Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye (39626 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by placeofallure(f): 3:44am On Apr 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Very correct
Civilisation and modern day trends has turned young ladies to lazy youths that doesn't have the right qualities of a good woman that can handle a home.
Despite that, the guys want a wife material after all the groove.
May God help the upcoming generator.

You have been speaking well but you come spoil am at the end; Generator bawo? grin

On a serious note, Daddy Bamiloye is right. Many slay queens cannot cook an ordinary meal, they can't wash clothes, they can't sweep the floor to save their lives. What a generation!
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by akanjikokoro: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Frank talk to all unmarried ladies. Not all will get engage, single will still remain like that till last day.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Farfalla(f): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Them don use Marriage do Africans

folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed

grin grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by NaBanga: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Are the men they prefer also choosing them?

Some are, which is why you see so many women dating married men and entering marriages as second wives. They would prefer to be the second woman of the man they desire, than the first woman of the man they do not desire. When the man does not want a second wife, these women become baby mamas, side chickens, and mistresses.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by MadarasBlade(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2023
NaBanga:

Some are, which is why you see so many women dating married men and entering marriages as second wives. They would prefer to be the second woman of the man they desire, than the first woman of the man they do not desire. When the man does not want a second wife, these women become baby mamas, side chickens, and mistresses.

It looks like men are winning then.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by eepeepook: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2023
He should face his dwindling mortality and leave the younger generation alone. These old men do nothing but criticize the young.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
Farfalla:

grin grin

Sis, it's exhausting abeg. 😫

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2023
folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed
😂😂She said cheeseball.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Nia69:
😂😂She said cheeseball.

Ehen na. cheesy
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Brownshoe: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2023
folake4u:

Really? They still sell oh. cheesy
cheeseball girl/lady/ woman, which one there? Enjoy
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Brownshoe:
cheeseball girl/lady/ woman, which one there? Enjoy

It's Cheeseballs woman.

Thank you. cheesy Enjoy your Munch It as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by NaBanga: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2023
MadarasBlade:

It looks like men are winning then.

The question is not about who is winning. The question was why are women not married. In my opinion marriage is not a game to be won, because most people are not enjoying it. It's a social construct that isn't as useful as it used to be. It's not providing either party with much any more. However that is just my opinion. I also believe the surplus of single men who cannot get women, will lead to move violence.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Chinny024(f): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2023
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun and vibe.

NB

Must be married and willing to smile..This life is too small to allow burden drain you abeg😃😊🙂😀😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Send text *add me* to this number,or send an email to deprof024@gmail.com indicating interest to join. You can as well comment here let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

We need responsible men and women pls...

You won't regret being there!
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Persephone1:
I just tire.. these men of God be dey fall hands sometimes jawe. cry cry Talking about women's failures in marriage what about Men's failures to their family, humanity and the whole world at large? Abi do they buy things at different prices in the market?

Chesseball cry cry cry I miss my nephew, ever since that boy traveled I no see am chop cry cry cry.

Do you realize how small waferchoc is now cry cry cry even my Hollandia yogurt is so small now . Very unsatisfying cry
make una take correction, stop being defensive.. na wah for una.. u guys can't take constructive criticism... It is well Sha, dis our generation of wife wey we go marry na God go help us...
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Too much grammar on top of marriage.

The more backward a society is, the more marriage happens due to illiteracy, as a means of survival, upholding traditional norms, and succumbing to the herd. The opposite is also true for progressive societies.

The more progressive a society is, people will marry due to choice, and not due to pressure or the points above. If they are not married, they can still eat and won't die. Marriage worked well in the past because it was a necessity, now it is optional.

And the harsh reality about this marriage thing is that most people will not meet your marital standards, and even sadder, you do not meet the requirement you expect others to meet. In any case, women need marriage more, because happiness in life for a woman is found mostly relationally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Thomasankara(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2023
[/color]but we don't know you[color=#770077] grin
ForSaleGuru:
Here's how to be richer than Dangote .. Legit!

Learn the secret https:///oKZN30YNl9
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Manslimx: 4:16pm On May 01, 2023
He is talking outta garbage...he should go Bleep himself....
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Lemos14: 9:40pm On May 30, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

You're only wasting your time...he insulted my parents first so try another one
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by toujurs: 9:46pm On May 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you falling in love with me, I see both of us prophesying together. grin

This I have seen.
Someone that her love for urgent 2k, have made yahoo boys use her heart for ritual, is whom you want to fall in love with.

A toxic woman undecided

Guy you be mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.