloye maintained that many ladies are materialistic with little knowledge of home management.

because day don't trust now ar days men
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by NaBanga: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Women are not married, because civilization and modernization has improved. Women now have choices. They are not married off by their parents at a young age. They can work and earn their own money. They can choose the man they want and reject those they do not. I would say most women are only attracted to specific types of men, which drastically reduces their choices. This is the reason women are not married.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by dododawa1: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Money money money money money and money

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Lol, sir blame Nigeria's dead economy causing guys to marry late, abi the single ladies go marry ghost?

Until Nigerians stop electing or allowing old fools to govern Nigeria, everything will continue to go down in Nigeria undecided
The politicians of each state can make it happen first, development starts from states. If your state is developed you will live there, and from there contribute to the growth of Nigeria. Your problem is not old fools, your problem is your state governors and local government chairmen.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by SLOVFO(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Azeemokoya:

What the whores that got married? I don't think it's fair to blame our sisters for this problem. It's too simplistic...
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Passionate1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lord have mercy!

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by toluleke(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
You can have all this and still not get married .. marriage na choice apart from that self. World is dicey sometimes
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by dododawa1: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
My boss celebrating 43years of wedding today.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Shikena(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Not many threads about attainable education, business, investments but lots about marriage, sexual affairs, politics etc. Let's make hay while the sun shines so we have a lot to harvest during our individual harvest seasons. Well, just passing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
I agree with him.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by MadarasBlade(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
NaBanga:
Women are not married, because civilization and modernization has improved. Women now have choices. They are not married off by their parents at a young age. They can work and earn their own money. They can choose the man they want and reject those they do not. I would say most women are only attracted to specific types of men, which drastically reduces their choices. This is the reason women are not married.

Are the men they prefer also choosing them?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol. Marriage. Go and do something with your life abeg. There are more important things

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by phemmyfour: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Very correct
Civilisation and modern day trends has turned young ladies to lazy youths that doesn't have the right qualities of a good woman that can handle a home.
Despite that, the guys want a wife material after all the groove.
May God help the upcoming generator.
Exposure = zero

In this life

Not everyone will marry

Not everyone that married will have children

Not everyone that married and have children will enjoy their marriage

Know these, and know peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.