Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? (24997 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by vickydevoka(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2023
khalif090:
FEAR WOMEN, NA SO ONE CALL ME TODAY SAY HER MUM IS SICK DAT I SHOULD LINK HER UP WITH ANY OF MY SENIOR MEN, EVEN IF NA SHORT TIME SHE IS READY, I PITY WHO D GIVE WOMAN BELLE FOR THIS BUHARI REGIM grin grin
Some men no send o.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are to be blame and that’s the truth.

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

You nonsense men should learn to keep to promises and take up responsibilities.

It shall not be well with all promise and fail men
It shall not be well with all stingy ko ko men.

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!!
Mehn, You can't be this cursing on fellow Gender..... Life e be things what about if your own son Messed Up tomorrow....

We need to pray for each Other !
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by dealslip(f): 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
Swear say you no Dey bang
What does that mean. Not everyone understands slangs.

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by hotspec(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2023
Blame d wife's mother and by extension her family. Only legend will relate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by DonroxyII: 6:56pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

Mehn, You can't be this cursing on fellow Gender..... Life e be things what about if your own son Messed Up tomorrow....

We need to pray for each Other to Becoming Better !
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by theamazonguru(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:
grin
Jennifer, you're bitter.
Hope you're aware

This coming from her gender means the assertion is 1001% correct.

I always try to waka pass her comments.
It always smirk of bitterness.

May God give her peace and joy.

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
This shouldn't even be a question sef undecided...

Women are 99% to blame for the rise in single mothers undecided...

Who choose to spread their legs like rumor? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep with irresponsible men? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep around without protection? undecided...

Who choose not to take "after pills" after nacking raw? Women undecided...

There are very many ways a woman can prevent pregnancy, but she choose not to take advantage of any undecided...

So if she becomes a single mother, then she has only herself to blame undecided...

"It's her body, her choice" remember? undecided...

The remaining 1% are reserved for women who lost their husbands due to unfortunate circumstances undecided...
This is where you would be found. Our Nlander minister of single moms affairs. Lol

I will say you should add "women divorced due to no fault of theirs" should be included in the 1%
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

Both sides bro, it takes two to tangle.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On May 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You'll eventually be used for rituals
I know that

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by advanceDNA: 7:07pm On May 18, 2023
SonofGod231:
My babyma told me she was pregnant when she was far gone...6months,infact I see the belle dey big begin ask questions.
And she wanted me to just accept everything and marry her fast fast...me I fell out of love ohh.

Ó gbè mama la'ndicap

She wan carry u go bus stop wey u no know

She no sabi say baba don pass window jappa

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 18, 2023
Gamesmart:
WOMEN!

They decide who they choose to talk to and open their legs for.

They like a bit of danger, and (as they say) a guy that is exciting and has a "bit of an edge", when they are young and beautiful. They do not like plain, predictable and reliable guys because they find them "boring".

Don't ever fall for their excuses when it blows up in their face. They are very skilled at finding a narrative of being the victim, instead of taking accountability for their own decisions and choices.

The only acceptable excuses for being a single mother are:

1. She is widowed or he is in a mental asylum (after he developed this later).

2. She was below average or ugly all her life. Yes, girls like this cannot compete and they try to get any man as soon as they can (which is sensible decision by her). If you are not into looks, but instead personality, you can forgive them for their decision.

As for a girl that was once average or, worse still, very fine, if those two excuses above do not apply to her, it is purely her fault and she is no victim. They freely fuucked up their own lives!
Your number two eh lol

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by advanceDNA: 7:24pm On May 18, 2023
InkredibleHulk:
In Nigeria, men are to blame because there is no strong legal system which forces them to pay for the children they bring into this world, so they can abandon their children without facing any serious consequences.

On the other hand, in America, it is the women who go out to their way to get pregnant so that they can claim child support from the men and many other government benefits and financial assistance which are given to single mothers.

Legal system or no legal system....everyone wants to fvck....its basic biology.....women just think they are smart trying to use casual sex to achieve marriage or have their child and collect child support as in the US....

..either way.....no mature women gets pregnant without her consent...there's always a point where she decides its what she wants

otherwise, no mature woman wey no sabi road to abortion clinic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2023
Nwakannaya1:

Are you talking about divorcees or single mothers? Aren't both supposed to be different?
Single mother= a woman raising a child alone ( a divorcee or widow can fall into this category).
Baby mama= an unmarried woman with a child with the father still in picture or part of the child life.

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 18, 2023
RepoMan007:
The unseen forces are largely responsible but women have a greater share of the blame because by rejecting some strategic proposals from men and the unseen forces, a lot can be avoided.
A lot of money issues, societal pressure, errors etc.
There is no force. Values are Changing. People are believing in systems. Marriage is losing its value.

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Truvelisback(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic
Na Oju Kokoro nai make many of dem be single mum. grin Las, las, the guys gat to kicked dem out after finding out. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by RepoMan007: 7:44pm On May 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:

There is no force. Values are Changing. People are believing in systems. Marriage is losing its value.
Go and die.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by blacksam01: 7:49pm On May 18, 2023
Truvelisback:
Na Oju Kokoro nai make many of dem be single mum. grin Las, las, the guys gat to kicked dem out after finding out. grin

three o them are all from guyz based abroad...they came with swags.. impregnated them.with promises traveled back nd stop calling...two of them.are female bankers

7 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Basiljoe: 7:50pm On May 18, 2023

5 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Akabuking: 7:58pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:
grin
Jennifer, you're bitter.
Hope you're aware
very bitter soul. more bitter than stout.

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by DSoj(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2023
Most of these single moms are toxic, arrogant and rude, that's why they cant hold a man down. No sane man wants to be with a disrespectful toxic woman

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by tiswell(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2023
dealslip:

What does that mean. Not everyone understands slangs.
we know you understand, fvck pretence

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by tiswell(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie
sweetplum
goodlady
candidbabe

we need experienced comments here

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Odebayo4010(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2023
sammugbes:
Your father, your brothers, your cousin brothers too, even your son sef

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided. Well we are wiser now, you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

Why open leg for Man that's not marry you,you forget that Bible said Sex is for married couples

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 18, 2023
RepoMan007:
Go and die.
lol. Did I hurt you? Are you a single mom? Or did a single mom hurt you or reject you?

Want to know the source of this pain

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by shineeye1: 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:

It is the fault of modern society, men and women alike. The westernized societies have kicked good character and godliness to the dustbins. The average young girl in today's society is a confirmed harlot, a certified graduate of the schools of hookups and runs. Their clients are of course your brothers, uncles and fathers who help to ravish them. Westernized societies have proudly exchanged virtue and godliness for Cash. Today's religion has even worsened and compounded the already deplorable condition. We have so spoilt ourselves, there is nothing good left to choose from. Having corrupted all ladies of this generation, every young man today settles for any harlot as a wife. How far in life can you go with a harlot? . Marriages crumble everywhere like pack of cards. We are reaping what we sowed. We cannot get more. We must settle for the less that we subscribed for. Broken marriages is the order of the day. But that is just the beginning of the woes of a wayward generation. Soon, there will be no more marriages. The few women still lucky to have wombs would pray to become baby mamas, as more men increasingly find the futility and folly of marrying practical harlots. The lucky women with wombs left will pray to find willing baby papas after foolproof tests are concluded. Una go hear wehn! Generation of adulterers and adulteresses, broods of vipers who reject the pure and peaceful ways of their forebears and despise the admonitions of God. Woe unto you...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Leilami: 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:

I am happy you asked this question, even though it disgusts me because it is a hypocritical question except you were only talking about widows or divorcees.

A guy, few years back was asking me for a relationship and I told him point blank, NO SEX.
He was shocked like fornication was his birthright. He was also infuriated and said, "I can never date a lady and not have sex with her". While he was trying to confuse me to give in to fornication, God so good, a lady not more than 21 years old walked by carrying her baby. Mind you the lady was not married.

He looked at her with disgust and shook his head. He said to me, "see this one already a baby mama, what has this life turned to". I laughed at his stupidity and I told him right there, "but it is the same thing you were clamouring(fornication) for a while ago that she engaged in and got her pregnant. If she had closed her legs she wouldn't be in that situation except she aborts like some do" He kept quiet and I walked out on him.

When God told you all to avoid sexual sin you would try to act like you are smarter than him. Who is complaining now?! If the ladies tell you no sex, how many of you will agree?

If you are different and don't engage in fornication then apologies.

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Emmanuel909090: 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
Observe well any single mum who was once married is very disrespectful and prideful .

It's this 2 attributes that break homes.

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Leilami: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
shineeye1:

It is the fault of modern society, men and women alike. The westernized societies have kicked good character and godliness to the dustbins. The average young girl in today's society is a confirmed harlot, a certified graduate of the schools of hookups and runs. Their clients are of course your brothers, uncles and fathers who help to ravish them. Westernized societies have proudly exchanged virtue and godliness for Cash. Today's religion has even worsened and compounded the already deplorable condition. We have so spoilt ourselves, there is nothing good left to choose from. Having corrupted all ladies of this generation, every young man today settles for any harlot as a wife. How far in life can you go with a harlot? . Marriages crumble everywhere like pack of cards. We are reaping what we sowed. We cannot get more. We must settle for the less that we subscribed for. Broken marriages are the order of the day. But that is just the beginning of the woes of a wayward generation. Soon, there will be no more marriages. The few women still lucky to have wombs would pray to become baby mamas, as more men increasingly find the futility and folly of marrying practical harlots. The lucky women with wombs left will pray to find willing baby papas after foolproof tests are concluded. Una go hear when! Generation of adulterers and adulteresses, broods of vipers who reject the pure and peaceful ways of their forebears and despise the admonitions of God. Woe unto you...

Are you minding them? They lack self-control and engage in sexual immorality with ruthless abandon yet they shamelessly complain. Never taking responsibility for their actions and that of their fellow partakers
Like! It is not rocket science.
Curb and flee from premarital and extramarital sex and see how most of these problems you all rant about on here about men and women become non-existent.

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Loonyy(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

Ladies with little I have seen o

You know he doesn't have a means of livelihood u got preg you are to be blamed o because of small small change he's giving u.

Social media influence, they want to practice what they see on tv/ Instagram and Facebook.

They don't know the pain .

My Dear Brother
Na women' Oooooh

I once met a single Mum
Who dated a guy that does nothing for a living but always look good.

I asked her y she got pregnant?
She said d boy begged her to keep the pregnancy Bcux she has been aborting others

My Dear I was shocked?

Keep the pregnancy with hopes of?

Ayam Honestly not Understanding

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by dealslip(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2023
tiswell:
we know you understand, fvck pretence
Speak plain English. I don't belong to your generation.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by TheMostComplex1: 9:28pm On May 18, 2023
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.