Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye (39617 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Paulnoma(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Marriage marriage marriage talk everywhere.
It's so exhausting. angry

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed

E be like them don disappoint you for marriage matter many times.
The pain in your words......DOH
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Paulnoma:

E be like them don disappoint you for marriage matter many times.
The pain in your words......DOH

You mistake me for your sisters. undecided
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Truthshscrazy: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
undecided
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
camri:
continue hiding under your feminist agenda. That pink thread you opened will be taken down soon. You want to remain a feminist and stay under a man roof. No way. We will make sure you are subdued and bundled into her husband's house

Why are you shouting? Am I the source of your calamity? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lemos14:

You're saying utter rubbish..shut up and remain unmarried instead of saying gibberish
I know I had my last child before your mother started menstruation.
The internet is not a licence to run your mouth anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Brownshoe:
I prefer munchin

I hate it ehn. How una dey chop am sef? grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:

Marriage is worth talking about because it's a beautiful institution established by God Himself.

However, I don't like all these negative vibes about marriage, especially when it's always about the females and nobody talks about our society churning out a bunch of IRRESPONSIBLE males who are not matured enough to manage their homes.

Yes yes Sis. Marriage is beautiful with the right person.

Do you get??!!! It's all the negative energy about marriage NL Folks, and Twitter focus on every goddamn time. It irritates me more when nobody focus on the irresponsible men who are not even worthy of the institution called Marriage.

It's damn exhausting. Every single time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lemos14:

You know or you just assume to make yourself feel smart?

Your parents have passed down their stupidity to you in double fold but on your own you can learn to try not to embarrass them and yourself by showing it

You should be ashamed that you're an example of your parents failures
Not sure why you feel a need to abuse strangers
In the small time I have spent in this life I know that to be associated with poverty
With a mouth like that you will always be poor.
You can never prosper
Your mouth will lead you in the path of poverty for ever

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Lemos14: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Not sure why you feel a need to abuse strangers
In the small time I have spent in this life I know that to be associated

I like this response...you could have insulted me I wont mind but your crossed the line.if you dont want to be abused then stop behaving like the fool you are and keep my mother out your filthy mouth..idiot
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Paulnoma(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

You mistake me for your sisters. undecided

Gat three beautiful,gorgeous sisters...la Porsche

All married grin

With lovely kids like pearl.. cool

What's your story...

Emeka dish u

Chinedu bash u and leave u

Ahmed nkor that one use u shine grin

Well there hope sha....

Maybe Sylvester go do u well. grin

Be a good girl ok

Abi u wan arrive menopause before u wear sense undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
The pure truth,but see how agents of darkness would pounce on the man, like a pack of wolves.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Gajagojo: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lemos14:

I like this response...you could have insulted me I wont mind but your crossed the line.if you dont want to be abused then stop behaving like the fool you are and keep my mother out your filthy mouth..idiot
Poverty makes people bitter inside.
I genuinely pity you because I know how your story will end
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Brownshoe: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

I hate it ehn. How una dey chop am sef? grin
Ah! You no sebi o, ask Davido
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by GoodLord95: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
There is nothing more peaceful than doing a private court wedding because i assure you and your partner will enjoy peace in your family for a very long time
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Paulnoma:

Gat three beautiful,gorgeous sisters...la Porsche

All married grin

With lovely kids like pearl.. cool

What's your story...

Emeka dish u

Chinedu bash u and leave u

Ahmed nkor that one use u shine grin

Well there hope sha....

Maybe Sylvester go do u well. grin

Be a good girl ok

Abi u wan arrive menopause before u wear sense undecided

If your sisters are happily married and La porsche like you claim, their happiness is supposed to reflect on your body. But no?

You're bleating like the goat that you are. I am not the cause of your frustration.

Go and jerk off on your mother's picture and you'd be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Brownshoe:
Ah! You no sebi o, ask Davido

Lmao. The thing nor just sweet for my mouth oh.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Paulnoma(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

If your sisters are happily married and La porsche like you claim, their happiness is supposed to reflect on your body. But no?

You're bleating like the goat that you are. I am not the cause of your frustration.

Go and jerk off on your mother's picture and you'd be fine.

[/b]

grin

Never knew it really pained you...

I'll do better next time...
But please stop polishing the pearl with your father's picture...

It's a taboo

No hard feelings

[b]
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Brownshoe: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. The thing nor just sweet for my mouth oh.
I like it, if not for rain wey fall I for don buy this night.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Brownshoe:
I like it, if not for rain wey fall I for don buy this night.

Lol. I can imagine. You must really like it then.

I can enter rain (with umbrella sha) just to buy Cheeseballs. grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Brownshoe: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. I can imagine. You must really like it then.

I can enter rain (with umbrella sha) just to buy Cheeseballs. grin
I can't remember when last I saw cheeseball o, I forget they sell something like that.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by folake4u(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Brownshoe:
I can't remember when last I saw cheeseball o, I forget they sell something like that.

Really? They still sell oh. cheesy
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by ITbomb(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Why can't we talk about how Cheeseball is underrated and how the cheese is reducing in the pack.

Mtchewww. embarassed
Will you marry me? 💍
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
How God Prepares And Trains People.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCViSDdGQ6s

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Metrofox(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Many ladies are unmarried simply because the economy is dead and guys are not able to fend for their common needs not to talk of bringing someone else into the picture. . Simple as ABC

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Ellasure: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
dearest films director and producer you have observed and spoken well.

the people living in the world today have imbibed trending and fashionable rather than enjoying the little time that they have to spend on earth. they are living as if they don't a destination.

thank God there is a destination and account must be given as you have spent your time here on earth. they have no idea that tv and radio commentators will give their own living account to their makers.

the world people seems to be in a hurry heading to destruction. though there are still some countries holding tight to what is good.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
This man has been talking about the female gender, and teaching the female gender about marriage for several years now, yet he doesn't teach the male gender about marriage. That is why marriages are failing because this old folks failed woefully in training up the male gender.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by pansophist(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Where is the lie?
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by kaywhy09(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
folake4u:

Mtchewww. embarassed

I like your cheeseball
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by sniperr007(m): 3:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Marriage is now show offs ohhh , after a week everybody don tire dey find divorce ....
That's why if I eventually decide to get married...

The cost will be divided into 2 between us...
Just incase some decides to leave....

You already planning your exit even for marriage you never decide to enter.

Na wa.

How do you expect something good from marriage you already have a negative impression and expectations from?

Pray that you are good enough for your partner and vice versa.

Plus sfipy using social media stories to decide and plan your life & future.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by sniperr007(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2023
folake4u:

Mtchewww. embarassed

Cos it's important to any society. Family structure affects society positively or negatively.
Re: Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye by Tzar(m): 3:27am On Apr 26, 2023
The recipe to keep a long-term relationship or marriage is that the woman MUST give:
1. RESPECT- She MUST honor him regardless of his social and financial status. Only God (NOT A PASTOR) should earn higher respect.
2. LOYALTY- by not engaging in sexual and non-sexual but flirtatious interractions with males and females
3. SUBMISSION- by always allowing the man to lead. She must also understand that the man is not equal to her.
4. NUTURING- She must be his peace of mind and be willing to nuture him with sex, food, attention, silence sometimes and solicited advise.

The man MUST also reciprocate with:
1. LOVE- Show affection and sacrifice his sexual and non sexual needs for the woman's
2. PROVISION- both monetary and non monetary. The money part is important, but not mandatory all the time, if the woman has her own money.
3. PROTECTION- both physical and non physical.
4. LEADERSHIP- The man must have the capacity to show progressive direction in the relationship. He must be able to initiate and sustain the reasonable next line of action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.