Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? (24937 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Sweetvie: 4:08pm On May 18, 2023
Both
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Paulson2020(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2023
Always shifting their problems to men since ages, I'm not surprised though
Jennyclay:
Men are to be blame and that’s the truth.

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided

You nonsense men should learn to keep to promises and take up responsibilities.

It shall not be well with all promise and fail men
It shall not be well with all stingy ko ko men.

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!!

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by ryloy: 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
BlackyOne:
Ladies

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Savechild23: 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
Social media, and equality are distracting ladies from their family responsibilities

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by WaziriSND: 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
Blame INEC.

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Reelmii: 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2023
Honestly tinubu is to blame

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
I think you are missing the point here, it's not about looking for who to blame but it's more about society and upbringing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Menclothing: 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
Who help you post your nude pics doing hookup no one will marry such na use and dump reason for baby mama
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by WorldRichest: 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
Westernization

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by GoodCane: 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
Women of course, Who else before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by WorldRichest: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided. Well we are wiser now, you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

The way you are going, you will end up with plenty dildos

9 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Caramia2020(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Societal decay, indiscipline from both parties.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Kizzygentle: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
GodPrince:
Nigeria girls with their smelly Toto, them go dey form say dey no like sex and na them like an pas. konji want kill them na cause single moms everywhere,naso many of them be for this forum they scratch and finger their smelling pussies Everytime dey find who go fhuck them get belle that's why I don't chat or reply to Nigeria girls messages or even shake them because their hands dey always smell pussy and them want use the hand type message to me or stretch am to shake me. Useless Nigeria girls, smelling sex starved sex craving idiots.
Why u dey para na.. Wetin dem do you.. Hahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

they are BOTH TO BLAME.
- if there was NO WOMAN ready/willing to open their legs unprotected while not being married, then the above wouldnt happen.
- if there was NO MAN ready/willing to have unprotected sex while not being married, then the above wouldnt happen.

but then again, being a babymama/babydaddy isnt viewed as a bad thing today, thus why so many people would rather become one than get married. marriage is hard, babymama/daddy is EASY!!!

Babymama/babydaddy is selfish, and a strategy of the devil in undermining marriage, and bringing kids to the world who may be disoriented.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by ProphetM0hammad: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided. Well we are wiser now, you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

You'll eventually be used for rituals
I know that

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by SonofGod231: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
My babyma told me she was pregnant when she was far gone...6months,infact I see the belle dey big begin ask questions.
And she wanted me to just accept everything and marry her fast fast...me I fell out of love ohh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by sammugbes(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
Your father, your brothers, your cousin brothers too, even your son sef

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by hopexter(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

Well, the way I see it, no gender is actually fuelling the epidemic of singlemomship because we men no longer see values In women to settle down with which has caused a high rate of single and unmarried women in our society. So what happens to those women who have dreamt of getting married and having multiple kids? If there’s no man to marry, at least there should be a man to give them at least one child before their eggs start dying.

Nowadays, you should be lucky as a woman to find a man to even have a child with. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
Sexual liberation and feminism not the genders themselves. Is there single parent wahala in saudi or uae

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by InkredibleHulk: 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
In Nigeria, men are to blame because there is no strong legal system which forces them to pay for the children they bring into this world, so they can abandon their children without facing any serious consequences.

On the other hand, in America, it is the women who go out to their way to get pregnant so that they can claim child support from the men and many other government benefits and financial assistance which are given to single mothers.

blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by BlackyOne: 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

I'm sure this one cannot stay in marriage, see bad character oozing from her write up.

The number one cause of failed marriage is a nagging wife, a woman who has entitlement mentality and feels the need to live up to screen and social media expectations (fake life).

A disrespectful woman doesn't last long in marriage.

And it's always better to leave as a man before you end up like saint obi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by thesicilian: 4:19pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, we are wiser now, you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

This one's private part has suffered

6 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by jeffsummers(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
Good day to everyone on nairaland. Pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all nairalanders to help my uncle out. He has stroke for over 3 years now. He is currently recieving treatment and therapy at General Hospital, Kubwa, ABUJA.

The sickness has really drained his finances over these years. Currently he has been asked to purchase some drugs which cost 95,000 naira.

Pls we will be so grateful if anyone can assit us in whatever way they can. No amount is to small as it will go a long way in helping us purchase the drugs as we dont have money and cant bear the cost of the drugs alone.

God bless you all as you assist us. Below are pictures of my uncle and also his patient card at the hospital as proof that this is not a false claim. If anyone still needs any form of verification or proof, i am more than willing to provide such.

pls once again help my uncle. No amount is too small, GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Chetas81(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, we are wiser now, you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

look at the Indian women how they respect their marriage

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Zeezenho: 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
The worst calamity that can happen to a man is to marry a single mum.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by dealslip(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
The truth is - This generation is a highly toxic, selfish and entitled one who blames every other person for their irresponsibility except themselves. They are both to blame. Sex is no more a thing of intimacy but a lousy habit everyone indulges in.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by afariogunone1(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
7 women in 2 months
You sure say na marry you wan marry abi sampling
You, yourself sounded like a single dad
Just saying
who to blame, i don't know
each to his own

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by xevove2061: 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
Women hold access to sex. They are the ones to blame.

6 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by advanceDNA: 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:

U don ever see women take responsibility for anything?? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by HIPROFILE(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2023
100% of women love unprotected sex than using condom. They tend to act a big girl but when pregnancy sets in you see them behave and ask silly questions like they kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / My Best Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.