Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye (39616 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by MVLOX(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dis truth loud cha
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Brownshoe: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed
I prefer munchin
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
So marriage is about cooking?
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by bonnyhope: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Flapp478:
I am more scared of marriage than Buhari's APC
Is something to be scared of my brother

This generation of ladies ....na only God o

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by TyroneP(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yes daddy...Real talk.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Kemadealadire(f): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Well, marriage involves two people and for it to work, the two persons involved must be willing to make it.

Preparation should be done by both too.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:

Marriage is worth talking about because it's a beautiful institution established by God Himself.

However, I don't like all these negative vibes about marriage, especially when it's always about the females and nobody talks about our society churning out a bunch of IRRESPONSIBLE males who are not matured enough to manage their homes.
God did not establish anything and not establish another
If you believe in God then accept God established EVERYTHING. Marriage an divorce
Beautiful and ugly are all from God . Marriage is not beautiful without ugliness. It is both like everything in this life
I don't know how you determined that God is a him.
Marriage exists in virtually all human societies regardless of religious belief. If serves a sociological purpose for social order
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by bonnyhope: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:

Marriage is worth talking about because it's a beautiful institution established by God Himself.

However, I don't like all these negative vibes about marriage, especially when it's always about the females and nobody talks about our society churning out a bunch of IRRESPONSIBLE males who are not matured enough to manage their homes.

Accept reality, it is not about negative vibes, it is happening and marriages are crumbling on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Zonefree(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you falling in love with me, I see both of us prophesying together. grin

This I have seen.
You have bad taste for women. Of all women to fall in love and prophesy with you, you chose Persephone1 undecided

Girl wey go use bell scatter that your coconut head. If you like don't go and look for a coolheaded woman to prophesy with.

5 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by FalseProphet1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Zonefree:

You have bad taste for women. Of all women to fall in love and prophesy with you, you chose Persephone1 undecided

Girl wey go use bell scatter that your coconut head. If you like don't go and look for a coolheaded woman to prophesy with.
You sound so bitter and take things here so serious.

In case you don't know 99.9% of people on Nairaland are just catching cruise. Myself inclusive. So relax.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by isabi2lof: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
Marriage is good o especially with the right one.

"Admin hide my ID" grin grin grin no dey let person reason marriage sef
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by obaidan: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Daughters of jezebel will start attacking the man
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by unscripted(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you falling in love with me, I see both of us prophesying together. grin

This I have seen.
baby please na .. I Don laugh tire
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You sound so bitter and take things here so serious.

In case you don't know 99.9% of people on Nairaland are just catching cruise. Myself inclusive. So relax.
Don't mind Zombie grin he is jealous grin grin grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by bonnyhope: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gajagojo:
So marriage is about cooking?

It might sound small to you but it is very necessary

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by camri: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed
continue hiding under your feminist agenda. That pink thread you opened will be taken down soon. You want to remain a feminist and stay under a man roof. No way. We will make sure you are subdued and bundled into her husband's house
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
bonnyhope:

It might sound small to you but it is very necessary
How old are you?
How many grandchildren do you have?
When you get some real money and life experience you will understand.
Do you imagine Aisha cooks for Buhari? Even if she does it cannot be daily.
If you live outside Nigeria as a man you will change that orientation.
After 20 30 years of marriage cooking is not the most important thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by crowther15(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Flapp478:
I am more scared of marriage than Buhari's APC
Face your fear man cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by BigBashiru: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Marriage is now show offs ohhh , after a week everybody don tire dey find divorce ....
That's why if I eventually decide to get married...

The cost will be divided into 2 between us...
Just incase some decides to leave....

At last a rational thinker....
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by bonnyhope: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

How old are you?

How many Nigerian homes can live like Aisha Buhari to hire cooks. You expect a newly young married couple to bring in cook? Then the case study is on Nigerian ladies who reside here not outside. Pls learn to understand post

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by sacajawea: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

. embarassed
Dry, very Dry

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
bonnyhope:

How many Nigerian homes can live like Aisha Buhari to hire cooks. You expect a newly young married couple to bring in cook? Then the case study is on Nigerian ladies who reside here not outside. Pls learn to understand post
There are thousands of permutations even among young people
Two doctors marry each other
Two bankers marry each other
If both go out at 6.00 am and return at 8.00 who will cook
Any man who wants a wife to stay at home and cook for him is rich or foolish
Women too go university like men and work like men. If you are not rich work harder.
It is not by stronghead
Money is What makes a man head of the house not penis

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Oluwadare316(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you becoming a prophetess, I see you not getting married because of your ministry, I see you prophesying day and night.

This I have seen.
You have a great gift👍
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by EnterpriseMan: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Marriage is no longer compulsory, Nak give am belle carry your pikin go your way. Spending a lifetime with an annoying woman will shorten your lifespan

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by LikeAking: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
traihit:

One of the things I noticed about life is that those who talk down on people easily don't often amount to half of what those people have amounted to.

Which church do you attend by the way and did that church stopped you from reading your bible and understanding God's pattern for your life?

I no fit argue with you....

Go and read about human behavioral science..

Some of us are learned men..
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by phemmyfour: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Mtchewww. embarassed
Folake 4 u the night o..Haaaaa Finesse

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
The evening newspapers won't be happy with mr mikegrin

A lot of people are going to die Single in the coming years.

Marriage have lost its Sole Purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by efficiencie(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you becoming a prophetess, I see you not getting married because of your ministry, I see you prophesying day and night.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Killbillz:
Just imagine the good message yet some set of people decided to turn it to cheese, popcorn and holandia yogurt thread... Smh

Infact i don laugh so tey i fell down from the couch😂

Very unserious set of humans everywhere😂
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
NaBanga:
Women are not married, because civilization and modernization has improved. Women now have choices. They are not married off by their parents at a young age. They can work and earn their own money. They can choose the man they want and reject those they do not. I would say most women are only attracted to specific types of men, which drastically reduces their choices. This is the reason women are not married.

No need to Fear of breaking it down or Sugarcoat it.

It's an Open Secret that most of them are Delusional Beings. So some of them will remain Miserable for the rest of their lives like some Broke Lowlive ENPs on here Errmaa1 and Co.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Caramia2020(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Absolutely
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Lemos14: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

How old are you?

You're saying utter rubbish..shut up and remain unmarried instead of saying gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.